Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 773 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 823 873 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6370

    Verification process

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Looking to treat myself with maybe someone a little higher end. If the experience is one that is worth it, and not with some of the headaches our local talent can provide from time to time. Curious to Angel and what to expect and how long the verification process takes? About what age is she?

    https://tryst.link/escort/angel-807

    Looking for this weekend as my birthday present to myself, or drive north for the night and try out some of the talent in my old stomping grounds.
    I guess it depends on ones personal situation, if there is a SO, work, etc, but I would never give my name and pic. Who knows where that could go.

  2. #6369

    MILF Angel

    Looking to treat myself with maybe someone a little higher end. If the experience is one that is worth it, and not with some of the headaches our local talent can provide from time to time. Curious to Angel and what to expect and how long the verification process takes? About what age is she?

    https://tryst.link/escort/angel-807

    Looking for this weekend as my birthday present to myself, or drive north for the night and try out some of the talent in my old stomping grounds.

  3. #6368

    She was ok

    Well I went and seen cherry. It was not bad at all great at giving head. But she wouldn't do anal I even offered more money still didn't. But everything else was alright. She's even a good woman to talk to. I asked about the review she got not that long ago? She said she didn't feel that well that day. Buy I will repeat as soon as possible. But I'm still trying other girls out. To make sure the one I pick to be a regular is right on the money. So guys try her out. Give her a benefit of a doubt. Also I didn't have all the money she was asking for her services she worked with me on it. Sorry I still haven't figured out how to put the girls ads on here yet. But I can provide the number 859.xxx9776. Happy hunting my fellow mongers.

  4. #6367

    Something Fishy About This

    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonBoy2012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this hottie? She looks new in town.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/come-open-up-your-gift/878988328701
    This has all the signs of a fake post.

  5. #6366

    Unknown

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/730957551581

    Has anyone ever seen her before? I've seen her post but can't recall ever seeing a review.

  6. #6365

    I am thinking about trying this hottie

    Anyone tried this hottie? She looks new in town.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/come-open-up-your-gift/878988328701

  7. #6364

    Kayla, Nicholasville

    Kayla, "From her pics she has a similar figure as Nich-Kayla. Kayla doesn't have all the tats and piercings. " Yes she does look like Kayla's body type. Would love to see her again even if I had to see her in the garage. She is a hottie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would give her a try again. From her pics she has a similar figure as Nich-Kayla. Kayla doesn't have all the tats and piercings. Not to stereotype but seems SOP for junkies. Kayla was much more dependable. I texted her several weeks ago she never responded to my text. I thought I would wait for the traffic to die down. I suspect she busy with all the pub and probably a junkie.

    She responded this time. We texted back And forth. Long delays between her text which is a second tell tale junkie sign. Discussed donation. We agreed to meet. Suggest a time. Waited, She goes dark. Texted again crickets. Called. And / A. I moved on to plan B. I later texted to see if ok. Nada. I have yet to get a response. Just glad I did not drive to Versailes and she goes dark.

    She is a Total Waste Of Fucking Time.

  8. #6363
    Same here. Saw her once before and had a great time. Love her body type. Parking situation isn't preferred but service was great.

    Thanks for the update on the situation. Truly sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I sure hate to hear that. It wasn't that long ago that she was a great date! I was wanting seconds, thirds, fourths, or whatever it would have been. So thanks for your review. She only ghosted me once, last year. And I thought that was just a misunderstanding. But sounds like she's gone down that rabbit hole now.

    It's a shame what that H, or whatever, does to these young ladies. What a waste! Wish she'd get clean and let me manage her. We could both be rich! LOL.

    You all be safe out there.
    .

  9. #6362
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckuhns69  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. I visited her at a hotel in richmond. Was safe but disappointed. Doesn't look as good as in pics at all.
    I saw her in Richmond as well and asked for more money after meeting, service was ok but she looked very rough. Nothing like her pics.

  10. #6361

    Pointless

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint9393  [View Original Post]
    I've texted with her multiple times. Sometimes she replies. Sometimes not. When she does, it turns into "trading pics" before we meet and then she ghosts. Needless to say. Not worth your time.
    She goes by "Allie". Not the super popular Allie. She is on here (this forum) her user name is Akbby666. I'ver never seen her but about almost a year ago she was all set up to come to my place for an outcall and she kept texting for about 2 hours that she was on her way. Then had to stop and buy gas. Then had to stop and buy a soda. Then had to stop to charge her phone. Just weird, random shit. I told her to kick rocks at that point. Waste of time.

  11. #6360

    Ebony girls

    Do you have anything you can recommend me for ebony girl?

  12. #6359

  13. #6358

    Not bad at all

    Well I went to see Katie last night. She didn't cash and dash me her head was on point not a bad girl at all. She did have shoot up marks on her. Other than that it was good. I'll probably go back to her again. I'm trying out the girls who has bad reviews. I want to know for myself. If they are what the reviews say well I guess l should have learned my lesson LOL!

  14. #6357

    Pointless.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lady?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...5/615975969116

    Sent a text but no response.
    I've texted with her multiple times. Sometimes she replies. Sometimes not. When she does, it turns into "trading pics" before we meet and then she ghosts. Needless to say. Not worth your time.

  15. #6356

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would give her a try again. From her pics she has a similar figure as Nich-Kayla. Kayla doesn't have all the tats and piercings. Not to stereotype but seems SOP for junkies. Kayla was much more dependable. I texted her several weeks ago she never responded to my text. I thought I would wait for the traffic to die down. I suspect she busy with all the pub and probably a junkie.

    She responded this time. We texted back And forth. Long delays between her text which is a second tell tale junkie sign. Discussed donation. We agreed to meet. Suggest a time. Waited, She goes dark. Texted again crickets. Called. And / A. I moved on to plan B. I later texted to see if ok. Nada. I have yet to get a response. Just glad I did not drive to Versailes and she goes dark.

    She is a Total Waste Of Fucking Time.
    Was getting on here to post this same stuff. Ghosted and long delays between texts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape