Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 17953
-
11-03-20 12:30 #6373Senior Member

Posts: 172Allie
Unfortunately I have to agree. I've seen her a few times over the years. And have seen her recently. Definitely lost her figure. The BBBJ was good, not the best but good. Would not GFE. Avoided it. And she had in the past. So I don't know what was up with that. If I'm just looking for a BBBJ cim, I'd see her again. But that would be it. Now, compared to a lot, she is very friendly, nice, and real. Not a B at all. And so many of them have just become too full of themselves.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 09:41 #6372Banned Member

Posts: 415Allie review
Wow! I'm sorry to hear you had just a so-so visit with Allie! Maybe she was having an off day, cause my experiences with her were just the opposite. I'm not huge, but a bit larger than average, and her deep throat skills were amazing, IMHO. The only somewhat negative thing I could say is that she's put on some extra pounds. But then, so have I! LOL
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
You all be safe out there.
-
11-03-20 08:40 #6371Senior Member

Posts: 571Allie review
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/217069437626
So I finally dreamt of sing Allie yesterday.
Pros: clean, nice incall w / no smoke smell, good BBBJ, ok K9, allow DATY good rate $60 qv /$100 hhr.
Cons: smaller than expected tata's, kind of awkward, not very vocal or responsive TO ANYTHING, not a GFE.
Overall: a let down after all the hype. Can't see myself repeating. Maybe we just didn't click but after trying to set up last week and being double booked on last week I expected a bit more. YMMV of course but for me I'll move on.
-
11-03-20 06:23 #6370Senior Member

Posts: 172Verification process
I guess it depends on ones personal situation, if there is a SO, work, etc, but I would never give my name and pic. Who knows where that could go.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 23:07 #6369Senior Member

Posts: 154MILF Angel
Looking to treat myself with maybe someone a little higher end. If the experience is one that is worth it, and not with some of the headaches our local talent can provide from time to time. Curious to Angel and what to expect and how long the verification process takes? About what age is she?
https://tryst.link/escort/angel-807
Looking for this weekend as my birthday present to myself, or drive north for the night and try out some of the talent in my old stomping grounds.
-
11-02-20 22:05 #6368Regular Member

Posts: 3She was ok
Well I went and seen cherry. It was not bad at all great at giving head. But she wouldn't do anal I even offered more money still didn't. But everything else was alright. She's even a good woman to talk to. I asked about the review she got not that long ago? She said she didn't feel that well that day. Buy I will repeat as soon as possible. But I'm still trying other girls out. To make sure the one I pick to be a regular is right on the money. So guys try her out. Give her a benefit of a doubt. Also I didn't have all the money she was asking for her services she worked with me on it. Sorry I still haven't figured out how to put the girls ads on here yet. But I can provide the number 859.xxx9776. Happy hunting my fellow mongers.
-
11-02-20 21:14 #6367Regular Member

Posts: 13Something Fishy About This
This has all the signs of a fake post.
Originally Posted by WilsonBoy2012
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 19:26 #6366Senior Member

Posts: 193Unknown
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/730957551581
Has anyone ever seen her before? I've seen her post but can't recall ever seeing a review.
-
11-02-20 15:04 #6365Senior Member

Posts: 98I am thinking about trying this hottie
Anyone tried this hottie? She looks new in town.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/come-open-up-your-gift/878988328701
-
11-02-20 12:50 #6364Senior Member

Posts: 484Kayla, Nicholasville
Kayla, "From her pics she has a similar figure as Nich-Kayla. Kayla doesn't have all the tats and piercings. " Yes she does look like Kayla's body type. Would love to see her again even if I had to see her in the garage. She is a hottie.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 06:37 #6363Senior Member

Posts: 75Same here. Saw her once before and had a great time. Love her body type. Parking situation isn't preferred but service was great.
Thanks for the update on the situation. Truly sucks
.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 06:32 #6362Senior Member

Posts: 75I saw her in Richmond as well and asked for more money after meeting, service was ok but she looked very rough. Nothing like her pics.
Originally Posted by Ckuhns69
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 19:49 #6361Senior Member

Posts: 182Pointless
She goes by "Allie". Not the super popular Allie. She is on here (this forum) her user name is Akbby666. I'ver never seen her but about almost a year ago she was all set up to come to my place for an outcall and she kept texting for about 2 hours that she was on her way. Then had to stop and buy gas. Then had to stop and buy a soda. Then had to stop to charge her phone. Just weird, random shit. I told her to kick rocks at that point. Waste of time.
Originally Posted by Saint9393
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 18:02 #6360Senior Member

Posts: 98Ebony girls
Do you have anything you can recommend me for ebony girl?
-
11-01-20 18:01 #6359Senior Member

Posts: 98Skylar
Anyone tried this? Let me know!
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/271231160491










Reply With Quote





