Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 524 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2932

    Vixen is a Crapshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    My friends, I'm ready to explode and looking for a woman over 30. There really isn't much out there and was checking out Vixen.

    I only found a couple reviews that are dated in 2019. Any help here would be greatly appreciated or maybe you can share someone else. Feel free to PM me if needed. Many thanks to all that respond.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...n/206850377350

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    I have been with her a few times. She ranges from being a little bit crazy to a lot crazy. She gave me an economics lesson one time – told me 80% of the world's wealth was controlled by Walmart and another company (I forget what she said the other company was). She planned on getting rich by getting hired by Walmart and then taking the company over. She was dead serious – she's that kind of crazy. Regarding her performance. That's a crapshoot, too. Had a great time the first time I saw her. Body was nice. She's got that cute Irish look to her. Head game was right on. Tight downstairs and she was very accommodating and responsive. The only issue with the first time was that she asked if I minded if she smoked crack while I ate her. She said that really turned her on. Well, I let her and she was right. And I was rewarded with an enthusiastic session. Second time she had gained some weight and she was crazier. She was definitely just looking for the quick payday and it was nowhere near as good. Third time I ended up driving her around, listening to her craziness as we were going to get a room. Finally, I lost the mood and just dropped her off. Have been meaning to try her out again. She does have potential. My advice would be to negotiate a good rate and give her a shot. I don't remember what I negotiated, but I do remember that she caved to a reduced rate pretty easily. Let us know how it goes.

  2. #2931

    Info

    Anyone see her or is she just looking to have you join her onlyfan page.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/762062388307

  3. #2930

    Has

    https://skipthegames.com/img/009/ODY...MzU1NTFjMQ.jpg

    Anyone sampled this delicious looking peach yet? I texted but the convo ended when she requested a face pic from me.

    POO.

  4. #2929

    Help me out

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    To figure out which one was her. No bueno.
    My friends, I'm ready to explode and looking for a woman over 30. There really isn't much out there and was checking out Vixen.

    I only found a couple reviews that are dated in 2019. Any help here would be greatly appreciated or maybe you can share someone else. Feel free to PM me if needed. Many thanks to all that respond.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...n/206850377350

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  5. #2928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Took 5 minutes

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Check out her mug shot in post 2884 and then let me know if you're still interested, LOL.
    To figure out which one was her. No bueno.

  6. #2927

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Check out her mug shot in post 2884 and then let me know if you're still interested, LOL.
    LMAO! No, I think I will pass. Thanks for the heads up. I know Torrington is not a good place, hell for that matter there are NO good places anymore! Thanks again and stay safe!

  7. #2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/767467468090

    I know Torrington isn't the best place to meet providers but I was wondering if anybody had any info on this one. Thanks stay safe.
    Check out her mug shot in post 2884 and then let me know if you're still interested, LOL.

  8. #2925

    Any info

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/767467468090

    I know Torrington isn't the best place to meet providers but I was wondering if anybody had any info on this one. Thanks stay safe.

  9. #2924

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    All those pics are fake. They belong to a chick called Princess Leia.

  10. #2923

  11. #2922

    Denise update

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I gave up on Denise, she responds to her texts days later. Always has a long story. I gave up on her, she is not worth the effort.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Denise chatted me back and apologized for the slow responses. The phone she is using is not her phone.

  12. #2921

    Denise

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth601  [View Original Post]
    Does she advertise on STG? Any help is appreciated.
    I gave up on Denise, she responds to her texts days later. Always has a long story. I gave up on her, she is not worth the effort.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  13. #2920

    Contact info for Denise?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    My regular was busy, so I texted Denise who has become my new go to. She is 45 but I she just doesn't look it at all. Very nice body for her age, no saggy stomach. Started with DFK, then BBBJ, covered and went to MISH. She really got into it and wouldn't let me stop. Finished with BBBJCIMSP.

    Blue.
    Does she advertise on STG? Any help is appreciated.

  14. #2919

    Denise

    My regular was busy, so I texted Denise who has become my new go to. She is 45 but I she just doesn't look it at all. Very nice body for her age, no saggy stomach. Started with DFK, then BBBJ, covered and went to MISH. She really got into it and wouldn't let me stop. Finished with BBBJCIMSP.

    Blue.

  15. #2918

    Lyric

    Anyone know why Lyric isn't seeing white guys anymore? Saw her earlier in the year and she seems like one of the few women on STG that actually kind of got her shit together. Kind of refreshing considering the type of women you're usually dealing with on that site.

    Is it worth bothering trying to book with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape