Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 524 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2917

    Denise

    Denise's phone was stolen. She is in the process of getting a new one with her old number. She has a temporary number. To those I gave the number, PM me if you need it.

    Blue.

  2. #2916

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her in August. She had scabs and rash's all over her face. I just turned around and walked out. Has her face cleared up?

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Her face looked fine. I didn't see any scabs on her body either. Teeth are a bit messed up, though.

    YMMV.

  3. #2915
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Anyone seen her

    I've messaged her and got a few response but then went silent after I told I'm willing. To make the trip to Waterbury.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/247092569629

  4. #2914

    Anybody

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...r/434032580787

    Anybody try her? Every time we make plans I never get a response after an agreement.

  5. #2913

    Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Same for me. I got a couple of head shots. Ad states age thirty. Unfiltered shots would put her on the far side of that. That's not a problem but the looks didn't warrant the 45 min drive for me.
    She was smoking hot, 5 years ago. Has gone down hill. Was involved with a violent incident last spring.

  6. #2912

    Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I had a date set up, asked for a confirm pic and didn't like what I saw so bailed. Have her send you one then decide. She was texting l like a normal person.

    Poo.
    Same for me. I got a couple of head shots. Ad states age thirty. Unfiltered shots would put her on the far side of that. That's not a problem but the looks didn't warrant the 45 min drive for me.

  7. #2911

    Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuy70  [View Original Post]
    Hi, anyone see the stripper recently in torrington? I will be out that way and was going to try to see her, haven't seen anything new posted about her. https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...u/593457931101.
    I had a date set up, asked for a confirm pic and didn't like what I saw so bailed. Have her send you one then decide. She was texting l like a normal person.

    Poo.

  8. #2910

    Re: Jessie and The Freak outs

    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Jesus dude, the exact same thing happened to me, we were getting it on pretty good and I have some good stamina and paid for 30 minutes and she's trying to kick me out the door, I wouldn't let her and I finished but never again.
    Yeah she's a scammer tried it with the wrong guy.

  9. #2909
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuy70  [View Original Post]
    Hi, anyone see the stripper recently in torrington? I will be out that way and was going to try to see her, haven't seen anything new posted about her. https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...u/593457931101.
    You might want to repost this in the NWCT forum.

    Blue.

  10. #2908

    Stripper in torrington

    Hi, anyone see the stripper recently in torrington? I will be out that way and was going to try to see her, haven't seen anything new posted about her. https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...u/593457931101.

  11. #2907

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by PVDMassage  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/045448328256

    I saw her recently at her incall. Nice neighborhood. Her pics are a bit dated. Accommodating and nice girl. Would repeat.
    I went to see her in August. She had scabs and rash's all over her face. I just turned around and walked out. Has her face cleared up?

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  12. #2906

    Jewel

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/045448328256

    I saw her recently at her incall. Nice neighborhood. Her pics are a bit dated. Accommodating and nice girl. Would repeat.

  13. #2905

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    I also had a similar experience 10 minutes into the session she said I was taking to long and we were done. I booked a HH appointment. I unlike the others was able to get my donation back.
    Jesus dude, the exact same thing happened to me, we were getting it on pretty good and I have some good stamina and paid for 30 minutes and she's trying to kick me out the door, I wouldn't let her and I finished but never again.

  14. #2904

    Jessi

    Holy shit all these horrible stories. If I was out in wtby that night and seen that pic of those big boobs I would have pulled the trigger. Thanks everyone I just burned her image in the "AVOID" section in my brain.

  15. #2903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Not latey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jessi lately or has any current info as regards to looks and incall location? Read an unfavorable review earlier in the year about her appearance but she has always had mixed reviews. I can deal with no / missing teeth but those boobs of hers has caught my attention.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...f/727351861291
    She gave me the run around months ago. Waterbury to Danbury. Based on reviews, I'm glad we never met.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape