Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 7853
-
11-05-20 10:35 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 2148Nice review
That's an awesome review.
Originally Posted by ManLovesLadies
[View Original Post]
I did text her and she is very responsive. She quoted me. 7-15, .8-20, 1.2-hh, 1.7-hr. I thought that was pretty funny 15 or 20 minute. I asked her if she stares at the clock. Anyway she is flexible, I'll give it a try.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-05-20 09:37 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 376Vixen is a Crapshoot
I have been with her a few times. She ranges from being a little bit crazy to a lot crazy. She gave me an economics lesson one time – told me 80% of the world's wealth was controlled by Walmart and another company (I forget what she said the other company was). She planned on getting rich by getting hired by Walmart and then taking the company over. She was dead serious – she's that kind of crazy. Regarding her performance. That's a crapshoot, too. Had a great time the first time I saw her. Body was nice. She's got that cute Irish look to her. Head game was right on. Tight downstairs and she was very accommodating and responsive. The only issue with the first time was that she asked if I minded if she smoked crack while I ate her. She said that really turned her on. Well, I let her and she was right. And I was rewarded with an enthusiastic session. Second time she had gained some weight and she was crazier. She was definitely just looking for the quick payday and it was nowhere near as good. Third time I ended up driving her around, listening to her craziness as we were going to get a room. Finally, I lost the mood and just dropped her off. Have been meaning to try her out again. She does have potential. My advice would be to negotiate a good rate and give her a shot. I don't remember what I negotiated, but I do remember that she caved to a reduced rate pretty easily. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 09:16 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 156Info
Anyone see her or is she just looking to have you join her onlyfan page.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/762062388307
-
11-05-20 08:48 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 1000Has
https://skipthegames.com/img/009/ODY...MzU1NTFjMQ.jpg
Anyone sampled this delicious looking peach yet? I texted but the convo ended when she requested a face pic from me.
POO.
-
11-05-20 08:20 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 2148Help me out
My friends, I'm ready to explode and looking for a woman over 30. There really isn't much out there and was checking out Vixen.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
I only found a couple reviews that are dated in 2019. Any help here would be greatly appreciated or maybe you can share someone else. Feel free to PM me if needed. Many thanks to all that respond.
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...n/206850377350
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-04-20 18:43 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 487Took 5 minutes
To figure out which one was her. No bueno.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 13:41 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks!
LMAO! No, I think I will pass. Thanks for the heads up. I know Torrington is not a good place, hell for that matter there are NO good places anymore! Thanks again and stay safe!
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 13:23 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 660Check out her mug shot in post 2884 and then let me know if you're still interested, LOL.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 12:20 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 625Any info
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/767467468090
I know Torrington isn't the best place to meet providers but I was wondering if anybody had any info on this one. Thanks stay safe.
-
11-04-20 09:56 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 477Tgtbt
All those pics are fake. They belong to a chick called Princess Leia.
Originally Posted by Leo2830
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 09:24 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 219Nicole
This one looks TGTBT.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/632647668214
-
11-04-20 09:04 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 2148Denise update
Denise chatted me back and apologized for the slow responses. The phone she is using is not her phone.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 19:48 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 2148Denise
I gave up on Denise, she responds to her texts days later. Always has a long story. I gave up on her, she is not worth the effort.
Originally Posted by Darth601
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-03-20 15:19 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 57Contact info for Denise?
Does she advertise on STG? Any help is appreciated.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 23:10 #2919Senior Member

Posts: 1322Denise
My regular was busy, so I texted Denise who has become my new go to. She is 45 but I she just doesn't look it at all. Very nice body for her age, no saggy stomach. Started with DFK, then BBBJ, covered and went to MISH. She really got into it and wouldn't let me stop. Finished with BBBJCIMSP.
Blue.











Reply With Quote






