Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 7895
-
11-08-20 12:23 #5105Senior Member

Posts: 85The first one says she is married and has a photo with her husband. That's screwed up. I avoid that crap like the plague. It's a rob possibility.
Originally Posted by JasonBorne83
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 11:31 #5104Senior Member

Posts: 123Vanessa
Used to be called Vanessa (that's what she told me her name LOL) and I met her early this year and last year Q4. Started with $4. 0 but then I managed to brought her to 200 around when she moved to Fredrick.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
Very nice girl with nice altitude. BBBJ, BBFS and very passionate kissing, licking. I used to skull fuck her and loved her dirty talking during the whole time. Agree that she was not in to DATY and didn't bother at all.
But suddenly she stopped responding me. IDK she was done with me for 200 ppm. Tried to contact her but no response till date.
Haven't activated my account as I am taking a break but would not mind to see her again if she responds.
-
11-08-20 10:04 #5103Senior Member

Posts: 334Any experiences with these fine choices?
Diz415.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e00f0...0-d710974780b5
She says she hosts in Maryland City. She seems like a pro in the sense that it takes an hour to get a reply to any message. I have something tentatively set up for tomorrow. When I asked about rates, she was vague, though. She replied "that's up to you". Not really sure how to take that. I could stare at that ass all day long, though (ha).
JenniBunni99.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7a807...f-6d6c962e5d14
She's in the Essex area. That's a bit out of reach for me. But she seemed pretty genuine and it was easy to set up a meeting at a nearby hotel. $. 5 for something less than an hour. She said she usually gets $$. 5 to $$ 5, but I doubt that. Oh. . . . she doesn't drive, but she says she lives very close to a hotel (but still wants to be picked or for an Uber). The Uber thing is usually a huge red blag, but she seems genuine and I have a weird sense that she'd be a pretty good time.
Sweet Princess A.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ee9cb...0-3cb81c26b505
I've been chatting with her for the longest time. I'm not even sure how active she is on SA as I have been chatting with her on KIK. We've tentatively set things up for later this week. Not sure what to expect.
-
11-06-20 18:26 #5102Senior Member

Posts: 32One crazy one hook up.
Sexysugarbaby0217.
https://www.seeking.com/member/37c40...0-063532311e78
Reached out to this one after reading the reviews figured it would be an interesting meeting. She asked 450 and I laughed and said I would Pass. She then attacked saying I was "Too Cheap paying for Cheap drug ****** for a 100 bucks. " I laughed and said nope Most I would pay is 250 tops. This one is still crazy as others have reported.
NikkiStars.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1779c...6-e24b010c57a6
She has been reported on a few times and just delivered as reported. Bbfscip, BBBJ. $250. Disadvantage is she can't host but is a good time the 2 times I have seen her.
-
11-05-20 14:41 #5101Senior Member

Posts: 631Sexymamasxo
So I did a M&G with this one a few months ago. Cost of M&G was $100. I got her to comeback to my hotel room that same night. Her ppm is 400, and I got bbfscip. I don't mind girls that are a little thick, but she is at less 30 lbs bigger the her pics. She has a pretty face, but I'm not into BBW.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d28a8...8-6f66676b6f42
-
11-03-20 20:16 #5100Senior Member

Posts: 72Boss baby
Now ravenHairedGoddess. FYI, she knows about this forum too.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 14:09 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 631Socks
She open for just anything base on the review. She known to keeps her socks on the whole time. That's a red flag for me. People have been known to shoot up through their feet. I have never met her so I can't say for sure, but I avoid heavy drug users. She also a semi pro most of the guys here had a turn.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 11:02 #5098Senior Member

Posts: 525BrunetteBossBaby
She was reviewed on Oct. 3.
Originally Posted by TommyArcher
[View Original Post]
Search on: 37663 c7 b0 ce4 without the spaces.
-
11-03-20 10:12 #5097Senior Member

Posts: 212BrunetteBossBaby
Has anyone seen her? Quoted 4. Seems very open minded. More than I normally provide.
https://www.seeking.com/member/04a1f...9-37663c7b0ce4
-
11-02-20 22:42 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 644I did not have to "register" the last GC I used. The name and address was random.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 19:33 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 138That's what I'm wondering too. Anyone seen her recently? Claims 3rd trimester. So if anyone has seen her recently can confirm?
Originally Posted by Timmy07
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 13:58 #5094Senior Member

Posts: 30Indigololo
Interesting since she says explicitly in her profile that she doesn't want kids. Wonder if an SD knocked her up?
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 12:56 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 289What type of gift card?
You probably have to go the gift card website to register it with name and address (which doesn't have to be real, but does have to be the same you use on Seeking.
I've done it with the Metabank ones, not sure if vanilla has the same ability.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 00:00 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 165Gift Card info
What do you put for the Name, address and other personal info. I've tried everything I can think of and can't seem to get it accepted. Would you mind sharing?
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 16:31 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 328JessicaRabbit
Thank you. She does call herself Geneva. Had similar issues contacting her and she tried her best to extract personal info and alternate forms of contact. Moving on.
Originally Posted by JimInbMore
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




