Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 300 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4489
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Starfish

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    You don't think that girl looks zonked out in that picture? She has obvious meth face and mouth.
    Looks like she can take a good anal pounding though.

  2. #2178

    List of those currently active in southern NE who I've fucked raw.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    This thread has been very quiet lately.

    Are there no BB ladies out there anymore or no one seeing BB ladies?
    I just took a look at various ad sites, and also compiled some currently active backchannel intel. I found that those I listed below, are either recently advertising, or else there is intel for recent BBFS activity. These are in RI, south coast MA, and eastern CT. Prices in the rough ballpark of 140 hh to 200 HR.

    I KNOW these girls have fucked bareback in the past, (always on first visit) because I myself fucked them raw on the first visit. Some I have seen quite recently, others not for years, who I've not been back to for quite a while. Some were slam dunk BBFS, others were more difficult to get in raw, and / or are highly YMMV.

    Now, contrary to popular belief, I have not bareback-fucked EVERY hoe in southern New England! But I HAVE bareback-fucked all of those below. So, gentlemen, PLEASE report your currently active bareback cuntributions to add to this list!

    More details, and my pictures of most of these, are available by request for BAREBACK-INTEL CONTRIBUTING seniors:

    Joelle, sperm in all 3 holes, https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joelle-e...vidence-117675#erotic.

    Bathroomless Ashley, sperm in all 3 holes, https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972062.

    Hillary the Irish CIP Queen, BBFSCIP, https://tryst.link/escort/hillary.

    Monica, BBFSCIP, https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/monica-escort-boston-68959.

    Another Monica, this one's also on SA, BBFSCIP, https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...-coast-7703631.

    Aubrey Belle Sinclair, BBFSCIP, https://tryst.link/escort/belle-sinclair.

    Chanel, BBFSCIP, https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/093566035023.

    Claudia / Talia, BBFSCIP https://providence.skipthegames.com/...j/537258609804.

    Danielle of New England, BBFS with pull. (She offers more including CIA but I pulled with a CIM). https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/248-752-5273.

    Stephie on SA, sperm all 3 holes, https://www.seeking.com/member/381d5...e-a237f9bf9027.

    Katy aka Candii, decent GFE and BBFS with pullout and CIM, but there may be trouble with thugs here. I'm listing her for the sake of completeness, but I do NOT recommend unless you want to live dangerously, I'd NEVER repeat! https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-funn/32789724.

  3. #2177
    [Deleted by Admin] Who knows, it's based on the girl's comfort level. I know the girl in Saugus, McKenzie did it for me and had read for others as well. Nikki in Brighton did it for me. But, she has to be really comfortable with you and for extra bills as well. Problem with her is that she's a former user and still uses from time to time. But, nice girl nevertheless. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    This thread has been very quiet lately.

    Are there no BB ladies out there anymore or no one seeing BB ladies?

  4. #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    This thread has been very quiet lately.

    Are there no BB ladies out there anymore or no one seeing BB ladies?
    I believe Angel is bb. I have seen a couple of reviews on TER about her and she has been mentioned on this forum too.

  5. #2175
    This thread has been very quiet lately.

    Are there no BB ladies out there anymore or no one seeing BB ladies?

  6. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls  [View Original Post]
    Talked in detail with GiGi, $300 for a massage / BJ is crazy but wouldn't budge
    All of her prices should be listed on her site. I did the $2 for 45 minutes and I was there for almost 2 hours. She was shocked I was even dressed when she turned around. I would have stayed if I didn't already have plans.

  7. #2173

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Ok thought so based on your description and the posts I've seen in the Escort forum. She has that MILF look that I'm into so I'm definitely going to book with her if she is still around or next time she is back here.
    Talked in detail with GiGi, $300 for a massage / BJ is crazy but wouldn't budge.

  8. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfJive  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/617-777-5636

    I met with this girl two weeks ago now and thought I'd share my experience. I picked her up for a car date (I really wanted to do incall but that didn't fall through and I really didn't want to bring anyone back to my place). She was about 15 minutes late but she was super nice when I picked her up. She's a chatty blonde, didn't seem zonked out or anything, and had a pretty good body. Drove to a hidden spot where we went at it in the back of my car. Started with an amazing BBBJ and finished with bb cip. She was super flexible (which made things in the car relatively smooth) and SUPER wet. Here was the result of our encounter.
    You don't think that girl looks zonked out in that picture? She has obvious meth face and mouth.

  9. #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCowboy17  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. She's a little bigger than the pictures would lead you to believe but she was definitely a good time and worth seeing.
    Ok thought so based on your description and the posts I've seen in the Escort forum. She has that MILF look that I'm into so I'm definitely going to book with her if she is still around or next time she is back here.

  10. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Was this her? Provider from Vegas but I believe she was just visiting here. Or maybe she's still here? Mostly positive reviews on her.

    https://tryst.link/massage/gigi-george
    Yes that's her. She's a little bigger than the pictures would lead you to believe but she was definitely a good time and worth seeing.

  11. #2169
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCowboy17  [View Original Post]
    I'm new so I'm not sure how to ad links but I found her link from someone who posted in escort reviews a couple of weeks ago. I moved it to this forum since my experience indicated this would be a better spot to leave a review.
    Was this her? Provider from Vegas but I believe she was just visiting here. Or maybe she's still here? Mostly positive reviews on her.

    https://tryst.link/massage/gigi-george

  12. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCowboy17  [View Original Post]
    I'm new so I'm not sure how to ad links but I found her link from someone who posted in escort reviews a couple of weeks ago. I moved it to this forum since my experience indicated this would be a better spot to leave a review.
    Come on, copying and pasting a link is not that difficult. Your contribution would be more useful if others can act upon it.

  13. #2167

    Roast beef

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfJive  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/617-777-5636

    I met with this girl two weeks ago now and thought I'd share my experience. I picked her up for a car date (I really wanted to do incall but that didn't fall through and I really didn't want to bring anyone back to my place). She was about 15 minutes late but she was super nice when I picked her up. She's a chatty blonde, didn't seem zonked out or anything, and had a pretty good body. Drove to a hidden spot where we went at it in the back of my car. Started with an amazing BBBJ and finished with bb cip. She was super flexible (which made things in the car relatively smooth) and SUPER wet. Here was the result of our encounter.
    I love those meaty lips. That is a lot of clean up.

  14. #2166

    Roxy

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/617-777-5636

    I met with this girl two weeks ago now and thought I'd share my experience. I picked her up for a car date (I really wanted to do incall but that didn't fall through and I really didn't want to bring anyone back to my place). She was about 15 minutes late but she was super nice when I picked her up. She's a chatty blonde, didn't seem zonked out or anything, and had a pretty good body. Drove to a hidden spot where we went at it in the back of my car. Started with an amazing BBBJ and finished with bb cip. She was super flexible (which made things in the car relatively smooth) and SUPER wet. Here was the result of our encounter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3653.jpg‎  

  15. #2165

    I don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Gigi who? Do you have a link or something?
    I'm new so I'm not sure how to ad links but I found her link from someone who posted in escort reviews a couple of weeks ago. I moved it to this forum since my experience indicated this would be a better spot to leave a review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape