Thread: Bare Back Ladies
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4488
-
11-02-20 06:50 #2163Regular Member

Posts: 21Gigi
Was told I better start contributing if I want info so here it goes LOL.
I texted Gigi a couple days before she was coming to Boston and was able to set up a time early morning. I did $200 for the 45 min. She was roughly 45 minutes to an hour late seeing me but it was early morning and I had no where to be so I didn't care too much. She had to bring me up the elevator since it was a decent hotel in Chelsea that needed badge access to use elevator. She looked like her pictures but was a little heavier but not bad. She gave me a Gatorade which was nice. Then gave me a back rub for a bit and rubbing her tits all over me the. I gave her one and was rubbing junior all over her pussy which she really seemed to love. She flipped me back over to give me one of the better BBBJ's I've had with lots of spit and breast play. I flipped her back over and DATY which she came a lot. Then she pretending to fumble around for a Condom for a second while I was kissing her body and said screw it and she thrusted me right in BB. She was super wet and I finished in just a few minutes. We chatted for a bit then I figured wth and started fingering her. She was digging it and next thing I know she put junior back in her mouth which felt amazing. I flipped her over and started fucking her doggy really hard until I came all over her back. There was zero rush. I was there for almost 2 hours and I left on my own. She was shocked I was even dressed. She has a slightly racist tone about her but it's not like I'm there to talk. All in all a little tough to get a hold of but once I was there I had a great time. PM with any questions. Hope this gets me started on the right foot LOL.
-
09-25-20 22:48 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 32Scam. Look up vheidiv on Twitter or IG. You'll see that this person has stolen the pics of a camgirl from Australia. If you look through her Twitter, the camgirl retired exactly 1 year ago due to giving birth. So while there's a small chance that she moved to the US from Australia and decided to start offering dates here in Boston while someone else cares for her kid, I'm not taking those odds.
Originally Posted by MrMissedHer
[View Original Post]
Best case, girl using someone else's pics. Worst case, something nefarious or related to our uncle.
-
09-23-20 19:32 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 734Yeah, she is not happy her number is out. At least based on how she just replied.
Originally Posted by BigStu
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 09:24 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 95Sarah Burke's #
Hey guys I got some feedback that she wasn't responding (which isn't to unusual) & that the # didn't belong to her. As I mentioned to some of you I don't text her, I use FB to contact her, she changes her numbers too often. But she did indeed give me the wrong number to give you guys, she mixed up 2 numbers. She gave me the right number this morning. I texted her at her new number to make sure it was correct and it was definitely her. So the last 4 of her # is 1301 not 1031. Though this week she's not really looking for help unless she knows you. She's done with her gf & living in Pawtucket and has a new gf (who's an ex gf & pretty) & is in Boston now, though she'll probably be out in Dedham soon.
-
09-22-20 18:48 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 4544$200 and that's all she said. So I didn't bother ask if its for hh or hour.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 13:24 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 3748Jade
Hmmm. It used to be 100 hh with no upsell for a sperm deposit in any hole. So how much is she asking now?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 08:49 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 4544To bad she hike her price and could barely respond. Drugs are all they care about.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox198
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 21:25 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 184Jade
That's a god damn fact! Jade was one of the most fun hoes I have ever dicked down. She rode me like a fukin porn star & that shut she does with her tongue is out of this world. Jade can take a pounding for sure. She actually had some ads up a few months ago. She had some with this sexy ass light skin hoe. And then some with pawg named Hailey. I have her on fb & she is chillin so far. She hasn't posted as much because of all this Covid shit but I'm sure she will be back to taking loads in her **** & asshole soon enough. I definitely want to see her again.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 09:05 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 37483-hole Jade?
When I saw the name Jade, below, I was reminded of this one, not the same one as mentioned below. http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...s/608357022013.
But I've not seen any ads for that Jade (who I call 3-hole Jade because of where the sperm deposits are welcomed) for over a year. Here's my stolen MonkedyShit review and the year-old pictures I took when I inseminated her for 100, a year ago. Maybe sommeone knows her current whereabouts, or if she's still active?
General Description.
Jade is a young curvy cutie who puts out ultra-GFE. Read on for the juice!
The Juicy Details.
The ad pics are very accurrate. She's a wide-hipped, large-framed young pleaser! When I arrived in her room, I leaned in and shoved my tongue in her mouth and she reciprocated with a nice DFK! She's not shy! She made out nicely except that surprisingly, she clamped her teeth together as I shot my load inside her in mish! I think probably that was boyfriend guilt, because she kisssed nicely before and after that! Go figure!
Long story short, she was a fun ride in all the positions, nice gutter mouth, she took instructions well and was quite submissive, and may have been faking but she surely seemed to enjoy the fucking immensely! I love how her pretty, long, fake eyelashes fluttered when she got sexually aroused!
When we moved the kissing and groping to the bed, there was a goddam condom on the pillow. To me, that is almost like seeing a creepy poisonous spider crawling on the bed! So I quickly tossed it onto the nightstand and declared, "I can't use these and I'm clean and I'm sure you are so we won't need it!" She just sort of shrugged and nodded and continued to quickly shed her panties!
Her BBBJ was in my opinion, a 10! Soft, no teeth, yet firm, great eye contact, this was a fucking first rate blowjob by anybody's standards! In fact the blowjob was almost going to make me come which is exceedingly rare for me, so I asked her to climb on top and shove it in! So she crawled on top and shoved my bare cock right into her now dripping, DATYed * and began to ride like the wind!
Now, when I turned her around for doggy with ass slapping and hair pulling at her encouragement, she was indeed REALLY wanting to get her ass fucked! So how could I refuse! But her asshole was SO fuckin' tight! Even though copiously lubed with our spit, I could barely get it all the way in and when I started to pump her asshole, after a couple of trusts, her sphincter just pushed me right out! So after giving up trying to get it to stay in, in several positions, I just decided to plough her pussy, which I generally prefer anyway, and at the 30 minute mark, she was begging for me to shoot it deep into her cunnt and so I did!
In summary, she's ultra-GFE with all the bells and whistles!
-
09-18-20 08:52 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 4544Regardless if anyone seeing her or not. Money upfront to a hoe we never met is not acceptable.
Originally Posted by MrMissedHer
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 08:34 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 3748Do you have any pictures of her girlfriend? Or a description of body type--tits, thickness, etc? And will Sarah do bareback threesomes with her?
Originally Posted by BigStu
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 08:30 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 3748Sarah Burke
I agree, for 100, it would be a decent price for a hh. But the first time, it was 200 which I had ignorantly assumed was a full hour rate. I'm glad I got that quick nut into her cunnt, though, as she was fun! But I would not inseminate her again unless she committed upfront to honoring that 100 rate she offered. Plus she has flaked on the confirm when I've tried to see her again. Its a buyers market, now, though, so we shall see.
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 02:24 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 177Sensual Jade
Decided to take the plunge with this one and text to setup meeting. Gave address of hotel in Cambridge, no room number. I requested verification photo and was told $50 for one photo. - If that wasn't enough, when I confirmed time and location, was told that all first time clients must pay a deposit of $200. At this point I took a moment to politely tell this person how absurd a 50% "deposit" for anything is. The response was that ALL quality providers charge a deposit to verify appts, again called them out on their total B. S.
Originally Posted by BosoxBrews
[View Original Post]
Unless there is somebody in this forum can speak up and verify this providers legitimacy, I would say it's safe to assume this is a scam.
-
09-17-20 19:04 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 157Sarah is great but def can be a rush job so def don't over commit on the donation. I wouldn't hold her to that drop tho. There's usually some excuse why not. But overall for the rate, it's really a decent time.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 11:55 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 95Sarah Burke
Sarah is still around, she & her newest gf got an apt in the Providence area, decent area & nicer apt. Though she's never there, she's in Boston or the Norwood area basically all the time. I'll check with her if I can give out her newest number & if she's still even in the game. Though I am pretty sure she is but at a limited amount or seeing known clients (maybe Boston area clients, think she had some guys that gave her more in the Boston area). Her gf is pretty attractive & supposedly as open minded as Sarah is. She's probably 26, so younger than Sarah (all her gfs are younger), and a non pro but I guess she over extended herself & now needs money & sees how easily Sarah gets money off of men. The rate she quoted me was way higher than Sarah's which I pointed out but I asked her out recently and we are doing dinner & drinks soon so I'll talk over $.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
OK I started this message 1. 5 hrs ago & kept having to refresh so not to get logged out but in that time Sarah got back to me and said it's ok to share her # and that she's in Providence today (supposedly). So if you want her newest number PM me.










Reply With Quote



