Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11341
    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/446094662397

    She's only doing outcalls and unfortunately I can't host right now. I've seen her once before and because of that I made the mistake of cashapping her 60 so she could get a room for the night. She immediately ghosted me afterwards. I'll never understand how these wholesome are dumb enough to take the quick pay vs having a regular client.
    And I will never understand why experienced hobbyist's keep losing money in deposit scams. Sorry this happened to you. But this is the pretty standard result.

  2. #11340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ally? She comes her every once in awhile but have never seen her reviewed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55587227/
    Do a search on the Charlotte board. Reviews are unfavorable to say the least.

  3. #11339
    Anyone try Amber (not FUQUAY Amber)? Advertises on STG, last 4 digits 5089.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55623030/

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/amber-s/33958778

  4. #11338
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    How was her deepthroat?
    She has definite skills in that department. Be aware it's covered from the start.

  5. #11337
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Baby aka Ava is visiting LEO 10/31 CAG.
    That's the best looking mugshot I have ever seen of a local dreamer. I guess she is on the bucket list now.

  6. #11336

    Ally

    Has anyone seen Ally? She comes her every once in awhile but have never seen her reviewed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55587227/

  7. #11335

    Baby aka Ava

    Seems like Baby aka Ava is visiting LEO 10/31 CAG.

  8. #11334
    Quote Originally Posted by FitDoc69  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with the tiny Raven.

    She is exactly what her ad says she is. She at the unfavorable Crabtree incall with maids who like to tattle. That's the only downside. Great communication.

    Not a ton on her menu but of CBJ and Greek with a spinner to please the eye is your game, I say go.

    $$ for everything mentioned.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/199384829811
    How was her deepthroat?

  9. #11333

    Another scammer

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/446094662397

    She's only doing outcalls and unfortunately I can't host right now. I've seen her once before and because of that I made the mistake of cashapping her 60 so she could get a room for the night. She immediately ghosted me afterwards. I'll never understand how these wholesome are dumb enough to take the quick pay vs having a regular client.

  10. #11332

    Jesus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    She had a few minor run ins with LEO non-provider related. She was living on the edge of poverty as a lot of these girls are and I think the legal issues pushed her into a bad spot.

    I have a list of a dozen or more numbers she has used over the years around here and she has replied to none of them the last few times I have texted. I get the feeling she has left the area as she mentioned she has family in NY and FL.
    This is all I know. Stop sending me 6 PM's from one person.

  11. #11331

    So curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm so curious. What would have been on the other side of the door, I wonder?

  12. #11330
    Quote Originally Posted by GWV90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from Layla Moon recently? I last saw her in Jan / Feb of 2020 but silent on both her numbers.
    Also, looking for info on Lalya Moon, xNoa and any other independent Asian escorts. Not looking for info on the Japanese Doll, her reviews on here are not good.

  13. #11329
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBeard  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this? I'm also interested.
    Porn Star / webcam girl.

    http://www.4crot.com/albumcaroline-mosley-8-14279723/

  14. #11328
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    DATY one her menu?
    I don't think so, which is a disappointment.

  15. #11327

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape