Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,366 to 19,380 of 30814
-
11-01-20 14:50 #11449Senior Member

Posts: 276Jesus.
This is all I know. Stop sending me 6 PM's from one person.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 13:54 #11448Senior Member

Posts: 34So curious.
I'm so curious. What would have been on the other side of the door, I wonder?
Originally Posted by DP1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 20:35 #11447Banned Member

Posts: 21Also, looking for info on Lalya Moon, xNoa and any other independent Asian escorts. Not looking for info on the Japanese Doll, her reviews on here are not good.
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 18:49 #11446Senior Member

Posts: 398Porn Star / webcam girl.
Originally Posted by BrownBeard
[View Original Post]
http://www.4crot.com/albumcaroline-mosley-8-14279723/
-
10-31-20 15:48 #11445Regular Member

Posts: 16I don't think so, which is a disappointment.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 13:40 #11444Senior Member

Posts: 41Info on her? ASAP please
-
10-31-20 13:01 #11443Senior Member

Posts: 1710DATY one her menu?
Originally Posted by FitDoc69
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 12:42 #11442Senior Member

Posts: 1710Lexi
I TOFTT with Lexi. Those pics are extremely flattering, though it is her. She has major baby damage that kept me mostly away from her front side. The view from the back is excellent, however, and she has a really fun, sexy attitude. DATY, BBBJ (which she says she normally doesn't do along with the BB she offered, and I didn't take). Came on her ass and back. Friendly girl.
Originally Posted by TroyNc40
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...scene/34521155
-
10-31-20 11:40 #11441Senior Member

Posts: 45Daisy in Garner
She posted on Friday morning with Lexi.
Originally Posted by Rockabilly131
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/371696071834
-
10-31-20 11:21 #11440Regular Member

Posts: 16Raven
Just had a dream with the tiny Raven.
She is exactly what her ad says she is. She at the unfavorable Crabtree incall with maids who like to tattle. That's the only downside. Great communication.
Not a ton on her menu but of CBJ and Greek with a spinner to please the eye is your game, I say go.
$$ for everything mentioned.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/199384829811
-
10-31-20 08:35 #11439Senior Member

Posts: 35Yosefina
Had a dream with Yosefina from BKS. Definitely an ATF. $$$ for 1 hr. BBBJ. Covered everything else, no Greek. Gave a great massage after we finished. She will only be in town until the 4th of November, then she leaves to Colombia. She doesn't know when she'll come back.
-
10-31-20 00:50 #11438Senior Member

Posts: 109Permission
Hey, Could you dm me about rose? I was hoping you could give me some information about her. There's a provider I'm looking for, and I'm wondering if it's her.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 22:40 #11437Banned Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-30-20 18:06 #11436Senior Member

Posts: 37Daisy in Garner
This was her link but looks like she hasn't posted lately.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/836778929862
-
10-30-20 17:28 #11435Senior Member

Posts: 619Daisy
Which Daisy? Have a link?
Originally Posted by Rockabilly131
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






