Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7648

    Danni

    I have seen her a couple of times and she is very down to earth. Bbj was weak but she is new at this and maybe with time will get better. Main event was good and I would recommend giving her a try.
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/spicy-sexy-and-puerto-rican/411720620942

  2. #7647

    PR / NPR Danni is Different!

    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    I tried looking for any info on this hottie but did not find anything just a lot of posts on another UTR called Danni. If there are reviews I am sorry, but hoping she's not TGTBT. If no one has any experience, then I might have to TOFTT.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/411720620942
    PR / NPR Danni is Different!

    This Danni appears to be in the Kissimmee area and is a different nationality (I presume) than the Danni over toward PR / NPR from what I've gathered.

  3. #7646

    I have been checking her out also!

    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    I tried looking for any info on this hottie but did not find anything just a lot of posts on another UTR called Danni. If there are reviews I am sorry, but hoping she's not TGTBT. If no one has any experience, then I might have to TOFTT.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/411720620942
    To my knowledge, nobody has seen her. And she has been posting for a while.

    Good luck and let us know.

  4. #7645

    PR Danni

    I tried looking for any info on this hottie but did not find anything just a lot of posts on another UTR called Danni. If there are reviews I am sorry, but hoping she's not TGTBT. If no one has any experience, then I might have to TOFTT.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/411720620942

  5. #7644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668
    I remember seeing multiple reports of her stealing and meds use. I would be careful with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/55582768/

    I have not seen her recently but when I did I had good time. She did have some reviews as a utr or craigslist.

  6. #7643

    Heather or house cleaner

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/55582768/

    I have not seen her recently but when I did I had good time. She did have some reviews as a utr or craigslist.

  7. #7642

    Alyssa has been on my list for awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Alyssa allot lately and she sure is a whole lot of fun. Real nice girl to be with. Has grade A performance. As for myself, I usually pic her up at her home and drop her back. My advise is to have her do an outcall with you. Better and safer! She is not in the best part of town. Here is a pic of her when I picked her up the other day.

    Rich.
    I'm leaning toward her more than the others.

  8. #7641

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I've only been with Kiara. Super cute, tight kitty, perky tits. I can verify that she's good (for me) . YMMV.
    I remember her from Miami tight body never had the chance to see her.

  9. #7640

    Twisted

    My eyes could be deceiving but the first picture looks like some newbie took the head off and twisted it around. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    So I am planning a day trip to de stress Sat thru sun.

    I'm interesting in seeing 1 or 2 of these providers. I know they all have been reviewed in the past before but What I thought would be interesting is comparing the three or 4 as for the pro vs con.

    I am leaning more toward 1 Alyssa then 2 bellatrix 3 kiara.

    Been wanting to meet Alyssa the longest.

    Kiarra is a hot little body.

    Any info appreciate it.

  10. #7639

    EnveaDior

    Posting in the correct forum this time.

    Anybody has information on Envea if she is still in Orlando? She used to have private office near Michigan and orange. She had one of the best nuru skills and never rushed. I miss those big handful naturals that she used to enjoy playing with them.

  11. #7638

    Re: Kiara

    I've only been with Kiara. Super cute, tight kitty, perky tits. I can verify that she's good (for me) . YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    So I am planning a day trip to de stress Sat thru sun.

    I'm interesting in seeing 1 or 2 of these providers. I know they all have been reviewed in the past before but What I thought would be interesting is comparing the three or 4 as for the pro vs con.

    I am leaning more toward 1 Alyssa then 2 bellatrix 3 kiara.

    Been wanting to meet Alyssa the longest.

    Kiarra is a hot little body.

    Any info appreciate it.

  12. #7637

    Violet

    Contacted her and set up a meeting for FS and notice she's bigger than the pics in her ad. I figure a few pounds is not that big a deal so we chit chat a bit before the deed and she's a very pleasant woman. Things go bad when the clothes come off and the mid section is really bad. Her outfit did a good job hiding all that. At this point I just want the BBBJ. A few seconds of a lackluster BJ and about 3 minutes of HJ + moaning and I finally finished. Actually debated if I should post it in the negative escort thread but in the end I got what I came for and maybe she'll be a better date for someone else. I won't be repeating.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...571/4077955168

  13. #7636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Alyssa, A Good Choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    So I am planning a day trip to de stress Sat thru sun.

    I'm interesting in seeing 1 or 2 of these providers. I know they all have been reviewed in the past before but What I thought would be interesting is comparing the three or 4 as for the pro vs con.

    I am leaning more toward 1 Alyssa then 2 bellatrix 3 kiara.

    Been wanting to meet Alyssa the longest.

    Kiarra is a hot little body.

    Any info appreciate it.
    I have been seeing Alyssa allot lately and she sure is a whole lot of fun. Real nice girl to be with. Has grade A performance. As for myself, I usually pic her up at her home and drop her back. My advise is to have her do an outcall with you. Better and safer! She is not in the best part of town. Here is a pic of her when I picked her up the other day.

    Rich.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alyssa1.jpg‎  

  14. #7635

    2 for 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico407  [View Original Post]
    I have not posted for a bit so I thought I would share my experience with these 2 lovely ladies. I had not seen much on them so decided to toftt and I'm glad I did. Both were super down to earth and mad cool. Made me feel comfortable right away with big welcoming smiles. Both have their nipples pierced and I luv that. The double BBBJ was on point and done enthusiastically almost lost it before the main event. Glad I didn't because the view from the back was amazing as I bent them over and took turns pounding them doggie. Gets my blood pumping just thinking about it now.

    Damage was reasonable $. 20 for both qv. No clock watching or rushing at all. Of course YMMV but my time was well spent and I plan to stay longer next time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3094028558
    Nice review, I've seen Anastasia (think that's her name) the bigger more rounder one for a solo. Her friend was there as well because they share the room, thought it was going to be awkward but it wasn't, didn't really remember her being there LOL. Also someone mentioned in another post is they have a small dog, which I felt was weird but also didn't bother me. Anastasia's tits are huge! We did mish & k9 she doesn't do CG bummer. I had planned for a 80 for hhr but switched to 60 qv due them over booking but I wasn't rushed. Overall nice experience, they're probably one the more affordable duos out there.

  15. #7634

    2 for 1

    I have not posted for a bit so I thought I would share my experience with these 2 lovely ladies. I had not seen much on them so decided to toftt and I'm glad I did. Both were super down to earth and mad cool. Made me feel comfortable right away with big welcoming smiles. Both have their nipples pierced and I luv that. The double BBBJ was on point and done enthusiastically almost lost it before the main event. Glad I didn't because the view from the back was amazing as I bent them over and took turns pounding them doggie. Gets my blood pumping just thinking about it now.

    Damage was reasonable $. 20 for both qv. No clock watching or rushing at all. Of course YMMV but my time was well spent and I plan to stay longer next time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3094028558

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape