Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 12748
-
10-31-20 23:27 #7648Senior Member

Posts: 39Danni
I have seen her a couple of times and she is very down to earth. Bbj was weak but she is new at this and maybe with time will get better. Main event was good and I would recommend giving her a try.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/spicy-sexy-and-puerto-rican/411720620942
-
10-31-20 21:53 #7647Senior Member

Posts: 36PR / NPR Danni is Different!
PR / NPR Danni is Different!
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]
This Danni appears to be in the Kissimmee area and is a different nationality (I presume) than the Danni over toward PR / NPR from what I've gathered.
-
10-31-20 18:33 #7646

Posts: 373I have been checking her out also!
To my knowledge, nobody has seen her. And she has been posting for a while.
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]
Good luck and let us know.
-
10-31-20 17:09 #7645Senior Member

Posts: 147PR Danni
I tried looking for any info on this hottie but did not find anything just a lot of posts on another UTR called Danni. If there are reviews I am sorry, but hoping she's not TGTBT. If no one has any experience, then I might have to TOFTT.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/411720620942
-
10-31-20 14:21 #7644Senior Member

Posts: 1668I remember seeing multiple reports of her stealing and meds use. I would be careful with her.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 12:35 #7643Senior Member

Posts: 884Heather or house cleaner
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/55582768/
I have not seen her recently but when I did I had good time. She did have some reviews as a utr or craigslist.
-
10-30-20 21:27 #7642Senior Member

Posts: 821Alyssa has been on my list for awhile
I'm leaning toward her more than the others.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 21:25 #7641Senior Member

Posts: 821Kiara
I remember her from Miami tight body never had the chance to see her.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 23:35 #7640Senior Member

Posts: 305Twisted
My eyes could be deceiving but the first picture looks like some newbie took the head off and twisted it around. LOL.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 08:12 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 305EnveaDior
Posting in the correct forum this time.
Anybody has information on Envea if she is still in Orlando? She used to have private office near Michigan and orange. She had one of the best nuru skills and never rushed. I miss those big handful naturals that she used to enjoy playing with them.
-
10-28-20 20:43 #7638Banned Member

Posts: 739Re: Kiara
I've only been with Kiara. Super cute, tight kitty, perky tits. I can verify that she's good (for me) . YMMV.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 19:13 #7637Senior Member

Posts: 203Violet
Contacted her and set up a meeting for FS and notice she's bigger than the pics in her ad. I figure a few pounds is not that big a deal so we chit chat a bit before the deed and she's a very pleasant woman. Things go bad when the clothes come off and the mid section is really bad. Her outfit did a good job hiding all that. At this point I just want the BBBJ. A few seconds of a lackluster BJ and about 3 minutes of HJ + moaning and I finally finished. Actually debated if I should post it in the negative escort thread but in the end I got what I came for and maybe she'll be a better date for someone else. I won't be repeating.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...571/4077955168
-
10-27-20 23:39 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 487Alyssa, A Good Choice!
I have been seeing Alyssa allot lately and she sure is a whole lot of fun. Real nice girl to be with. Has grade A performance. As for myself, I usually pic her up at her home and drop her back. My advise is to have her do an outcall with you. Better and safer! She is not in the best part of town. Here is a pic of her when I picked her up the other day.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
10-27-20 13:38 #7635Senior Member

Posts: 6812 for 1
Nice review, I've seen Anastasia (think that's her name) the bigger more rounder one for a solo. Her friend was there as well because they share the room, thought it was going to be awkward but it wasn't, didn't really remember her being there LOL. Also someone mentioned in another post is they have a small dog, which I felt was weird but also didn't bother me. Anastasia's tits are huge! We did mish & k9 she doesn't do CG bummer. I had planned for a 80 for hhr but switched to 60 qv due them over booking but I wasn't rushed. Overall nice experience, they're probably one the more affordable duos out there.
Originally Posted by Rico407
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 13:23 #7634Senior Member

Posts: 612 for 1
I have not posted for a bit so I thought I would share my experience with these 2 lovely ladies. I had not seen much on them so decided to toftt and I'm glad I did. Both were super down to earth and mad cool. Made me feel comfortable right away with big welcoming smiles. Both have their nipples pierced and I luv that. The double BBBJ was on point and done enthusiastically almost lost it before the main event. Glad I didn't because the view from the back was amazing as I bent them over and took turns pounding them doggie. Gets my blood pumping just thinking about it now.
Damage was reasonable $. 20 for both qv. No clock watching or rushing at all. Of course YMMV but my time was well spent and I plan to stay longer next time.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3094028558












Reply With Quote




