Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 6428
-
11-02-20 17:36 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 137Grace at SweetAsianGem
She's in LA, was in OC for a couple weeks. Like no tits but works out, huge ass and thighs, nice red lips, but she's not listed on their site anymore. Jane has it IMO but it's not as round but it's definitely meaty when you squeeze it and the butt has a slight natural sag.
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 16:44 #1972Senior Member

Posts: 530Ms. Tila at Asianworld
Has anyone seen Ms. Tila at Asianworld?
-
11-02-20 15:01 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 183Fat asses
Any mongers got recommendations for asian girls that have thick legs and fat asses?
-
10-31-20 21:10 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 450I haven't seen her, but I saw Vanilla. Ironically with Vanilla, it's not the girl in the pics, but she looks a lot like the girl in the pics for Mint. Anyway, Vanilla is good. Cute, nice body, and eager to please.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 17:23 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 3690Susie at CA-KDolls / Bella / Sena
Yes, she was Bella at MyKupcake before.
Susie is not 25 but I wouldn't call her mature yet. Add 10 years to her real pics. Body still as good as pics as of last year. Face not as young but still pretty.
Click on these: (First review), (my review), and (second opinion), plus (TER reviews).
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 15:56 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 332Mint = Liz
Took a chance. Turned out I saw her before as Liz with P2 G. Here is my review of her.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...873&viewfull=1#post4952873.
This time chemistry is better. LFK throughout the session. BB is available for additional tip.
-
10-31-20 15:26 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 1834Susie
She went by Sena and Bella in the past.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 23:54 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 332Was Susie under different name?
I think she used to be with MyKupcake under different name. Anyone recalled?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Is she on the more mature side? Appreciate any info.
-
10-30-20 23:44 #1965Senior Member

Posts: 332Mint at MyKupcake
She looks familiar. Anyone has info on her?
https://mykupcake.com/home?product_id=420
-
10-30-20 12:12 #1964Senior Member

Posts: 139Once I got her to warm up she was much more talkative. She was more of a GFE and submissive since I took control of the meeting, maybe that's why I didn't encounter much biting. Some nibble on the lips, she was pretty gentle overall with kissing, licking my upper body. She liked to hold me close even after we were all done and dressed. Hung on to me a little bit after our appointment time, which was nice. Nice to know she has multiple hats she can put on haha.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 10:56 #1963Senior Member

Posts: 3690Spicy Suzy
Thank you. You expound on what I tried to say with "Suzy is pretty and she understands guys like sugar. " Words failed me at the time.
She scratched too. One of the reasons I tried to say "Suzy is spice" as in spicy. She can bring the pain. I like girls who bite and scratch. What she did was not enough to register in my brain so I didn't mention it.
Suzy is a reasonable girl. Just walk in and tell Suzy, please don't bite and scratch me. Some Bastard and Boner said you bit and scratched them. Oh, and please also tell her Boner thinks she didn't scratch hard enough and please bite him next time too.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 10:38 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 3690Drunk hours
Some stay open till 12 AM or 2 AM. Some OC girls don't like to stay past 9pm because they have to go home. Probably only OC TopAsian agency may open till 12 AM. LA has more girls who work later than 10pm.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 03:41 #1961Senior Member

Posts: 323Are any of the asian bookers open late, or are they all pretty much done by 10 pm? I note they post ads in the middle of the night, but I don't think the girls ever work late. They don't always post hours, though.
-
10-30-20 03:30 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 1834Suzy
I'll just add a few things. As a previous review has mentioned she can look standoffish and I'll add a bit cold and hard to approach. This is due to both the way she looks and her personality: calm and cool demeanor, she doesn't smile often unless it's something really funny, and has a very strong and independent attitude. It's a far cry from the usual bubbly and submissive personalities you're use to seeing or expecting from kgirls. She's aware of it and even admits that she can come across that way. You'll have to take the initiative and break the ice to get better service / interaction from her.
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
One thing I'm surprised wasn't mentioned was that she bites, teasingly of course. But enough to be slightly painful for me. Was not expecting that at all. I've been on guard making sure there aren't any "unexpected" parting gifts from kgirls since an incident I had with Allie. Unbeknownst to me, she left a hickie on my shoulder after one of our meetings. Luckily, I discovered it early on and slapped a band aid on it for five days or so. No harm no foul but it could have been much worse.
-
10-29-20 23:19 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 3690Suzy vs Jane
Suzy is spice and Jane is sugar. Like CamsV said, Jane is ultimate GFE. Suzy is slimmer and younger. Suzy is pretty and she understands guys like sugar.
I will never get tired of Jane but Suzy beauty and skills will get me back for more. First visit with Suzy was memorable. Last thing I remembered was enjoying her in doggie then wow it was like she twerking on me. Nice! Let's dance, I thought. Couple minutes later... OMFG! Defcon 1! Cocked boner! Boner gonna blow! And I blew. Adieu.
Please don't expect twerk but she's going to put some moves on you in doggie.
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






