Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 6428
-
10-27-20 16:16 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 34Love to know
Sorry, newb. What is PG? Sounds like somewhere I'd like!
Originally Posted by SojuLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 15:34 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 329Jeda
Just checking. No upsell advertised and none charged when I saw her as Desi at AW. As many have experienced, it also depends on the girl regardless of what agency advertises or booker replies in texts such as Sophia fka Rebecca or Quinn when she was at mykupcake or what it seems some are experiencing now with Kiki / Scarlett.
Originally Posted by TooLazy
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 13:44 #1941Regular Member

Posts: 23Victoria
Does anyone has anything to share Victoria from Knolls? Great pics.
-
10-27-20 13:32 #1940Senior Member

Posts: 3690Susie with Ca-Kdolls
Another pretty one came back. Those are her real pics from a few years ago. She still looked pretty and very GFE when I saw her last year.
-
10-27-20 13:01 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 3690Bijou
Now you guys make me doubt my memory. I couldn't even remember Ivey when I saw her again couple years later, so there is that. All I know is Venus may not stay long and she still looks like a Kpop model to me. In the words of the bro who described Bijou: "HOT, skinny, tall kgirl. She is sooo hot and GFE". I didn't see any dog the last few times I saw her. The lighting makes it hard to see if white skinned but skin also looks great.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 11:38 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 530Bijou
Bijou who worked in LA years ago and venus who worked years ago with J are different girls. Venus was taller and skinnier. Can anyone confirm?
-
10-27-20 04:25 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 95Bijou
Is it the bijou that worked in the bay and then LA years ago? One that looks like a kpop star.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 03:00 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 3690Suzy
Yes, not to be missed.
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 02:58 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 3690Ej
Yes, it is her.
Originally Posted by TouchMeHere
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 02:57 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 3690Venus
Yes, it is her.
Originally Posted by Kent747
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 00:34 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 317Venus
Is Venus of the ca-kdolls the famous one who also went by the name Bijou?
-
10-26-20 21:34 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 332Venus at CA-KDolls
Same Venus from couple years ago. Still has one of the best body and prettiest face. Same GFE attitude. Glad she's back.
-
10-26-20 20:31 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 103Of course
Of course there is an up sell. Depending on which agency will dictate your upgrade. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by LoveAsianGirls
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 20:11 #1930Banned Member

Posts: 96Ej
I don't think that's her. Seen her several times. If it's her, I'll gladly toftt.
Originally Posted by MarkBreas17
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 18:25 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 97Still tan. Still excellent service. But she's rocking jet black hair now.
Originally Posted by EmoDisliker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






