Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 691 741 1141 1641 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 24830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15230

    Saw this one

    I saw her once. Did nothing but complain. Didn't take any of her clothes off before starting BJ and within 30 seconds she's like hurry up I don't want to suck it forever. I just left. Definitely not worth it to me.

  2. #15229

    Carissa

    Noticed she was posting again. Never made the plunge with this one. Has anyone seen her lately?

    317-???-6007 on CallEscort. Org.

  3. #15228

    Cherry Pie

    Cherry Pie. Never met her, but that's the name I remember.

    BG,

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    #1 Has been around awhile and is more BBW but very top heavy.

    #2 Has been discussed on this board multiple times but searching for her is difficult because she never is associated with a specific name. She has serious pharm issues and will BB anyway you want. Pics are her but several years of pharms have changed her looks for the worse.

    #3 Brooke has been around a long time. Pics are older, she is top heavy and if I remember correctly she doesn't smile because she is missing teeth. She travels between Chicago area and Indy. One of the few on escort sites who's out of state phone number is a real person.

    #4 Kennedy Love is an Indy Mainstay lot's of reviews about her on this board, most of them older. She is top heavy but expect to drop $300+ to see her and she does screen. Not worth the $ spent IMO.

  4. #15227

    Anybody Recognize this One?

    While hunting for my Unicorn, I texted this lady and got a reply. When I went to find the ad that caused me to text her I could not find her add.

    When I asked her for a link she replied that she had taken down the ad.

    Price is right. From what I can see from the pic she sent she has a GND look which I like, I just just want to see more before committing.

    Phone is 630-XXX-8571.

    Any help is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a829801eb0023764536e5926686cf4d0ee101a54-14.jpg‎  

  5. #15226

  6. #15225
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    When you say mechanical like "stiff" or not really into it? Also CIM?
    Didn't ask for CIM so I'm unsure.

    It was just more mechanical. She was good, but it wasn't something she was "wanting" to do. She's really hot though.

  7. #15224

    Alot of work

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    How do we know if we've been chosen for the 100 man challenge?
    Sifting through all those emails I suppose. I'd give Slugger another 4 or 5 days realistically.

    Idk if that kind of post should be in escorts BTW. Possibly a general report post I suppose. It opens the thread to all sorts of posts. It is ultimately an ad so, whatever. I wish the two of them good luck.

  8. #15223

    I won't use DI again

    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    Well discussed. She is with DI.
    I pushed for the DI only thread which is located below. It's more appropriate for your post.

  9. #15222

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Don't know who she is.
    Well discussed. She is with DI.

  10. #15221

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoydStt30  [View Original Post]
    Fellas if you haven't seen Georgia yet you better go. She loves bbj and swallow every drop. The little lady is blessed. Had to walk slow to my, truck LOL. Suck a basketball thru a garden hose. Have a great day fellow mongers.
    Don't know who she is.

  11. #15220

    Didn't ask

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer CIM?
    I wanted to finish elsewhere. If she's still $200/ hr, you'd have a harder time finding someone better.

  12. #15219

    Vixen Red

    I didn't know she was still around. She is one of the best. Hope she is doing well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superman1954  [View Original Post]
    She lives in Indy and works out of SB. Would love to get her to Ft Wayne! Gorgeous!

  13. #15218

    Mechanical?

    When you say mechanical like "stiff" or not really into it? Also CIM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her.

    BBJ. Wasn't GFE. Does greek for extra. High volume. Pretty mechanical, although excellent head. Very attractive.

    $200 for an hour is a decent price point. Don't expect real GFE though.

  14. #15217

    Cim?

    Does she offer CIM?

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in May. BBBJ was good followed up with multiple positions covered. I would definitely see her again. I just haven't because my workmschedule often conflicts with her posting as she doesn't provide daily and there were other times when she was only doing outcall.

  15. #15216

    Georgia

    Fellas if you haven't seen Georgia yet you better go. She loves bbj and swallow every drop. The little lady is blessed. Had to walk slow to my, truck LOL. Suck a basketball thru a garden hose. Have a great day fellow mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape