Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 692 742 1142 1642 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15211

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I think I might have found my Unicorn.

    Outcall. ✔.

    GFE. ✔ (at least that's her claim).

    Reasonable rate ✔ ($200 HR).

    She says she has reviews here, but I don't have a name to search.

    Anybody?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...013/5676863255
    I saw her in May. BBBJ was good followed up with multiple positions covered. I would definitely see her again. I just haven't because my workmschedule often conflicts with her posting as she doesn't provide daily and there were other times when she was only doing outcall.

  2. #15210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Indian

    Is there an Indian or middle eastern FS escort out there? Pll.

    Pleasse help me.

  3. #15209

    Vixen Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdk0218  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Natalie is still around in the Indy area? I see she posts in South Bend from time to time but never see anything for Indy.
    She lives in Indy and works out of SB. Would love to get her to Ft Wayne! Gorgeous!

  4. #15208

    Thanks

    After I posted here I found her on ThEotheR site. I believe I have found the Unicorn.

    Planning to hook up next week when I'm in town a review will follow.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6863255-349395

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    This forum a hundred or so pages back. Post #13487.

  5. #15207

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I think I might have found my Unicorn.

    Outcall. ✔.

    GFE. ✔ (at least that's her claim).

    Reasonable rate ✔ ($200 HR).

    She says she has reviews here, but I don't have a name to search.

    Anybody?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...013/5676863255
    This forum a hundred or so pages back. Post #13487.

  6. #15206

    Anybody?

    I think I might have found my Unicorn.

    Outcall. ✔.

    GFE. ✔ (at least that's her claim).

    Reasonable rate ✔ ($200 HR).

    She says she has reviews here, but I don't have a name to search.

    Anybody?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...013/5676863255

  7. #15205

    Natalie (Vixen Red)

    Does anyone know if Natalie is still around in the Indy area? I see she posts in South Bend from time to time but never see anything for Indy.

  8. #15204
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    She is truly lovely!

  9. #15203

    URL I believe

    I believe its the "5" number in the URL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see a number at the link. Do you have a link with contact information?

  10. #15202
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    I'm in if she's available

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    Greetings Slugger, long time poster here on this board but I was offline a couple of days. I'm good for it, would love to get in on the fun. You could make a lot for that down payment no question, PM me!

  11. #15201

    Ad with number

    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see a number at the link. Do you have a link with contact information?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55326528/

  12. #15200

    God bless her heart

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    I give you and her props for what you are doing. I respect it fully and honestly I want in too unfortunately I doubt she would be interested in a Hispanic man thrown in the mix. T_T.

  13. #15199

    Not having much luck

    Finding an outcall GFE.

    Anybody sample this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...usssy/34316005

  14. #15198

    I sent you PM

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    I would love to partake.

  15. #15197
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    The box is full. Will sift through and see where we are at update at 2
    Not be sure if my message went through.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape