Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16896

    Art Massage

    Hello all,

    Will be visiting your fine city in a couple of weeks I have RTFF. However I can't find any intel on Art Massage. This seems to be the closest to my hotel. I am staying near Chinatown. Is there anything you can share or another possibility. Staying on New York ave.

    TIA.

  2. #16895

    Anyone seen IVY or Dani at ST?

    Attractive? Standard PV fun?

    You can PM if you want to be low key.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #16894

    Maple 307

    Quote Originally Posted by Toadster999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what is going on with Blue in Vienna? Lots of change over. Last time I was there it was a more robust. Everywhere except the teddies - 40's something lady. Not much of a massage at all but full roaming. In the past the massage has usually been pretty good and the extras were hit or miss.
    I spoke with the MamaSan, who also runs 8303 she is having a difficult time acquiring talent. Most services are being conducted out of 8303 sans the TS. Ask for Coco- She's worth the trip.

  4. #16893

    Probably not what you're looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/HealingHeart111

    Came across this. I didn't realize professional cuddling was the thing.

    Guess she also does massage.
    I accessed this gal's profile by going to the main site, then adding the forward slash and typing in the rest of the link.

    If paying $ or more for cuddling is your thing, go for it. Having looked over the main part of the site and the gal's profile, it appears you'll be highly disappointed if you're seeking the services which most of us mongers seek. Then again, who knows? At least she offers massages, though I can't tell if that requires an extra fee.

  5. #16892

    Renee thumbnail matches known pics of Alice.

    I attached a couple pics. I was told years ago Alice is Jessica by multiple sources. I just didn't get a chance to see her as Jessica. Alice had a distinctive great body that matches Renee. And the clothes in the thumbnail match the pics I attached.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure that is Jessica? I was really good friends with her when she was indy and last I spoke to her a couple years back she got married and had a family. I know it doesn't necessarily mean she won't come back or that she is still married but one would question why she wouldn't contact some of her old regulars instead of going to an agency.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2945f5692e94.jpg‎   Alice12.jpg‎  

  6. #16891

    30X Maple

    Anyone know what is going on with Blue in Vienna? Lots of change over. Last time I was there it was a more robust. Everywhere except the teddies - 40's something lady. Not much of a massage at all but full roaming. In the past the massage has usually been pretty good and the extras were hit or miss.

  7. #16890
    Are you sure that is Jessica? I was really good friends with her when she was indy and last I spoke to her a couple years back she got married and had a family. I know it doesn't necessarily mean she won't come back or that she is still married but one would question why she wouldn't contact some of her old regulars instead of going to an agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by Life410  [View Original Post]
    Website has her listed as Renee with pics coming soon. Why'all remember her? Fun girl and very attractive.

    Think she was indy afterwards for a while as Jessica in fairfax according to several sources. TER: 247201.

    Remember keep vigilante guys. The recession will bring some back. They all not going to make only fans accounts as that is not a low key thing.

  8. #16889
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    I've had a few two-fers. Sometimes they get one off in the shower, that gives me time to reload. Also, you can tell them what you are looking for and again, cut one loose at the beginning, massage, go again. I told one that it was my birthday (I was within the week) and she complied.

    And always tip accordingly.
    Linda at Angel seems always happy to provide, though YMMV.

  9. #16888

    Alice back at ST?

    Website has her listed as Renee with pics coming soon. Why'all remember her? Fun girl and very attractive.

    Think she was indy afterwards for a while as Jessica in fairfax according to several sources. TER: 247201.

    Remember keep vigilante guys. The recession will bring some back. They all not going to make only fans accounts as that is not a low key thing.

  10. #16887
    Quote Originally Posted by MangoBalls78  [View Original Post]
    Link won't work.
    Google cuddle comfort HealingHeart111, that worked for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I've heard about cuddles. Always wondered if there was more available, probably YMMV.
    I have tried it once and while it was a surprisingly relaxing experience, it didn't feel at all like something that could turn sexual. So you'd probably be wasting your money if that was your main goal.

  11. #16886
    Quote Originally Posted by Andon29  [View Original Post]
    Guys, any idea about the post-covid massage with 2 per hr happy-endings? Big tatties preferable and roamable. Wouldn't like to offend anyone by skipping the massage process)).

    Ty and stay safe!
    I've had a few two-fers. Sometimes they get one off in the shower, that gives me time to reload. Also, you can tell them what you are looking for and again, cut one loose at the beginning, massage, go again. I told one that it was my birthday (I was within the week) and she complied.

    And always tip accordingly.

  12. #16885

    Cuddke

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/HealingHeart111

    Came across this. I didn't realize professional cuddling was the thing.

    Guess she also does massage.
    I've heard about cuddles. Always wondered if there was more available, probably YMMV.

  13. #16884
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/HealingHeart111

    Came across this. I didn't realize professional cuddling was the thing.

    Guess she also does massage.
    Link won't work.

  14. #16883

    Cuddling?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/HealingHeart111

    Came across this. I didn't realize professional cuddling was the thing.

    Guess she also does massage.

  15. #16882
    Quote Originally Posted by Hwr02  [View Original Post]
    Did it come with a HE?
    Yes, it has the standard NOVA finish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape