Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,256 to 15,270 of 32149
-
10-30-20 13:19 #16894Regular Member

Posts: 8Maple 307
I spoke with the MamaSan, who also runs 8303 she is having a difficult time acquiring talent. Most services are being conducted out of 8303 sans the TS. Ask for Coco- She's worth the trip.
Originally Posted by Toadster999
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 11:30 #16893Senior Member

Posts: 1299Probably not what you're looking for
I accessed this gal's profile by going to the main site, then adding the forward slash and typing in the rest of the link.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
If paying $ or more for cuddling is your thing, go for it. Having looked over the main part of the site and the gal's profile, it appears you'll be highly disappointed if you're seeking the services which most of us mongers seek. Then again, who knows? At least she offers massages, though I can't tell if that requires an extra fee.
-
10-30-20 11:26 #16892Senior Member

Posts: 283Renee thumbnail matches known pics of Alice.
I attached a couple pics. I was told years ago Alice is Jessica by multiple sources. I just didn't get a chance to see her as Jessica. Alice had a distinctive great body that matches Renee. And the clothes in the thumbnail match the pics I attached.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 10:07 #16891Regular Member

Posts: 1330X Maple
Anyone know what is going on with Blue in Vienna? Lots of change over. Last time I was there it was a more robust. Everywhere except the teddies - 40's something lady. Not much of a massage at all but full roaming. In the past the massage has usually been pretty good and the extras were hit or miss.
-
10-30-20 09:52 #16890Senior Member

Posts: 134Are you sure that is Jessica? I was really good friends with her when she was indy and last I spoke to her a couple years back she got married and had a family. I know it doesn't necessarily mean she won't come back or that she is still married but one would question why she wouldn't contact some of her old regulars instead of going to an agency.
Originally Posted by Life410
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 08:55 #16889Senior Member

Posts: 465Linda at Angel seems always happy to provide, though YMMV.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 03:08 #16888Senior Member

Posts: 283Alice back at ST?
Website has her listed as Renee with pics coming soon. Why'all remember her? Fun girl and very attractive.
Think she was indy afterwards for a while as Jessica in fairfax according to several sources. TER: 247201.
Remember keep vigilante guys. The recession will bring some back. They all not going to make only fans accounts as that is not a low key thing.
-
10-30-20 00:13 #16887Senior Member

Posts: 104Google cuddle comfort HealingHeart111, that worked for me.
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
I have tried it once and while it was a surprisingly relaxing experience, it didn't feel at all like something that could turn sexual. So you'd probably be wasting your money if that was your main goal.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 19:48 #16886Senior Member

Posts: 335I've had a few two-fers. Sometimes they get one off in the shower, that gives me time to reload. Also, you can tell them what you are looking for and again, cut one loose at the beginning, massage, go again. I told one that it was my birthday (I was within the week) and she complied.
Originally Posted by Andon29
[View Original Post]
And always tip accordingly.
-
10-29-20 15:50 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 465Cuddke
I've heard about cuddles. Always wondered if there was more available, probably YMMV.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 14:33 #16884Senior Member

Posts: 202Link won't work.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 13:44 #16883Senior Member

Posts: 433Cuddling?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/HealingHeart111
Came across this. I didn't realize professional cuddling was the thing.
Guess she also does massage.
-
10-29-20 11:01 #16882Senior Member

Posts: 325Yes, it has the standard NOVA finish.
Originally Posted by Hwr02
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 10:43 #16881Regular Member

Posts: 17Did it come with a HE?
Originally Posted by RonVichthofen
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 10:09 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 143Call or text, if they want the business you can set a time, then do the same when you arrive so they know the person at the door (usually locked) is you. Even during business hours I call ahead to confirm that they can take someone.
Originally Posted by ICantWait
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




