Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16891

    30X Maple

    Anyone know what is going on with Blue in Vienna? Lots of change over. Last time I was there it was a more robust. Everywhere except the teddies - 40's something lady. Not much of a massage at all but full roaming. In the past the massage has usually been pretty good and the extras were hit or miss.

  2. #16890
    Are you sure that is Jessica? I was really good friends with her when she was indy and last I spoke to her a couple years back she got married and had a family. I know it doesn't necessarily mean she won't come back or that she is still married but one would question why she wouldn't contact some of her old regulars instead of going to an agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by Life410  [View Original Post]
    Website has her listed as Renee with pics coming soon. Why'all remember her? Fun girl and very attractive.

    Think she was indy afterwards for a while as Jessica in fairfax according to several sources. TER: 247201.

    Remember keep vigilante guys. The recession will bring some back. They all not going to make only fans accounts as that is not a low key thing.

  3. #16889
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    I've had a few two-fers. Sometimes they get one off in the shower, that gives me time to reload. Also, you can tell them what you are looking for and again, cut one loose at the beginning, massage, go again. I told one that it was my birthday (I was within the week) and she complied.

    And always tip accordingly.
    Linda at Angel seems always happy to provide, though YMMV.

  4. #16888

    Alice back at ST?

    Website has her listed as Renee with pics coming soon. Why'all remember her? Fun girl and very attractive.

    Think she was indy afterwards for a while as Jessica in fairfax according to several sources. TER: 247201.

    Remember keep vigilante guys. The recession will bring some back. They all not going to make only fans accounts as that is not a low key thing.

  5. #16887
    Quote Originally Posted by MangoBalls78  [View Original Post]
    Link won't work.
    Google cuddle comfort HealingHeart111, that worked for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I've heard about cuddles. Always wondered if there was more available, probably YMMV.
    I have tried it once and while it was a surprisingly relaxing experience, it didn't feel at all like something that could turn sexual. So you'd probably be wasting your money if that was your main goal.

  6. #16886
    Quote Originally Posted by Andon29  [View Original Post]
    Guys, any idea about the post-covid massage with 2 per hr happy-endings? Big tatties preferable and roamable. Wouldn't like to offend anyone by skipping the massage process)).

    Ty and stay safe!
    I've had a few two-fers. Sometimes they get one off in the shower, that gives me time to reload. Also, you can tell them what you are looking for and again, cut one loose at the beginning, massage, go again. I told one that it was my birthday (I was within the week) and she complied.

    And always tip accordingly.

  7. #16885

    Cuddke

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/HealingHeart111

    Came across this. I didn't realize professional cuddling was the thing.

    Guess she also does massage.
    I've heard about cuddles. Always wondered if there was more available, probably YMMV.

  8. #16884
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/HealingHeart111

    Came across this. I didn't realize professional cuddling was the thing.

    Guess she also does massage.
    Link won't work.

  9. #16883

    Cuddling?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/HealingHeart111

    Came across this. I didn't realize professional cuddling was the thing.

    Guess she also does massage.

  10. #16882
    Quote Originally Posted by Hwr02  [View Original Post]
    Did it come with a HE?
    Yes, it has the standard NOVA finish.

  11. #16881
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by RonVichthofen  [View Original Post]
    I've been perusing the pages for new providers, needed some muscles relaxed, and thought I'd give Lara a try.

    Screening was quick and successful. Location as advertised. I tapped the door and it opened and there behind it. The photos lie not my friends, a sheer robe gave an astounding view of a tall, firm, flawless womanly shape and a seriously stunning face. That and her cooingly seductive voice was almost enough to tip me over the edge. But what followed was an excellent massage. She's had the training to do a proper job, and worked with hot stones and a massage gun to straighten out a stiff foot and a sore shoulder that had been bugging me for weeks. She hits the right balance between "that's not getting it done" and "ow ow ow that kinda hurts".

    I left there a better person, a satisfied person, and I will return. $140/ hr is a bargain for the touch of a woman like that.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/186621
    Did it come with a HE?

  12. #16880
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantWait  [View Original Post]
    I want to take one but us there a secret knock for late nights at AMPs like are the business hours on door the hours after hours too.
    Call or text, if they want the business you can set a time, then do the same when you arrive so they know the person at the door (usually locked) is you. Even during business hours I call ahead to confirm that they can take someone.

  13. #16879

    Toftt

    I want to take one but us there a secret knock for late nights at AMPs like are the business hours on door the hours after hours too.

  14. #16878
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDigitola  [View Original Post]
    She is a thicker woman. Body is average Chinese chick physique but she has thick legs, a thick ass (no hips or round bubble), a C cup pair of teddies and a 2 months chubby belly. I try to switch on from the get go and tell her she has beautiful eyes. She smiles and tells me to strip and hop on the table. I agree and as she leaves, I complimented her on the pin in her hair. Please note, there was nothing exceptional about her eyes or the hair accessory.
    Dying laughing.

  15. #16877

    Searching for dreams

    I'm from out of tow. Headed to Woodbridge, VA 22193 this Friday. Can someone point me in the right direction of good providers?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape