Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 15,736 to 15,750 of 27920
-
10-30-20 20:33 #12185Senior Member

Posts: 30Me Too
Would love the details. She was always too busy in the club.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 16:49 #12184Banned Member

Posts: 99Sassybones
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?212640-sassybones
Does she belong. Here.
-
10-30-20 16:31 #12183Senior Member

Posts: 113Robbed by this Burlington provider
https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...o/934385585689
Be careful on this provider or better yet! Do not see! I Arranged a meet and she was nice thru text she said she doesn't have an incall so either car date or use the donation for her to get a room. I opted for giving her part of donation so she could get a room but she has to give her phone or something while she gets a room.
Got to the location up north and when I met her she was rough like looking more of a homeless rough that was a red flag and should have ran away but she was nice talking in person too so I gave part of donation and I said give me your phone and come back here when you get a key for the room. I lit up a cigarette and after about 30 seconds I walked so I could see the front desk and sure enough she wasn't there. Waited for few more minutes nothing walked around the area no sign of her. I checked the phone and its dead. I open the back and no SIM card. It was irritating but oh well I hope she will use the money for something better for herself cause she does looks rough. At end of the day be careful or don't see her she planned it well enough to find a broken phone for exchanged most likely I'm sure someone is helping her doing this kind of a deal. Oh also I tried calling the number it rang and tried again sure enough afterwards she must have got rid of an app number or blocked me. Be safe out there gents.
-
10-30-20 16:08 #12182Regular Member

Posts: 3Please send me details of her as well, would love to take the plunge!
Originally Posted by Subs253
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 16:00 #12181Senior Member

Posts: 1018
-
10-30-20 15:36 #12180Senior Member

Posts: 1018Dude! She is a legend!
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
She doesn't have a ad. Doesn't need one. . She is picky and in demand. She is a hot 40 year old Mexican MILF. Huge tits. Not fat at all. She will fuck your brains out.
Ask Red Hot for her current number.
-
10-30-20 13:54 #12179Senior Member

Posts: 77Shanelluv
All safety in my experience.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 13:52 #12178Senior Member

Posts: 77Monse
Could I also ask for the details in a DM please? Thanks!
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 09:18 #12177Senior Member

Posts: 38Ha you lucky dudes. Every time I tried to catch in the club I got cock blocked by fate and wouldn't catch her when she was dancing (thanks job!) Will have to wait till post covid! Enjoy why'all!
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 08:10 #12176Senior Member

Posts: 2184Monse.
I need to see this one. If anyone has a pic or contact info with an ad. Would love to check her out.
Originally Posted by MickRichards
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 01:23 #12175Senior Member

Posts: 451Lol
She's about 2 have a lot of work LOADZ. Working OT, LOL.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 01:09 #12174Regular Member

Posts: 14Me too
Details please.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 00:54 #12173Senior Member

Posts: 825Details
If you would be so kind, I would also love those details.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 00:38 #12172Regular Member

Posts: 14Please send me as well
I must see this infamous lady at once!
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 00:32 #12171Senior Member

Posts: 43Can you send me her info too?
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




