Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 529 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 7921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4501
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    I banged that sexy body for two to three years until she latched onto a boyfriend around a year ago. She moved and is probably living with him. I know she's not in the business any more. I miss her because she was a great fuck when sober! If her boyfriend got her off the sauce, then I'm happy for her.
    I tried to do her a number of times. Got close but never more than a BBBJ. You are a lucky guy. Think every time I saw her she was hammered.

  2. #4500
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kathleen for massage lately? I would see her on a regular basis for about 3 years then she dropped off the radar. She worked out of her home just off of A1 A on Colonial DR. Great body, talks a lot, but a lot of fun, short blonde with artificial headlights. She loved to have them massaged. Love to get back in touch with her.
    I banged that sexy body for two to three years until she latched onto a boyfriend around a year ago. She moved and is probably living with him. I know she's not in the business any more. I miss her because she was a great fuck when sober! If her boyfriend got her off the sauce, then I'm happy for her.

  3. #4499

    Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Have to totally agree with this review of Ronnie. Although it has been at least two years since I've seen her, my experiences with her were very similar. She gives a decent massage, BBBJ and can become a sexual animal if she likes you. She is an older woman, tall with a decent body and does talk a lot, but is intelligent and fun to talk to! She seems to prefer older men and Forum members who are respectful and know how to behave like a gentleman. Her incall is clean and safe. I'm glad to learn that she's doing alright, I always liked her. Great review!
    And I have to agree with both!! I'm happy to hear she's still in the game and doing well. If you like tall surfer girl types she's a good one.

    Willie, it seems we travel in the same circles!! Ronnie and Red are my go-to girls when I'm there, though it's been at least two years since I've seen Ronnie and a year since I've seen Red.

    There was one other that I haven't read anything at all about in ages but was absolutely smoking hot. KC on the now defunct IG. Expensive, gorgeous, another transplanted New Englander. Totally worth her ask. Any other info has slipped my mind. Sigh. If it wasn't for flashbacks I'd have no fucking memory at all!!

  4. #4498

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan68  [View Original Post]
    I am coming to Melbourne in a few weeks and I was hoping to see Lily again, but her calendar has no openings in November. She is probably up in NY. Anyone been to see her lately and can confirm? She does an awesome massage.
    She will be in NY 11/9-17. She usually post her Florida schedule as soon as she returns. I would check around 11/18 if you are in the area. Good luck, she is amazing.

  5. #4497

    Kathleen

    Has anyone seen Kathleen for massage lately? I would see her on a regular basis for about 3 years then she dropped off the radar. She worked out of her home just off of A1 A on Colonial DR. Great body, talks a lot, but a lot of fun, short blonde with artificial headlights. She loved to have them massaged. Love to get back in touch with her.

  6. #4496

    Lily

    I am coming to Melbourne in a few weeks and I was hoping to see Lily again, but her calendar has no openings in November. She is probably up in NY. Anyone been to see her lately and can confirm? She does an awesome massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan68  [View Original Post]
    It is just Lily for now. I guess Jazz didn't quite work out so Lily isn't using her, at least for now. I did have an amazing session with Lily and you would never know she is having some physical issues with her hands if she didn't tell you. I believe she is limiting appointments somewhat so get to her calendar and make an appointment while she's available (I believe she's only seeing previous customers but it doesn't hurt to try). She has a safe and clean location and she's gives an awesome sensual massage, but I don't think there are other options on the table.

  7. #4495

    Tokyo

    Well I visited Tokyo this afternoon. Had a great time there. Could have been better if I had seen Amy though. I called and made an appointment with Amy. When I got there the other girl came to the door and checked me in. I had a good time with her last time so I decided to keep going with her. The shower was very good. Lots of roaming and playing with the boys. I was able to do some OTC touchy-feely roaming also. Back to the room and had a nice massage, again with some good playfulness on her part and more OTC roaming down below on my part. Towards the end of the back massage she started with the soft touch massage around my back and butt. I was still reaching out and fondling her V. She moved back for a few moments then came back towards my hand and as I reached out to continue my roaming. Turns out she had taken off her skirt and panties for me. I really got into it then. A few moments later came the flip. Her shirt and bra were pulled up and naked as a jaybird down below. We both started going to town and a few times she squeezed her legs together real tight against my hand and fingers and was moaning loudly, that made me feel good, usually many of them back away completely when they're about to O. The ending finally came for me as we were both a bit drained and both felt great. I will definitely be back and whether I get her or Amy, I know I'm going to have a great time there. Oh, and give THEM a great time too. . 8 entrance and. 8 tip. For an hour of some very good times, shower, massage and XXXtras. Play and stay safe.

  8. #4494

    Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan55  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Ronnie pretty regularly since 2014. Very nice setting. Relaxing, clean, not sketchy at all. Ronnie is super nice. Very generous and friendly. She talks a lot so you have to make friends with that or let her know, gently, you prefer quiet during the massage. Hygiene is always great. Let's you use the shower. I always do as I think she appreciates that. Ronnie's massage is pretty alright. Although, sometimes she really gets into it and the massage is really quite good. She gets hornier by the minute during the massage so sometimes I only get one leg and part of my back. Haha. She generally lets me have anything I want except a real good blowjob. She is definitely challenged in this area. But I have to say she is better at it than she used to be. She likes Greek but not always. She usually loves getting fucked hard doggy which I like a lot. Mish is always pretty good too. She cums really hard and sometimes squirts. Damage is always about $. 0 for an hour. I never visit anyone for 1/2 hour so I don't know the routine on that. I tip a little extra sometimes too. It takes me a while to get off sometimes and Ronnie never complains. I used to get 4 hand from her and a friend pretty regularly but there hasn't been anyone else around with her for quite a while. https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/425441235431.
    Have to totally agree with this review of Ronnie. Although it has been at least two years since I've seen her, my experiences with her were very similar. She gives a decent massage, BBBJ and can become a sexual animal if she likes you. She is an older woman, tall with a decent body and does talk a lot, but is intelligent and fun to talk to! She seems to prefer older men and Forum members who are respectful and know how to behave like a gentleman. Her incall is clean and safe. I'm glad to learn that she's doing alright, I always liked her. Great review!

  9. #4493

    Ronnie

    I've been seeing Ronnie pretty regularly since 2014. Very nice setting. Relaxing, clean, not sketchy at all. Ronnie is super nice. Very generous and friendly. She talks a lot so you have to make friends with that or let her know, gently, you prefer quiet during the massage. Hygiene is always great. Let's you use the shower. I always do as I think she appreciates that. Ronnie's massage is pretty alright. Although, sometimes she really gets into it and the massage is really quite good. She gets hornier by the minute during the massage so sometimes I only get one leg and part of my back. Haha. She generally lets me have anything I want except a real good blowjob. She is definitely challenged in this area. But I have to say she is better at it than she used to be. She likes Greek but not always. She usually loves getting fucked hard doggy which I like a lot. Mish is always pretty good too. She cums really hard and sometimes squirts. Damage is always about $. 0 for an hour. I never visit anyone for 1/2 hour so I don't know the routine on that. I tip a little extra sometimes too. It takes me a while to get off sometimes and Ronnie never complains. I used to get 4 hand from her and a friend pretty regularly but there hasn't been anyone else around with her for quite a while. https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/425441235431.

  10. #4492

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Lars57  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, any intel on this one?
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/new-location-better-atmosphere/083161400389
    Look in ripoff reports # 497 its all the same girl different pics and some different phone numbers but all the same shit.

  11. #4491

    Info

    Hey guys, any intel on this one?
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/new-location-better-atmosphere/083161400389

  12. #4490

    Amy, not Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerLurker  [View Original Post]
    No that isn't yuki. I think you are thinking of Amy.
    If I'm not mistaken The one with the big (bigger) tits would definitely be Amy, who is now at Tokyo, according to Kim who I saw a few weeks ago. I have seen Amy there before the CV-19. I saw her regularly at Zen when she was there. I will attempt to make an appt with Amy soon at Tokyo to definitely confirm. Play and stay safe.

  13. #4489

    Not yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy71  [View Original Post]
    Is Yuki the one with the amazing, big, natural tits? I haven't been back down there because of this COVID crap, but hope to visit soon. She was one of my favorites if it's who I think.
    No that isn't yuki. I think you are thinking of Amy.

  14. #4488
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerLurker  [View Original Post]
    Yuki and one other girl. Since I knew yuki I didn't inquire about the other girl.
    Is Yuki the one with the amazing, big, natural tits? I haven't been back down there because of this COVID crap, but hope to visit soon. She was one of my favorites if it's who I think.

  15. #4487

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSig  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember who was working? I hope they relax a bit.
    Yuki and one other girl. Since I knew yuki I didn't inquire about the other girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape