Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 7922
-
10-31-20 07:25 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 127Lily
I agree she is amazing. Her calendar for Brevard still says no availability for November, but I will check again around the 18th. Lily, Krys, and the general Brevard / Orlando area is head and shoulders above anything available in the Northeast.
Originally Posted by CrazyOld
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 17:35 #4501Senior Member

Posts: 95I tried to do her a number of times. Got close but never more than a BBBJ. You are a lucky guy. Think every time I saw her she was hammered.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 16:12 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 98I banged that sexy body for two to three years until she latched onto a boyfriend around a year ago. She moved and is probably living with him. I know she's not in the business any more. I miss her because she was a great fuck when sober! If her boyfriend got her off the sauce, then I'm happy for her.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 15:17 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 264Ronnie
And I have to agree with both!! I'm happy to hear she's still in the game and doing well. If you like tall surfer girl types she's a good one.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Willie, it seems we travel in the same circles!! Ronnie and Red are my go-to girls when I'm there, though it's been at least two years since I've seen Ronnie and a year since I've seen Red.
There was one other that I haven't read anything at all about in ages but was absolutely smoking hot. KC on the now defunct IG. Expensive, gorgeous, another transplanted New Englander. Totally worth her ask. Any other info has slipped my mind. Sigh. If it wasn't for flashbacks I'd have no fucking memory at all!!
-
10-29-20 09:52 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 264Lily
She will be in NY 11/9-17. She usually post her Florida schedule as soon as she returns. I would check around 11/18 if you are in the area. Good luck, she is amazing.
Originally Posted by SoxFan68
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 16:51 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 95Kathleen
Has anyone seen Kathleen for massage lately? I would see her on a regular basis for about 3 years then she dropped off the radar. She worked out of her home just off of A1 A on Colonial DR. Great body, talks a lot, but a lot of fun, short blonde with artificial headlights. She loved to have them massaged. Love to get back in touch with her.
-
10-28-20 16:44 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 127Lily
I am coming to Melbourne in a few weeks and I was hoping to see Lily again, but her calendar has no openings in November. She is probably up in NY. Anyone been to see her lately and can confirm? She does an awesome massage.
Originally Posted by SoxFan68
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 20:59 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 478Tokyo
Well I visited Tokyo this afternoon. Had a great time there. Could have been better if I had seen Amy though. I called and made an appointment with Amy. When I got there the other girl came to the door and checked me in. I had a good time with her last time so I decided to keep going with her. The shower was very good. Lots of roaming and playing with the boys. I was able to do some OTC touchy-feely roaming also. Back to the room and had a nice massage, again with some good playfulness on her part and more OTC roaming down below on my part. Towards the end of the back massage she started with the soft touch massage around my back and butt. I was still reaching out and fondling her V. She moved back for a few moments then came back towards my hand and as I reached out to continue my roaming. Turns out she had taken off her skirt and panties for me. I really got into it then. A few moments later came the flip. Her shirt and bra were pulled up and naked as a jaybird down below. We both started going to town and a few times she squeezed her legs together real tight against my hand and fingers and was moaning loudly, that made me feel good, usually many of them back away completely when they're about to O. The ending finally came for me as we were both a bit drained and both felt great. I will definitely be back and whether I get her or Amy, I know I'm going to have a great time there. Oh, and give THEM a great time too. . 8 entrance and. 8 tip. For an hour of some very good times, shower, massage and XXXtras. Play and stay safe.
-
10-23-20 14:48 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 1946Ronnie
Have to totally agree with this review of Ronnie. Although it has been at least two years since I've seen her, my experiences with her were very similar. She gives a decent massage, BBBJ and can become a sexual animal if she likes you. She is an older woman, tall with a decent body and does talk a lot, but is intelligent and fun to talk to! She seems to prefer older men and Forum members who are respectful and know how to behave like a gentleman. Her incall is clean and safe. I'm glad to learn that she's doing alright, I always liked her. Great review!
Originally Posted by CaveMan55
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 15:13 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 70Ronnie
I've been seeing Ronnie pretty regularly since 2014. Very nice setting. Relaxing, clean, not sketchy at all. Ronnie is super nice. Very generous and friendly. She talks a lot so you have to make friends with that or let her know, gently, you prefer quiet during the massage. Hygiene is always great. Let's you use the shower. I always do as I think she appreciates that. Ronnie's massage is pretty alright. Although, sometimes she really gets into it and the massage is really quite good. She gets hornier by the minute during the massage so sometimes I only get one leg and part of my back. Haha. She generally lets me have anything I want except a real good blowjob. She is definitely challenged in this area. But I have to say she is better at it than she used to be. She likes Greek but not always. She usually loves getting fucked hard doggy which I like a lot. Mish is always pretty good too. She cums really hard and sometimes squirts. Damage is always about $. 0 for an hour. I never visit anyone for 1/2 hour so I don't know the routine on that. I tip a little extra sometimes too. It takes me a while to get off sometimes and Ronnie never complains. I used to get 4 hand from her and a friend pretty regularly but there hasn't been anyone else around with her for quite a while. https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/425441235431.
-
10-20-20 08:50 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 759Ripoff
Look in ripoff reports # 497 its all the same girl different pics and some different phone numbers but all the same shit.
Originally Posted by Lars57
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 08:16 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 46Info
Hey guys, any intel on this one?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/new-location-better-atmosphere/083161400389
-
10-18-20 10:46 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 478Amy, not Yuki
If I'm not mistaken The one with the big (bigger) tits would definitely be Amy, who is now at Tokyo, according to Kim who I saw a few weeks ago. I have seen Amy there before the CV-19. I saw her regularly at Zen when she was there. I will attempt to make an appt with Amy soon at Tokyo to definitely confirm. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by NoLongerLurker
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 16:28 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 68Not yuki
No that isn't yuki. I think you are thinking of Amy.
Originally Posted by Bundy71
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 15:16 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 98Is Yuki the one with the amazing, big, natural tits? I haven't been back down there because of this COVID crap, but hope to visit soon. She was one of my favorites if it's who I think.
Originally Posted by NoLongerLurker
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






