Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 656 of 979 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 706 756 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 14674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4849

    Lilith is aka Tabitha

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one?

    Outcalls only / cardates = borderline SW if you ask me, but her pictures look hot. She looks like trouble. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, I don't know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/55476522/
    She is a SW been at the kenvins for years till recently when her bf left her because he didn't know she did this. She has been ripping guys off in the triangle for the last two months. Now she's on the beach with a new bf. SW rates always the last 5 yrs I've known her.

  2. #4848

    Kittie

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Better hurry! Looks like she's losing a pound and hour. LOL. Actually, I might wait until the crack knocks off 10-15lbs. She's looking a little heavy for my taste right now. I love me some spinner!
    Saw her a few hours ago. She ain't 140. She's 200. And that's lbs not dollars.

  3. #4847

    That's Tabby who had been posting

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one?

    Outcalls only / cardates = borderline SW if you ask me, but her pictures look hot. She looks like trouble. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, I don't know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/55476522/
    As 'Angel' for quite some time, but who lost her room a few weeks ago. She was staying at AJ's Club 52 in the triangle. YMMV, but I've always had fun with her hot Colombian azzz! Prior to her banishment to AJ's trap, she stayed at the Kenvin by the Egg Platter!

  4. #4846

    Lilith

    Anyone know this one?

    Outcalls only / cardates = borderline SW if you ask me, but her pictures look hot. She looks like trouble. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, I don't know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/55476522/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lilith.jpg‎  

  5. #4845

    Kittie

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    She has another ad up on lc that says largo.
    Better hurry! Looks like she's losing a pound and hour. LOL. Actually, I might wait until the crack knocks off 10-15lbs. She's looking a little heavy for my taste right now. I love me some spinner!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kittie.jpg‎  

  6. #4844
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Anyone find out where she actually is now? 727 number. Tampa post. She used to be way north in Pinellas. She's got a hot figure now! Worthy of a road trip.
    She has another ad up on lc that says largo.

  7. #4843

    Kittie

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/727-766-4255

    She is back and filled out. I will definitely partake soon.
    Anyone find out where she actually is now? 727 number. Tampa post. She used to be way north in Pinellas. She's got a hot figure now! Worthy of a road trip.

  8. #4842
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Whatever, nothing! Please PLEASE don't give these girls $75 for a car date BJ. They'll all start getting GPS. You could have done much better on the triangle for $75. That's easily a BBBJ+BBFS rate and we need to keep it that way!

    Once she is in a run down trailer that is so bad people would rather do car dates with her, she is no longer worthy of escort rates. She's now on the SW schedule. $30 head / $40-50 FS / $60-70 for unbelievable DTBBBJ + BBFS. At $80 you should be getting an option for Greek.
    At this juncture it's probably pointless trying to persuade guys not to raise the costs for everyone. If you want to pay more in the middle of a recession with continuing economic uncertainty, businesses going under left and right, and with many people's jobs going to be at stake in the future, it's your prerogative. I'm just going to continue countering their crazy ass rates with reasonable ones and perhaps miss a few dates. Maybe a few others will do the same, maybe not.

  9. #4841
    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/727-766-4255

    She is back and filled out. I will definitely partake soon.
    OMG those tits. But I'm Tampa what the fuck.

  10. #4840

    She is back. Kittie

    https://callescort.org/727-766-4255

    She is back and filled out. I will definitely partake soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aa7e76e6c89d2a34ab170340be7ed38d_f.jpg‎  

  11. #4839
    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Cmon man. Its getting crazy expensive. Just give your reasonable price and most will come back and say yes. My theory is still the greater the price the lazier they are in their performance. Not always the case but sure seems that way.
    That's why I prefer the tip method when applicable. I have no problem throwing out some extra $ if the girl works for it.

  12. #4838

    Ditto

    Cmon man. Its getting crazy expensive. Just give your reasonable price and most will come back and say yes. My theory is still the greater the price the lazier they are in their performance. Not always the case but sure seems that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Whatever, nothing! Please PLEASE don't give these girls $75 for a car date BJ. They'll all start getting GPS. You could have done much better on the triangle for $75. That's easily a BBBJ+BBFS rate and we need to keep it that way!

    Once she is in a run down trailer that is so bad people would rather do car dates with her, she is no longer worthy of escort rates. She's now on the SW schedule. $30 head / $40-50 FS / $60-70 for unbelievable DTBBBJ + BBFS. At $80 you should be getting an option for Greek.

  13. #4837
    Quote Originally Posted by RichCuteAdam  [View Original Post]
    Run away from this setup. Her pump holds a knife and robbed my friend not a long ago.

    I am surprised they are still "In business".
    I must have gotten her before her shenanigans. I saw her maybe a month ago and she was exactly like her photos, a little shy but gave a great CBJ and had a nice firm ass and tight shaved kitty. I enjoyed it and was going to repeat. Methinks not now.

  14. #4836
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlDude  [View Original Post]
    Run away from this setup. Her pump holds a knife and robbed my friend not a long ago.

    I am surprised they are still "In business".

  15. #4835

    Violet. Overpaid!

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone2000  [View Original Post]
    It was 75 for the qv which is whatever.
    Whatever, nothing! Please PLEASE don't give these girls $75 for a car date BJ. They'll all start getting GPS. You could have done much better on the triangle for $75. That's easily a BBBJ+BBFS rate and we need to keep it that way!

    Once she is in a run down trailer that is so bad people would rather do car dates with her, she is no longer worthy of escort rates. She's now on the SW schedule. $30 head / $40-50 FS / $60-70 for unbelievable DTBBBJ + BBFS. At $80 you should be getting an option for Greek.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape