Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 14673
-
10-28-20 00:06 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 221Kittie
Saw her a few hours ago. She ain't 140. She's 200. And that's lbs not dollars.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 23:10 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 3063That's Tabby who had been posting
As 'Angel' for quite some time, but who lost her room a few weeks ago. She was staying at AJ's Club 52 in the triangle. YMMV, but I've always had fun with her hot Colombian azzz! Prior to her banishment to AJ's trap, she stayed at the Kenvin by the Egg Platter!
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 22:31 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 1776Lilith
Anyone know this one?
Outcalls only / cardates = borderline SW if you ask me, but her pictures look hot. She looks like trouble. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, I don't know.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/55476522/
-
10-27-20 20:56 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 1776Kittie
Better hurry! Looks like she's losing a pound and hour. LOL. Actually, I might wait until the crack knocks off 10-15lbs. She's looking a little heavy for my taste right now. I love me some spinner!
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 19:47 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 5948She has another ad up on lc that says largo.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 19:27 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 1776Kittie
Anyone find out where she actually is now? 727 number. Tampa post. She used to be way north in Pinellas. She's got a hot figure now! Worthy of a road trip.
Originally Posted by JFK2016
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 17:51 #4842Banned Member

Posts: 88At this juncture it's probably pointless trying to persuade guys not to raise the costs for everyone. If you want to pay more in the middle of a recession with continuing economic uncertainty, businesses going under left and right, and with many people's jobs going to be at stake in the future, it's your prerogative. I'm just going to continue countering their crazy ass rates with reasonable ones and perhaps miss a few dates. Maybe a few others will do the same, maybe not.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 15:59 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 5948OMG those tits. But I'm Tampa what the fuck.
Originally Posted by JFK2016
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 14:30 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 545She is back. Kittie
https://callescort.org/727-766-4255
She is back and filled out. I will definitely partake soon.
-
10-27-20 14:19 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 5948That's why I prefer the tip method when applicable. I have no problem throwing out some extra $ if the girl works for it.
Originally Posted by JFK2016
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 13:51 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 545Ditto
Cmon man. Its getting crazy expensive. Just give your reasonable price and most will come back and say yes. My theory is still the greater the price the lazier they are in their performance. Not always the case but sure seems that way.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 07:43 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 139I must have gotten her before her shenanigans. I saw her maybe a month ago and she was exactly like her photos, a little shy but gave a great CBJ and had a nice firm ass and tight shaved kitty. I enjoyed it and was going to repeat. Methinks not now.
Originally Posted by RichCuteAdam
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 22:22 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 233Run away from this setup. Her pump holds a knife and robbed my friend not a long ago.
Originally Posted by TheFlDude
[View Original Post]
I am surprised they are still "In business".
-
10-26-20 22:09 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 1776Violet. Overpaid!
Whatever, nothing! Please PLEASE don't give these girls $75 for a car date BJ. They'll all start getting GPS. You could have done much better on the triangle for $75. That's easily a BBBJ+BBFS rate and we need to keep it that way!
Originally Posted by DopeThrone2000
[View Original Post]
Once she is in a run down trailer that is so bad people would rather do car dates with her, she is no longer worthy of escort rates. She's now on the SW schedule. $30 head / $40-50 FS / $60-70 for unbelievable DTBBBJ + BBFS. At $80 you should be getting an option for Greek.
-
10-26-20 20:10 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 2124I saw her last month I got her cheap for 60 BBBJ and covered FS at her place. It was shit hole and she been blowing my phone up p not text app begging me for $ saying she is homeless and blah blah I had to block her.
Originally Posted by PuffyGusta
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




