Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 1145 1645 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15165
    Quote Originally Posted by Hueyfreeman  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with the following? I'm looking for someone top heavy and found these few, haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    1.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...234/3174194622

    2.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3179394615

    3.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4197730047

    4.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3172202061
    #2 is a true 3 hole girl, but be careful. She will go bb with anyone nowadays.

    #3 - I don't know anything about, might want to check the NW Indiana forum, she is posting up there and says Schaumburg incall.

    I haven't heard anything on the other 2.

  2. #15164

    Inquiring mind

    Does anyone have any experience with the following? I'm looking for someone top heavy and found these few, haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    1.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...234/3174194622

    2.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3179394615

    3.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4197730047

    4.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3172202061

  3. #15163

    Looking for a Regular Unicorn

    Hopefully you gentlemen can help a brother out with some recommendations in Indianapolis.

    I am a long time Senior Member from Cincinnati who has taken a new job in Greenfield and would like to find a Unicorn, a true GFE who doesn't break the bank, is reliable and willing to do outcall. I have RTFF, but since I don't know the city I really don't know where to look. Prefer outcall so I can control my environment, though would consider incall and hopefully I can win the lady over to doing outcall.

    Looking for a woman between 30 and 50. Height and weight proportional, who is really into the GFE appointment. Actually I prefer petite, breast size not important, what is important is a good, giving and caring attitude. Someone who is open minded and likes getting satisfied as much as she likes to satisfy.

    I am around 60, but look like I am early in my early 50's. If you ask any of the ladies I have seen, I tend to be the BFE to their GFE. I am a true gentleman, so if you have a willing UTR that wants to add an occasional client who will treat her right, that will definitely work also.

    I am coming to town next week on Wednesday and will be looking for a date that night.

    PM your recommendations or share publicly. I can give you the 411 on most of the ladies in Cincinnati, Lexington, Cleveland and Columbus, with recommendations on my ATFs in those cities.

    Thanks in advance for any and all help.

  4. #15162
    Quote Originally Posted by BasedNCringe  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Incredibly unlikely. How'd you find her twitter, you already knew who it was? LOL.
    I searched by image for the one of her cute little butt in the mirror. It led to this page:

    https://thechive.com/2019/10/29/jen-...ver-42-photos/

  5. #15161

    I saw her once

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? We've text and gave her location at a East side hotel. Also sent a pic not on her ad. Seems legit.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/848376545416
    Saw her for outcall a couple months back. She's legit 5'10-5'11. Pics are her, hair color varies. I had BBBJ and covered mish. Wouldn't call her GFE but as always YMMV.

  6. #15160

    I know I got a bunch of people excited but

    Please read the fine print. I am not posting pictures until I feel I have enough interest. I also want to apologize for the misleading title. I am seeking 100 men at maximum to do what they want with my wife for an hour. This will be in a one on one setting. I've talked to about 15 people so far via PM the consensus seems to be 200 roses per hour. I think this is fair. Please keep in mind that those of you being rude are going to cause me to forget this quickly. My wife is the submissive one not me. I have received a ton of requests for pics. I will gladly post pics in the public escort forum for all to see but that's only and only if I get enough initial responses. Trust me she's good to go in the looks department sending me a message saying your in pending good pics is good enough for me. I would not expect anyone to commit without pics and you'll get them but only if we have enough people. I promise I am not leading anyone on but I have certain parameters that need to be met. I hope after this post some things will be cleared up and people will stop being pushy via PM. One other thing there will be security measures in place where the meet ups occur being open to rough sex with a stranger does not mean if she says no you can keep going stop means stop. If she is uncomfortable with something for example you try to stick your cock in her ass and she says know you have to respect that The location will be a discrete hotel in the Avon area.

  7. #15159

    Experience?

    Anyone have any experience with her? We've text and gave her location at a East side hotel. Also sent a pic not on her ad. Seems legit.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/848376545416

  8. #15158

    Isn't this pimping your wife?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    I and the wife have been thinking about doing a 100 man challenge I am essentially posting this to see if there is any interest. We need to raise some roses and she would like to have some fun as well. I won't be part of the activities. She is 30 drug free and in decent shape with nice tits and ass. She has had kids so she does have a little baby damage. That said everything but blowjob will be covered and no Anal. You can cum on her body or face or in her mouth. Light smacking and hair pulling would be acceptable. She is very very submissive. Pissing on her is fine too. Basically she is up for just about anything. DM me with questions. What should the damage on this look like? I have a number in mind and I know you dogs would like it for free but that can't happen. She is only interested in white men as well. If I can get decent feedback I will post some photos. This will be a one time thing like I said we are just trying to raise ome money to help with a down payment on a home. BTW we are capping this at 100 people. UPDATE**** This will be one on one sessions not a group thing!!!!
    But back to your question. Take some decent pictures, place some ads at various price points, read the initial reviews she gets, and adjust accordingly.

  9. #15157

    Bless her heart

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    I and the wife have been thinking about doing a 100 man challenge I am essentially posting this to see if there is any interest. We need to raise some roses and she would like to have some fun as well. I won't be part of the activities. She is 30 drug free and in decent shape with nice tits and ass. She has had kids so she does have a little baby damage. That said everything but blowjob will be covered and no Anal. You can cum on her body or face or in her mouth. Light smacking and hair pulling would be acceptable. She is very very submissive. Pissing on her is fine too. Basically she is up for just about anything. DM me with questions. What should the damage on this look like? I have a number in mind and I know you dogs would like it for free but that can't happen. She is only interested in white men as well. If I can get decent feedback I will post some photos. This will be a one time thing like I said we are just trying to raise some money to help with a down payment on a home. BTW we are capping this at 100 people. UPDATE**** This will be one on one sessions not a group thing!!!!
    Put the pics up.

  10. #15156

    Pictures?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    I and the wife have been thinking about doing a 100 man challenge I am essentially posting this to see if there is any interest. We need to raise some roses and she would like to have some fun as well. I won't be part of the activities. She is 30 drug free and in decent shape with nice tits and ass. She has had kids so she does have a little baby damage. That said everything but blowjob will be covered and no Anal. You can cum on her body or face or in her mouth. Light smacking and hair pulling would be acceptable. She is very very submissive. Pissing on her is fine too. Basically she is up for just about anything. DM me with questions. What should the damage on this look like? I have a number in mind and I know you dogs would like it for free but that can't happen. She is only interested in white men as well. If I can get decent feedback I will post some photos. This will be a one time thing like I said we are just trying to raise some money to help with a down payment on a home. BTW we are capping this at 100 people. UPDATE**** This will be one on one sessions not a group thing!!!!
    I personally would like to see a picture before I can ask questions.

  11. #15155
    Quote Originally Posted by ATallCool1  [View Original Post]
    https://twitter.com/JenLegit

    That woman is hotter than the sun. I guess it is possible that between modelling for the cover of Playboy and Maxim that she would escort in Indianapolis, but it seems unlikely.
    Damn. Incredibly unlikely. How'd you find her twitter, you already knew who it was? LOL.

  12. #15154
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    I and the wife have been thinking about doing a 100 man challenge I am essentially posting this to see if there is any interest. We need to raise some roses and she would like to have some fun as well. I won't be part of the activities. She is 30 drug free and in decent shape with nice tits and ass. She has had kids so she does have a little baby damage. That said everything but blowjob will be covered and no Anal. You can cum on her body or face or in her mouth. Light smacking and hair pulling would be acceptable. She is very very submissive. Pissing on her is fine too. Basically she is up for just about anything. DM me with questions. What should the damage on this look like? I have a number in mind and I know you dogs would like it for free but that can't happen. She is only interested in white men as well. If I can get decent feedback I will post some photos. This will be a one time thing like I said we are just trying to raise some money to help with a down payment on a home. BTW we are capping this at 100 people.
    I sent you a pm.

  13. #15153

    100 Man Challenge

    I and the wife have been thinking about doing a 100 man challenge I am essentially posting this to see if there is any interest. We need to raise some roses and she would like to have some fun as well. I won't be part of the activities. She is 30 drug free and in decent shape with nice tits and ass. She has had kids so she does have a little baby damage. That said everything but blowjob will be covered and no Anal. You can cum on her body or face or in her mouth. Light smacking and hair pulling would be acceptable. She is very very submissive. Pissing on her is fine too. Basically she is up for just about anything. DM me with questions. What should the damage on this look like? I have a number in mind and I know you dogs would like it for free but that can't happen. She is only interested in white men as well. If I can get decent feedback I will post some photos. This will be a one time thing like I said we are just trying to raise some money to help with a down payment on a home. BTW we are capping this at 100 people. UPDATE**** This will be one on one sessions not a group thing!!!!

  14. #15152
    Quote Originally Posted by CaboWabo63  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has seen either of these two? Seem legit and I have had contact with both but haven't pulled the trigger. Searched for reviews but have come up empty.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11550262

    I've seen 3 ads for this one and the first was the one I contacted from but that ad is no longer up. All three have different numbers, one ad (the one below) has two different numbers. She texted me back this morning offering a deal if I could come soon so she could pay her hotel bill. All this seems sketchy to me? Anyone's thoughts?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/781150371898
    I'm going to venture and say the second listing is fake due to the fact that the pictures are screen shots of STG profile pics.

  15. #15151

    Any Info on either of these two?

    Just curious if anyone has seen either of these two? Seem legit and I have had contact with both but haven't pulled the trigger. Searched for reviews but have come up empty.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11550262

    I've seen 3 ads for this one and the first was the one I contacted from but that ad is no longer up. All three have different numbers, one ad (the one below) has two different numbers. She texted me back this morning offering a deal if I could come soon so she could pay her hotel bill. All this seems sketchy to me? Anyone's thoughts?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/781150371898

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape