rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 1146 1646 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15151

    Any Info on either of these two?

    Just curious if anyone has seen either of these two? Seem legit and I have had contact with both but haven't pulled the trigger. Searched for reviews but have come up empty.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11550262

    I've seen 3 ads for this one and the first was the one I contacted from but that ad is no longer up. All three have different numbers, one ad (the one below) has two different numbers. She texted me back this morning offering a deal if I could come soon so she could pay her hotel bill. All this seems sketchy to me? Anyone's thoughts?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/781150371898

  2. #15150

    Southside Desert?

    I've had a damn difficult time finding anybody on the southside (e. G. Beach Grove / Southport / Greenwood). I cannot seem to confirm a date with the infamous Honey, JoJo has moved to the northside exclusively, and all the DI babes seem to only spend time up north. Anybody have any recommendations for southside GFE fun that isn't strung out on pharms? Age isn't important but I'm partial to thin to average body types and cannot handle obesity. Sorry I haven't contributed much here yet, I just moved to the area from parts north last year and am just now dipping my toe in the water.

  3. #15149
    Quote Originally Posted by BasedNCringe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Hit her up the other day and haven't heard back. She seems way too hot to be legit IMO. Apparently she's advertising in both Indy and Bloomington.

    https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...s/889192395118
    https://twitter.com/JenLegit

    That woman is hotter than the sun. I guess it is possible that between modelling for the cover of Playboy and Maxim that she would escort in Indianapolis, but it seems unlikely.

  4. #15148

    Seems too good to be true

    Anyone have any info on this one? Hit her up the other day and haven't heard back. She seems way too hot to be legit IMO. Apparently she's advertising in both Indy and Bloomington.

    https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...s/889192395118

  5. #15147

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    After reading the reviews, I decided to hit her up. Texted and she said she was out of town and wasn't returning until Monday. I had given my age and she immediately said she was seeking an older man (over 60) to make a video with to sell (apparently this is another way she makes $). Said she would only charge me. 6 and faces would not be shown. WTF?
    Did you take her up on that offer? I definitely would have taken her up on that LOL.

  6. #15146
    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownNights  [View Original Post]
    More information, please. I'm very curious to hear more about the details here. Mostly for my own personal protection but also because I'm nosy LOL.
    It was on a thick blonde that comes into town about once a month and sets up in Castleton. I've seen her before so I know she is real. I imagine it's in castelton.

    Also for all you asking this is not a DI girl just a regular freelancer.

    She didn't get busted but saw others and just switched to outcalls

  7. #15145

    More Sting Info Please

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Apparently another provider posted there are raids happening in a couple places up north in her snap. I've seen her before so know she is reliable. Did see uncle also arresting in greenwood on the parking lot of a popular provider hotel. Stay safe.
    More information, please. I'm very curious to hear more about the details here. Mostly for my own personal protection but also because I'm nosy LOL.

  8. #15144

    DI References

    I was interested in putting together a list of willing providers to offer references.

    Duel posted this on both pages. Seems to me all 3 parties would benefit so hopefully this will help out us non business email guys.

  9. #15143

    Stings

    Apparently another provider posted there are raids happening in a couple places up north in her snap. I've seen her before so know she is reliable. Did see uncle also arresting in greenwood on the parking lot of a popular provider hotel. Stay safe.

  10. #15142

    Interested.

    PM me for details. I would love to meet her and get involved.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    After reading the reviews, I decided to hit her up. Texted and she said she was out of town and wasn't returning until Monday. I had given my age and she immediately said she was seeking an older man (over 60) to make a video with to sell (apparently this is another way she makes $). Said she would only charge me. 6 and faces would not be shown. WTF?

  11. #15141

    Very interested.

    Watching the videos seems like. She would be a good time. What was the damage? Reviews say she lives in Westfield?

    Please PM me for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bester1972  [View Original Post]

  12. #15140
    Is this her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...334/3175379518.

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Her ad on EA is down so I can't link. Her last four are 9518. Her ad features video of her DT. She was responsive with text and we set a time. Location is decent apartment complex. Her place was really messy. We went right to her bedroom. She's not much of a talker. She's a bit bigger than her pics and has a bit of a gut. She got right to business getting me hard in her mouth. Within a minute the head of my cock was being tickled by her tonsils. Lots of DT. Her eyes even got a bit watery. I laid on bed and the porn level BBBJ continued. Finished CIM and she went to bathroom to dispose. Damage was $. I doubt I'll repeat bc I prefer petite spinners.

  13. #15139

    Interesting Chat With Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Majo1180  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week and this pretty much sums up my experience. After BBBJ I went for covered mish and doggy. She's surprisingly flexible and her pussy tightened quite nicely when she was really enjoying it. Also finished CIM with same ending as described above. I expect I'll repeat soon.
    After reading the reviews, I decided to hit her up. Texted and she said she was out of town and wasn't returning until Monday. I had given my age and she immediately said she was seeking an older man (over 60) to make a video with to sell (apparently this is another way she makes $). Said she would only charge me. 6 and faces would not be shown. WTF?

  14. #15138
    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Where would I find her contact info?
    Try skip the game and search Candase.

  15. #15137

    Hollywood

    Has anyone seen or heard from Hollywood Nikki lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape