Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 7848
-
11-04-20 18:43 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 487Took 5 minutes
To figure out which one was her. No bueno.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 13:41 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks!
LMAO! No, I think I will pass. Thanks for the heads up. I know Torrington is not a good place, hell for that matter there are NO good places anymore! Thanks again and stay safe!
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 13:23 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 660Check out her mug shot in post 2884 and then let me know if you're still interested, LOL.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 12:20 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 625Any info
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/767467468090
I know Torrington isn't the best place to meet providers but I was wondering if anybody had any info on this one. Thanks stay safe.
-
11-04-20 09:56 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 477Tgtbt
All those pics are fake. They belong to a chick called Princess Leia.
Originally Posted by Leo2830
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 09:24 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 219Nicole
This one looks TGTBT.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/632647668214
-
11-04-20 09:04 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 2148Denise update
Denise chatted me back and apologized for the slow responses. The phone she is using is not her phone.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 19:48 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 2148Denise
I gave up on Denise, she responds to her texts days later. Always has a long story. I gave up on her, she is not worth the effort.
Originally Posted by Darth601
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-03-20 15:19 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 57Contact info for Denise?
Does she advertise on STG? Any help is appreciated.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 23:10 #2919Senior Member

Posts: 1322Denise
My regular was busy, so I texted Denise who has become my new go to. She is 45 but I she just doesn't look it at all. Very nice body for her age, no saggy stomach. Started with DFK, then BBBJ, covered and went to MISH. She really got into it and wouldn't let me stop. Finished with BBBJCIMSP.
Blue.
-
10-30-20 22:42 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 57Lyric
Anyone know why Lyric isn't seeing white guys anymore? Saw her earlier in the year and she seems like one of the few women on STG that actually kind of got her shit together. Kind of refreshing considering the type of women you're usually dealing with on that site.
Is it worth bothering trying to book with her?
-
10-27-20 20:03 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 1322Denise
Denise's phone was stolen. She is in the process of getting a new one with her old number. She has a temporary number. To those I gave the number, PM me if you need it.
Blue.
-
10-27-20 12:45 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 71Jewel
Her face looked fine. I didn't see any scabs on her body either. Teeth are a bit messed up, though.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
-
10-27-20 02:15 #2915Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone seen her
I've messaged her and got a few response but then went silent after I told I'm willing. To make the trip to Waterbury.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/247092569629
-
10-25-20 17:24 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 199Anybody
https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...r/434032580787
Anybody try her? Every time we make plans I never get a response after an agreement.











Reply With Quote




