Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 8717
-
10-27-20 12:25 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 309This guy gave (10 posts) decent review. Post 2391.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7229-Escort-Reports&p=5001940&viewfull=1#post5001940
-
10-27-20 10:10 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 885Really? I thought I read a few good reviews on her. Actually tried reaching out a couple weeks ago for rates but got no response. She's pretty much physically what I like. Was it a grab and dash, rush job or stick up?
Originally Posted by Mikal516
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 08:51 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 792There are reports in the bridgeport section of this one robbing mongers. Thanks for putting this out there as it looks like she's moving around.
Originally Posted by Slick28
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 08:49 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 50Sasha / Lala
She's a scammer, I speak from experience. She's developed some demons and she's homeless now because of that, not worth the money.
Originally Posted by GShadowMan07
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 06:48 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 625It happens to all of us! Especially if you see an ad that's been up for awhile. At least all that was hurt was your pride. Thanks for exposing her. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Slick28
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 23:50 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 105SCAM. Stay Away
Hi Fellas, I hate to admit this, but I got scammed on Friday by this provider. All seemed well, easy contact, setup meet etc. I get to her Motel in West Haven, wait in the parking lot for about 15 min, which I usually don't do and just move on but I went against all my instincts on this one. I get to the room, put my donation on the table. She says she is thirsty and wants to get a drink from the vending machine. I didn't get naked or anything, but I should not have given her any money before she got naked, rookie mistake and I'm not a rookie. Anyway I waited like 10 min, then she didn't come back so I said take the loss and walk away before it gets any worse. She did leave her phone charger in the room so I took that and threw it away when leaving the hotel.
Anyway guys, as embarrassing at it is to admit this, and I'm sure a lot of you don't admit this, which we should so we can avoid this, stay away from this one.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/996603864892
This pictures are her, so incase she deletes that add, here is her pic.
-
10-26-20 22:18 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 2147Pregnant?
Really dude?
Originally Posted by WildGuy40
[View Original Post]
I guess I come from old school.
You just don't.
Date pregnant women.
Under 20.
High that they aren't alert.
Add to it Mongers.
-
10-26-20 19:17 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 199Xina
I know she got pinched back in May. So I'm not sure if she has a current number or even currently providing at this point.
Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 19:01 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 29Petite girl
Hello gentlemen. Saw this ad on STG and wondered if anyone had any experiences or she's even real. Much appreciated.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/433040118961
-
10-26-20 17:03 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone know of any pregnant or lactating providers?
Can also pm me. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
-
10-26-20 14:34 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 103Required up-front pay by app so probably a scam.
Originally Posted by Jujo11
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 15:07 #2541Regular Member

Posts: 4Sorry not since cityguide been taken down. Last I seen xina was when she was at shelton.
Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 15:06 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 42Latina in west haven
Hey guys, anybody seen this one, she looks good, let me know.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/240234124029
-
10-24-20 01:08 #2539Regular Member

Posts: 8Any good Latina provider anybody recommends?
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good Latina provider that's safe and is a good time. Please DM me.
-
10-23-20 11:48 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 1685Re Xinas
Do you have a link to any of her old adds?
Originally Posted by WritingSins
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



