Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 582 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 8717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2552
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    There are reports in the bridgeport section of this one robbing mongers. Thanks for putting this out there as it looks like she's moving around.
    This guy gave (10 posts) decent review. Post 2391.




    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7229-Escort-Reports&p=5001940&viewfull=1#post5001940

  2. #2551
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikal516  [View Original Post]
    She's a scammer, I speak from experience. She's developed some demons and she's homeless now because of that, not worth the money.
    Really? I thought I read a few good reviews on her. Actually tried reaching out a couple weeks ago for rates but got no response. She's pretty much physically what I like. Was it a grab and dash, rush job or stick up?

  3. #2550
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellas, I hate to admit this, but I got scammed on Friday by this provider. All seemed well, easy contact, setup meet etc. I get to her Motel in West Haven, wait in the parking lot for about 15 min, which I usually don't do and just move on but I went against all my instincts on this one. I get to the room, put my donation on the table. She says she is thirsty and wants to get a drink from the vending machine. I didn't get naked or anything, but I should not have given her any money before she got naked, rookie mistake and I'm not a rookie. Anyway I waited like 10 min, then she didn't come back so I said take the loss and walk away before it gets any worse. She did leave her phone charger in the room so I took that and threw it away when leaving the hotel.

    Anyway guys, as embarrassing at it is to admit this, and I'm sure a lot of you don't admit this, which we should so we can avoid this, stay away from this one.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/996603864892

    This pictures are her, so incase she deletes that add, here is her pic.
    There are reports in the bridgeport section of this one robbing mongers. Thanks for putting this out there as it looks like she's moving around.

  4. #2549

    Sasha / Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by GShadowMan07  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen. Saw this ad on STG and wondered if anyone had any experiences or she's even real. Much appreciated.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/433040118961
    She's a scammer, I speak from experience. She's developed some demons and she's homeless now because of that, not worth the money.

  5. #2548
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellas, I hate to admit this, but I got scammed on Friday by this provider. All seemed well, easy contact, setup meet etc. I get to her Motel in West Haven, wait in the parking lot for about 15 min, which I usually don't do and just move on but I went against all my instincts on this one. I get to the room, put my donation on the table. She says she is thirsty and wants to get a drink from the vending machine. I didn't get naked or anything, but I should not have given her any money before she got naked, rookie mistake and I'm not a rookie. Anyway I waited like 10 min, then she didn't come back so I said take the loss and walk away before it gets any worse. She did leave her phone charger in the room so I took that and threw it away when leaving the hotel.

    Anyway guys, as embarrassing at it is to admit this, and I'm sure a lot of you don't admit this, which we should so we can avoid this, stay away from this one.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/996603864892

    This pictures are her, so incase she deletes that add, here is her pic.
    It happens to all of us! Especially if you see an ad that's been up for awhile. At least all that was hurt was your pride. Thanks for exposing her. Stay safe.

  6. #2547

    SCAM. Stay Away

    Hi Fellas, I hate to admit this, but I got scammed on Friday by this provider. All seemed well, easy contact, setup meet etc. I get to her Motel in West Haven, wait in the parking lot for about 15 min, which I usually don't do and just move on but I went against all my instincts on this one. I get to the room, put my donation on the table. She says she is thirsty and wants to get a drink from the vending machine. I didn't get naked or anything, but I should not have given her any money before she got naked, rookie mistake and I'm not a rookie. Anyway I waited like 10 min, then she didn't come back so I said take the loss and walk away before it gets any worse. She did leave her phone charger in the room so I took that and threw it away when leaving the hotel.

    Anyway guys, as embarrassing at it is to admit this, and I'm sure a lot of you don't admit this, which we should so we can avoid this, stay away from this one.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/996603864892

    This pictures are her, so incase she deletes that add, here is her pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam.jpg‎  

  7. #2546

    Pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by WildGuy40  [View Original Post]
    Can also pm me. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Really dude?

    I guess I come from old school.

    You just don't.

    Date pregnant women.

    Under 20.

    High that they aren't alert.

    Add to it Mongers.

  8. #2545

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to any of her old adds?
    I know she got pinched back in May. So I'm not sure if she has a current number or even currently providing at this point.

  9. #2544

    Petite girl

    Hello gentlemen. Saw this ad on STG and wondered if anyone had any experiences or she's even real. Much appreciated.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/433040118961

  10. #2543

    Anyone know of any pregnant or lactating providers?

    Can also pm me. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

  11. #2542
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujo11  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anybody seen this one, she looks good, let me know.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/240234124029
    Required up-front pay by app so probably a scam.

  12. #2541
    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to any of her old adds?
    Sorry not since cityguide been taken down. Last I seen xina was when she was at shelton.

  13. #2540

    Latina in west haven

    Hey guys, anybody seen this one, she looks good, let me know.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/240234124029

  14. #2539

    Any good Latina provider anybody recommends?

    Just wondering if anyone knows of any good Latina provider that's safe and is a good time. Please DM me.

  15. #2538

    Re Xinas

    Quote Originally Posted by WritingSins  [View Original Post]
    Just signed up to this was wondering if anyone got Xinas # I've been in the mood for her.
    Do you have a link to any of her old adds?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape