Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 11024
-
10-26-20 21:15 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 116Was this a provider or from SA?
She looks less like a provider and more like a non-pro.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 15:39 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 1209First- dayuuummm, that's hot.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Second- tech money. Too many young, dumb dudes with ridiculous amounts of tech money and shitty attitudes.
-
10-26-20 14:39 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 94No Longer Active On Pornhub
Hey guys,
I won't be posting anymore on Pornhub. They have demonetized my account so I have moved to onlyfans. My videos on Pornhub will remain there tho. But I will most likely be more active on my Onlyfans. Hit me up if you're interested. Have a wonderful one and stay safe!
-
10-26-20 14:16 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 607Alpha beta
Because Miami is full of Type A personality alpha males who don't act like the soft cock beta cuck pussy men who populate most of the tech industry. I love Miami.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Not all, of course. But there are many and these hairy progressive green haired "women" love them for it.
-
10-26-20 13:20 #2470Regular Member

Posts: 18I agree
Couldn't agree more. Miami is awesome. Even some of the the strip clubs offer an incredible experience compare to here (whenever the open up again. LOL) . The girls there are hot especially the Latina ones. They should consider coming up here.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 13:07 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 1544Difference Between Miami and Seattle
I just want to point this out:
$250 hr.
Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).
Drove an hour to my hotel.
Was a complete sweetheart.
Why can't we get that here?
-
10-25-20 03:08 #2468Regular Member

Posts: 18DT-yes and I'm a Girthy dude.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
I didn't ask for gagging but she did do some during the 69, and I'm not a face fucker on a first date.
CIM-no. COF, COT: unsure bro.
DATY was legit. She tasted fresh AF.
-
10-25-20 03:05 #2467Regular Member

Posts: 18Answers
Hotel. Busy hotel.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 03:03 #2466Regular Member

Posts: 18[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-24-20 21:43 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 76Jazminelikesto
She has been talked about before and nothing is good. Post #99 on the link below talks about how she pulled a knife on a hobbyist. That is the kind of crazy I want to avoid.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...937&viewfull=1
-
10-24-20 20:22 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 131Jazminelikesto
A year (Sept 2019) ago she agreed to BBFS, then I lost contact until this last June, and it was now off limits. She shouldn't refer to herself as a bombshell, she is a ticking time bomb ready to blowup on you any second. DNS.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 19:57 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 196She's a gross ass feminazi who doesn't shave her body hair, ironically hates capitalism yet sells her body. Unless that's your thing, pass. Stop giving these kinds of women money.
Originally Posted by LarswunderLips
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 19:06 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 228She is pretty strange
She is on TNA.
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
She is a horrible provider.
I will never repeat.
This I will repeat often.
https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...y/270773833448
-
10-24-20 16:14 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 179Already there.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Jazminelikesto
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 15:59 #2460Banned Member

Posts: 1358Some questions:
Originally Posted by LarswunderLips
[View Original Post]
1. Was the "modified VIP" for an hour, or only a 1/2 hour?
2. What about BBFS? Was that included?
3. Private residence for In Call, or hotel / motel?












Reply With Quote





