Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 736 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2468
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    LOL, clearly not a marketing professional.

  2. #2467
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Wow, unattractive and unpleasent. She needs to get on TNA ASAP!

  3. #2466

    Yea ok. Drama


  4. #2465
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by LarswunderLips  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23128156%3B-!40-OFF-VIP-SPECIAL!26%23128588%3 B-SPANK-ME%26%23127775%3 B-OC-EVERYWHERE%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 BJUICY-BOOTY-BEAUTY%26%2310024%3 BEritreanGoddess%26%2310024%3 B%26%23128139%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23128293%3 B-NAUGHTYlittle%26%23128571%3 B-LEAVING-Monday.

    Saw this beauty today. Can't recommend more. I was running late and confused. She was accommodating and gracious. Amazing BBBJ. DATY and 69 were fantastic and her ass was so tight and she tasted amazing. Go get her. Paid $$.2 for modified VIP. Normal HHR VIP is $$.6 and includes MSOG BBBJ DATY and light kissing. She's fucking tiny with big ol soft pillowy titties and a tight body that will give me ample material to reminisce upon for days.
    CIM? COF? COT?

    Can she deepthroat? Gagging? Face fuck?

  5. #2464

    AmiraYasmine1013

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23128156%3B-!40-OFF-VIP-SPECIAL!26%23128588%3 B-SPANK-ME%26%23127775%3 B-OC-EVERYWHERE%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 BJUICY-BOOTY-BEAUTY%26%2310024%3 BEritreanGoddess%26%2310024%3 B%26%23128139%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23128293%3 B-NAUGHTYlittle%26%23128571%3 B-LEAVING-Monday.

    Saw this beauty today. Can't recommend more. I was running late and confused. She was accommodating and gracious. Amazing BBBJ. DATY and 69 were fantastic and her ass was so tight and she tasted amazing. Go get her. Paid $$.2 for modified VIP. Normal HHR VIP is $$.6 and includes MSOG BBBJ DATY and light kissing. She's fucking tiny with big ol soft pillowy titties and a tight body that will give me ample material to reminisce upon for days.

  6. #2463

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    I bet she had a kid. Can't think of any other reason someone puts on that much weight in little time.
    I think it's been about a year and a half from when she stopped providing, I haven't seen her lately but it's possible to put a lot of weight in a year. She was great when she was slim, upsell for GFE (no bb FS) and Greek was available, video friendly too. Cute young girl IMO, but don't like 'them big so won't see her now.

  7. #2462

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by HikerWA  [View Original Post]
    Some do use it as a code word to allow BBFS. Some providers use it to say they will upgrade from full covered to now allowing BBBJ and kissing but no BBFS. Others use it to mean they normally do body rubs but VIP will allow covered FS. If everything I just wrote sounds confusing then you are right. There isn't any standardisation for VIP. Each provider will have a different meaning to it.
    Sometimes it just means more money for the same service, better or worse. The classic bait and switch. There's no reliable way to tell ahead of time.

  8. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by LarswunderLips  [View Original Post]
    Is VIP a standardised thing or does it mean different things to different people? Like, I'm a coverage guy, so is there ever going to be a situation where I don't pull out enough for VIP and leave unhappy? What is that situation?
    Some do use it as a code word to allow BBFS. Some providers use it to say they will upgrade from full covered to now allowing BBBJ and kissing but no BBFS. Others use it to mean they normally do body rubs but VIP will allow covered FS. If everything I just wrote sounds confusing then you are right. There isn't any standardisation for VIP. Each provider will have a different meaning to it.

  9. #2460
    Quote Originally Posted by LarswunderLips  [View Original Post]
    Is VIP a standardised thing or does it mean different things to different people? Like, I'm a coverage guy, so is there ever going to be a situation where I don't pull out enough for VIP and leave unhappy? What is that situation?
    Mostly different. Some providers use it as code for BB but not enough of them and not consistently, IME, to really count on it.

  10. #2459

    Seriously tho, help me understand?

    Is VIP a standardised thing or does it mean different things to different people? Like, I'm a coverage guy, so is there ever going to be a situation where I don't pull out enough for VIP and leave unhappy? What is that situation?

  11. #2458

    Audrey Heart?

    Yo, I've done some searching but haven't turned anything up from anything more recent than 2 years ago. Is Audrey Heart's time worth the money? Has anyone tried her? What are the services like? Really tight timeline on my part, tryna find someone today.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-Audrey-Heart

  12. #2457

    Makes me wonder

    I bet she had a kid. Can't think of any other reason someone puts on that much weight in little time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while ago when there were reports she did BBFS. BBBJ, CIM, wouldn't do BBFS, I think she might do Greek, we didn't. She was OK, had a skin issue. Looks like she has put on weight. Very Photo friendly.

    She's friendly, you could ask her about her menu. Good Luck.

  13. #2456
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but what is "GSL" ?
    Gangnam Style Ladies. It is an agency that has Korean gals. Rather expensive, at least for me (and apparently quite a few others).

  14. #2455

    Gsl?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen tiara from GSL? Her pics look good but wondering how accurate they are.
    Sorry, but what is "GSL" ?

  15. #2454
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen tiara from GSL? Her pics look good but wondering how accurate they are.
    She's cute, pretty friendly and curvy. Very very well made add-ons that looks and feels almost natural. High end production that's for sure. Good BJ though she doesn't like to DT hard. Nothing near the backdoor for sure LOL! English is passable, massage could be good if she decides to get into it. She was able to find the knots and put some pressure in to release some although she is much better at massaging the other muscle!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape