Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 11019
-
10-26-20 13:07 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 1544Difference Between Miami and Seattle
I just want to point this out:
$250 hr.
Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).
Drove an hour to my hotel.
Was a complete sweetheart.
Why can't we get that here?
-
10-25-20 03:08 #2468Regular Member

Posts: 18DT-yes and I'm a Girthy dude.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
I didn't ask for gagging but she did do some during the 69, and I'm not a face fucker on a first date.
CIM-no. COF, COT: unsure bro.
DATY was legit. She tasted fresh AF.
-
10-25-20 03:05 #2467Regular Member

Posts: 18Answers
Hotel. Busy hotel.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 03:03 #2466Regular Member

Posts: 18[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-24-20 21:43 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 76Jazminelikesto
She has been talked about before and nothing is good. Post #99 on the link below talks about how she pulled a knife on a hobbyist. That is the kind of crazy I want to avoid.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...937&viewfull=1
-
10-24-20 20:22 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 131Jazminelikesto
A year (Sept 2019) ago she agreed to BBFS, then I lost contact until this last June, and it was now off limits. She shouldn't refer to herself as a bombshell, she is a ticking time bomb ready to blowup on you any second. DNS.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 19:57 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 196She's a gross ass feminazi who doesn't shave her body hair, ironically hates capitalism yet sells her body. Unless that's your thing, pass. Stop giving these kinds of women money.
Originally Posted by LarswunderLips
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 19:06 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 228She is pretty strange
She is on TNA.
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
She is a horrible provider.
I will never repeat.
This I will repeat often.
https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...y/270773833448
-
10-24-20 16:14 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 179Already there.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Jazminelikesto
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 15:59 #2460Banned Member

Posts: 1358Some questions:
Originally Posted by LarswunderLips
[View Original Post]
1. Was the "modified VIP" for an hour, or only a 1/2 hour?
2. What about BBFS? Was that included?
3. Private residence for In Call, or hotel / motel?
-
10-24-20 15:34 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 185Michelle
Anyone seen this gilf? Can't seem to find anything on her.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...o-a-t/34196999
-
10-24-20 15:05 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 1209LOL, clearly not a marketing professional.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 14:48 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 217Wow, unattractive and unpleasent. She needs to get on TNA ASAP!
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 14:07 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 826Yea ok. Drama
Well this was a fun read.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/264086017273
-
10-24-20 12:53 #2455I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878CIM? COF? COT?
Originally Posted by LarswunderLips
[View Original Post]
Can she deepthroat? Gagging? Face fuck?









Reply With Quote






