Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,831 to 16,845 of 40027
-
10-27-20 19:48 #23197Senior Member

Posts: 290Yeah Raquel is pretty good. Too bad Salma doesn't offer FS. She has phenomenal natural tatas and is a great gal. There's a younger gal I think named Bianca. Seen her waiting in the lobby area but that's it. There's been a number of reviews regarding Princess Latina Spa on that other site (RM). Some folks have stated they've paid $$$ for BBBJ / CFS. Way too rich for me. I went there over a year and a half ago. Had a terrible experience.
Originally Posted by BostonDe
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 11:29 #23196Senior Member

Posts: 64Old Nabi
Any places like the old Nabi or Peking?
-
10-26-20 14:55 #23195Senior Member

Posts: 164Less then website
$65 legit one hour therapeutic massage. I tip $20 sometimes more because I get hot stone or cupping which is usually a premium.
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 07:21 #23194Senior Member

Posts: 275I checked website. What is the cost of massage and expected tip? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bath
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 02:09 #23193Senior Member

Posts: 318Is this just a full legit massage or is anything else offered. ?
Originally Posted by Bath
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 17:05 #23192Senior Member

Posts: 131Bikini girl body rubs?
Anyone heard of this group? They seem new. Just stumbled across this but can find any info.
https://bikinigirlbodyrubs.com/
-
10-25-20 14:55 #23191Senior Member

Posts: 164Quality Massage Therapy service
I have been going to Massa Spa for legit massage and they have been great. Cece has the best hands and does some good Thai and yoga table stretching. Tina and Sonny are very good also and cute. All are Chinese. I highly recommend.
https://massa-spa.business.site/
-
10-25-20 14:29 #23190Senior Member

Posts: 936Colombians
Was that $$ total?
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 09:16 #23189Senior Member

Posts: 55[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
The next time you tell somebody what they should or should not post, or tell them what they should or should not do regarding their behavior on the forum we part company. You may miss the hazing you got to do at your fraternity but most of us have moved on from that.
A2
-
10-25-20 09:15 #23188Senior Member

Posts: 25Colombians
Ended up pulling the trigger to this location. Overall great experience with this chick called Laura. Was able to get as far as a BJ with a $$ damage. There was lots of teasing so I am wondering if there is more. On the way out I did spotted 1 girl that was hotter than the one I got. Will be definitely going back soon.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/172707
-
10-25-20 03:28 #23187Regular Member

Posts: 21Zeus
Hit up Zeus today after a disappointing experience at Princess Latina. Wanted Raquel after the reviews I read and got her. She is as described, MILF w big fakes and a fun time. Massage was no more than a few minutes, but she was nice and fun. My first time getting msog at a massage place, but was only my second latina spot. Damage was. 6 and then 1. 5 for naked BBBJ which turned into more. Was quoted 1 for a clothed BJ I think, may have been a difference between fully naked and topless. Overall, a pleasant experience and will probably repeat, but my enthusiasm may be impart to the horrible experience at Princess. Anyone try any other girls there?
-
10-24-20 12:26 #23186Regular Member

Posts: 1New to the scene
Anyone have any good recommendation on first experience at a parlor?
I was thinking going to Yuki on Diversey, trying to stay within Belmont cragin area.
-
10-24-20 08:11 #23185Senior Member

Posts: 218Good to go now
Please try again.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 07:06 #23184Senior Member

Posts: 376Sasha from Jennifer Spa
Anyone know where Sasha from Jennifer Spa went or have her digits. Please PM me. Thanks.
-
10-24-20 00:55 #23183Senior Member

Posts: 194Your In Box is full
I sent you a PM, but it bounced.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






