rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23197
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonDe  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Zeus today after a disappointing experience at Princess Latina. Wanted Raquel after the reviews I read and got her. She is as described, MILF w big fakes and a fun time. Massage was no more than a few minutes, but she was nice and fun. My first time getting msog at a massage place, but was only my second latina spot. Damage was. 6 and then 1. 5 for naked BBBJ which turned into more. Was quoted 1 for a clothed BJ I think, may have been a difference between fully naked and topless. Overall, a pleasant experience and will probably repeat, but my enthusiasm may be impart to the horrible experience at Princess. Anyone try any other girls there?
    Yeah Raquel is pretty good. Too bad Salma doesn't offer FS. She has phenomenal natural tatas and is a great gal. There's a younger gal I think named Bianca. Seen her waiting in the lobby area but that's it. There's been a number of reviews regarding Princess Latina Spa on that other site (RM). Some folks have stated they've paid $$$ for BBBJ / CFS. Way too rich for me. I went there over a year and a half ago. Had a terrible experience.

  2. #23196

    Old Nabi

    Any places like the old Nabi or Peking?

  3. #23195

    Less then website

    Quote Originally Posted by E2304  [View Original Post]
    I checked website. What is the cost of massage and expected tip? Thanks.
    $65 legit one hour therapeutic massage. I tip $20 sometimes more because I get hot stone or cupping which is usually a premium.

  4. #23194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by Bath  [View Original Post]
    I have been going to Massa Spa for legit massage and they have been great. Cece has the best hands and does some good Thai and yoga table stretching. Tina and Sonny are very good also and cute. All are Chinese. I highly recommend.

    https://massa-spa.business.site/
    I checked website. What is the cost of massage and expected tip? Thanks.

  5. #23193
    Quote Originally Posted by Bath  [View Original Post]
    I have been going to Massa Spa for legit massage and they have been great. Cece has the best hands and does some good Thai and yoga table stretching. Tina and Sonny are very good also and cute. All are Chinese. I highly recommend.

    https://massa-spa.business.site/
    Is this just a full legit massage or is anything else offered. ?

  6. #23192

    Bikini girl body rubs?

    Anyone heard of this group? They seem new. Just stumbled across this but can find any info.

    https://bikinigirlbodyrubs.com/

  7. #23191

    Quality Massage Therapy service

    I have been going to Massa Spa for legit massage and they have been great. Cece has the best hands and does some good Thai and yoga table stretching. Tina and Sonny are very good also and cute. All are Chinese. I highly recommend.

    https://massa-spa.business.site/

  8. #23190

    Colombians

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnDJ  [View Original Post]
    Ended up pulling the trigger to this location. Overall great experience with this chick called Laura. Was able to get as far as a BJ with a $$ damage. There was lots of teasing so I am wondering if there is more. On the way out I did spotted 1 girl that was hotter than the one I got. Will be definitely going back soon.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/172707
    Was that $$ total?

  9. #23189
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

    The next time you tell somebody what they should or should not post, or tell them what they should or should not do regarding their behavior on the forum we part company. You may miss the hazing you got to do at your fraternity but most of us have moved on from that.

    A2

  10. #23188

    Colombians

    Ended up pulling the trigger to this location. Overall great experience with this chick called Laura. Was able to get as far as a BJ with a $$ damage. There was lots of teasing so I am wondering if there is more. On the way out I did spotted 1 girl that was hotter than the one I got. Will be definitely going back soon.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/172707

  11. #23187

    Zeus

    Hit up Zeus today after a disappointing experience at Princess Latina. Wanted Raquel after the reviews I read and got her. She is as described, MILF w big fakes and a fun time. Massage was no more than a few minutes, but she was nice and fun. My first time getting msog at a massage place, but was only my second latina spot. Damage was. 6 and then 1. 5 for naked BBBJ which turned into more. Was quoted 1 for a clothed BJ I think, may have been a difference between fully naked and topless. Overall, a pleasant experience and will probably repeat, but my enthusiasm may be impart to the horrible experience at Princess. Anyone try any other girls there?

  12. #23186

    New to the scene

    Anyone have any good recommendation on first experience at a parlor?

    I was thinking going to Yuki on Diversey, trying to stay within Belmont cragin area.

  13. #23185

    Good to go now

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM, but it bounced.
    Please try again.

  14. #23184

    Sasha from Jennifer Spa

    Anyone know where Sasha from Jennifer Spa went or have her digits. Please PM me. Thanks.

  15. #23183

    Your In Box is full

    I sent you a PM, but it bounced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Any fans of Amy, who used to be at Yun Ping? She's working again, elsewhere now. PM me for info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape