Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23188

    Colombians

    Ended up pulling the trigger to this location. Overall great experience with this chick called Laura. Was able to get as far as a BJ with a $$ damage. There was lots of teasing so I am wondering if there is more. On the way out I did spotted 1 girl that was hotter than the one I got. Will be definitely going back soon.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/172707

  2. #23187

    Zeus

    Hit up Zeus today after a disappointing experience at Princess Latina. Wanted Raquel after the reviews I read and got her. She is as described, MILF w big fakes and a fun time. Massage was no more than a few minutes, but she was nice and fun. My first time getting msog at a massage place, but was only my second latina spot. Damage was. 6 and then 1. 5 for naked BBBJ which turned into more. Was quoted 1 for a clothed BJ I think, may have been a difference between fully naked and topless. Overall, a pleasant experience and will probably repeat, but my enthusiasm may be impart to the horrible experience at Princess. Anyone try any other girls there?

  3. #23186

    New to the scene

    Anyone have any good recommendation on first experience at a parlor?

    I was thinking going to Yuki on Diversey, trying to stay within Belmont cragin area.

  4. #23185

    Good to go now

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM, but it bounced.
    Please try again.

  5. #23184

    Sasha from Jennifer Spa

    Anyone know where Sasha from Jennifer Spa went or have her digits. Please PM me. Thanks.

  6. #23183

    Your In Box is full

    I sent you a PM, but it bounced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Any fans of Amy, who used to be at Yun Ping? She's working again, elsewhere now. PM me for info.

  7. #23182

    Lola from Vida

    Anyone know if Lola from Vida is at another parlor?

    She hasnt been at vida in some time tho.

  8. #23181

    Grabbin' Dragon

    I love the grabbin' dragon concept. Marketing matters.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...e/9767734.html

  9. #23180
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm coming in from out of town. I'm from the st louis area. Who has the biggest set of asian tits on the scene right now? I want to find them at a massage parlor. Feel free to reply here or pm me. Looking for big and nice asian tits. I can share any info on the stl scene. Thank you
    Try Eva at Belmont massage. Very nice natural and good service.

  10. #23179

    Naperville

    Anything good in Naperville near 59. Will be there in a few weeks.

  11. #23178

    Lets spa

    Had a decent time at Lets today. MT looked late 20's so maybe late 30's? Massage was good if you like your legs / butt massaged. I don't think she even touched my back. After a decently long massage the flip came and she started with the compliments. After rubbing her ass / puss came the negotiations. Was 150 for BJ, but I figured it was most likely covered, 200 for CFS. She was very attractive, probably 7/10 body. Rode me well for a few minutes then went to mish, she really took a pounding. Wanted the mask on the whole time so couldn't suck on them titties.

    Didn't get a name, but had blonde streaks in her hair. Probably won't repeat at that rate, but was a good new experience. Younger than who I normally see at SXL.

  12. #23177
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    It is certainly as everyone has said, decent massage, L1 ending, a little prostate play, limited touching & no hidden fees 1. 1 for 30 minutes. Safe location as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    It's a store front with 8 foot borders put up pretending to be walls; similar to a mockup hospital in a parking lot. The space is a commercial front wide open with only these dividers as walls. You can somehow hear everything outside regardless of where you are in this place. Should massage is 20% of the time and Ball and shaft massage is 80% she really does spend her time on it. Try to see if she'll take the gloves off. I think it would be best.
    Thanks for the info gentlemen. Thinking about going in the next couple weeks if I get up the nerve again. I'll report back if I go.

  13. #23176

    Big Naturals

    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm coming in from out of town. I'm from the st louis area. Who has the biggest set of asian tits on the scene right now? I want to find them at a massage parlor. Feel free to reply here or pm me. Looking for big and nice asian tits. I can share any info on the stl scene. Thank you.
    Not sure if she is currently working, but Bella of Oki Doki has a nice set. I'm not a fan of bolt-ons, so I don't seek that out.

  14. #23175

    Bway

    Went to bway for the first time post closing. The girls there have three to be slim and old or younger and plump. I drew a new one that was the latter. Ok massage, light teasing. Level 1 cost me $55. Never had to pay higher than standard here. Finish was OK, wouldn't repeat with this one.

  15. #23174

    Looking for.

    Hey guys, I'm coming in from out of town. I'm from the st louis area. Who has the biggest set of asian tits on the scene right now? I want to find them at a massage parlor. Feel free to reply here or pm me. Looking for big and nice asian tits. I can share any info on the stl scene. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape