Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,531 to 19,545 of 30794
-
10-26-20 11:03 #11264Senior Member

Posts: 77Kelli and milk
I checked with her and she is lactating. She doesn't do milk play though, and no drinking it. She basically said if it comes out then so be it, but you aren't really allowed to make it come out. She pumps for her child only. Too bad for us!
Anyone know of any other women that are lactating?
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 10:41 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 324Kelli
She looks like she filled those titties out some. At 200 entry fee might be worth putting her back on the list. Seen her a few years back.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 10:03 #11262Senior Member

Posts: 1710What's on the menu? What part of town is she in?
Originally Posted by AlexDbl07
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 10:01 #11261Senior Member

Posts: 1710Saw her recently too. Sweet girl, clean but she's gotten really skinny. Too skinny for me. But we had a decent time. I'd see others available if I could. CBJ was average, miss, doggy, came on her ass out the door.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 04:37 #11260Senior Member

Posts: 122Milk
Just a little.
Originally Posted by Supafreq
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 00:53 #11259Senior Member

Posts: 430RE: Worth it? Brigitte Definitely not.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/351754600014
She has been around for years, posting on and off as far back as when Backpage was around. Not many reviews here, but she was definitely below average and her horrible teeth were talked about. I would pass. You can search for Brigid / Brigitte.
-
10-26-20 00:03 #11258Senior Member

Posts: 307I had seen her a few years ago. Decent body but meth mouth. I can say if anything has changed. If you do go back, let me know because she did give a mean BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Fireman542
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 23:43 #11257Senior Member

Posts: 76Worth it?
I set up a dream with this lady the other day. Said 20 minutes and gave me the address. I got to the location and she says she's running late and it will be another 30 minutes. My schedule was tight that day so I told her I would catch her another time. Any information that I should take the time to try again?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/351754600014
-
10-25-20 19:26 #11256Senior Member

Posts: 611I'm with you. It's a bit too clinical.
Originally Posted by Krasner
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 18:08 #11255Senior Member

Posts: 458Layla
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 18:07 #11254Senior Member

Posts: 458Cassidy
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by AlexDbl07
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 17:59 #11253Senior Member

Posts: 97Pussycat?
Has anyone run into this one?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/026234341092
-
10-25-20 14:00 #11252Senior Member

Posts: 32How much milk leaking?
How much milk was leaking? Enough to nurse from? Thank you for the review.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 13:54 #11251Senior Member

Posts: 122Kelly
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2111799
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
Ad with phone number.
-
10-25-20 12:42 #11250Senior Member

Posts: 94Pink Secret
I've been wondering and the Pink Secret ad made me think of it again.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
Are you guys turned on by all these gynecological ads? For me, it's actually a turn off to see INSIDE a girl in the ad.
Anyone else got an opinion?











Reply With Quote





