Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11237

    Info on Two Eros Providers

    Anyone seen either of these two Eros Providers?

    Jessy:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8921271.htm

    Lara in Raleigh:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9275961.htm

    Thanks & Stay Safe.

  2. #11236

    Summer

    I was able to meet up with the other summer on capital.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...leigh/55258641

    Good BBBJ. 8.

    She was in a room with her kid in the other room.

    Other than that, very accommodating.

    I used to see Summer all the time. Not so much now as she can't do outcalls. Shame.

  3. #11235

    Layla

    I was having trouble connecting with my primary targets, so I thought I'd give Layla another try. I've seen her in the past and it was just okay. Her pictures are real, but not representative. As others have stated, she has put on some weight.

    She was in a newer business hotel near wake forest rd /440 with no sketchy folks around. In conversation she mentioned she prefers to stay in hotels with no other professional women present.

    Communication was quick, clear and polite. I waited about 5 minutes for room number upon arrival. She says she was just getting out of the shower. While she smelled fine and her hair was damp, I'm pretty sure there was no shower involved. As usual she was wearing thigh high stockings and a sweater which covered her arms. She is kind of nervous and a talker. Not sure if she is a tweaker or just scatter brained, but I lean towards the latter since she is heavier.

    Started with a very enthusiastic BBBJ, lots of saliva, paid attention to the boys, slapping it on her face and tongue and deep throat as well. Alternated between Russian and oral for a while, those big ole titties sure are fun to play with! While she had told me everything was covered, I got the impression that BB was on the table. When I put her on the bed she 'presented' with no move towards a cover. That's not my thing, so I had to be the one that went for the rain coat. She is surprisingly flexible and makes all the right sounds.

    She seems very submissive and I feel like you could really go to work on her if you like rough fun. She is 100% concerned with making sure you have a great time. Overall. She isn't my preferred body type but the enthusiastic performance, desire to please, and good / clean location make her worth considering when my primary providers aren't available.

    Aplan.

  4. #11234

    Anybody?

    Wondering if anyone seen her before?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/9842755581

  5. #11233

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this provider? Thanks in advance.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/968920595074
    Pics are real. Did a QV with her. Got there and she wasn't all there "mentally". Got the job done. Won't repeat.

  6. #11232

    Another info request

    Any info on this provider? Thanks in advance.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/968920595074

  7. #11231
    Quote Originally Posted by BullLurk1234  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her at her residence? Does she have roommates or a bf around
    The place she's currently staying at is her mother's old house.

    All visits with her have been when she had a hotel incall. I try to stay away from private residences with girls who act suspicious at times.

    Had someone reach out and let me know she pulled the no condom bs on them as well.

  8. #11230

    Another strong recommendation for Hialeah

    She is the real deal. Definitely in my top 3 sweetest dreams of all time. She has a smoking hot body and a gorgeous face. Felt like I was spending an hour with my girlfriend. Gives a great BBBJ and came twice sitting on my face; she was clearly into the session. Damage was $$ But she was more than worth it, especially considering the lack of quality talent in the triangle area as of late. Think the half hour would have been $$. , but she honestly deserves to be savored for more than a half hour. She was apparently around the area a couple of years back before going straight. Unfortunately (or fortunately for us), she lost her job to covid so she is back at it. Seems like she will be shifting back and forth between Raleigh and Charlotte. Do yourself a favor and see her when she comes back to town.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6717817-321391

  9. #11229

    Jlo

    Quote Originally Posted by Fcb5199  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see these two? There are both located conveniently near me. Both ads look similar. Thanks.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/136907564977

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/977374239207
    I would temper expectations with Jlo. Saw her about a month ago and demons have clearly taken their toll. I will say she has a fantastic ass, but I will also say that she was clearly tweaking (super scatter-brained and kind of flustered for the whole session) and there was some pretty bad odor coming from down South. Who knows? Maybe I caught her on a bad day. I kind of doubt it. I have no plans to repeat.

  10. #11228
    The ones who hype themselves up in their ads usually don't deliver and leave you disappointed. The best ones don't post every single day and don't talk themselves up. They let their service speak for itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Atbaan  [View Original Post]
    Was anyone else around? I considered seeing her, but this definitely is a put off. The.

  11. #11227

    BKS Adonna

    BKS Adonna is a hot tall spinner and a is a must see. Clean and excellent body. MSOG is YMMV.

  12. #11226

    Katiie

    Quote Originally Posted by Atbaan  [View Original Post]
    Was anyone else around? I considered seeing her, but this definitely is a put off.
    Not that I could tell. Did the usual bathroom check, no knocks or anything.

  13. #11225

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kek9069  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Katie, she has a nice body and a nice face. She gave a pretty good BBBJ but stopped too soon and motioned to move on. She was definitely down to BBFS but I elected for the rain coat. Experience was overall good except she tapped out before entire hhr was done and got on her phone with her son so major turn off. Disappointing considering she said "destroy me" won't repeat.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/798904423289
    Was anyone else around? I considered seeing her, but this definitely is a put off.

  14. #11224
    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    CLB. Godamn. I feel like I caught aids just viewing that mugshot.
    Damn. I know mugshots don't show people's best, but after seeing that, I'm so glad I never saw that one.

  15. #11223

    Stacy

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/331197651271

    She a lot of fun. Ask about Nuru fuck. Damn hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape