Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 17929
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6319

    SB Girls

    Don't think I have ever seen this addressed here but what about Secret Benefit gals? I just recently signed up for the hell of it and must say some seem TGTBT. And the roses thing? Not very many even go there at all of if so very vague-question is I guess are any of them legit and what could one expect roses wise. Thanks for any insight-can PM me if prefer. Thanks and happy and safe hunting to all, btb.

  2. #6318

    Well Said

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you might be talking about. "Tanya Baby" on Tyrst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/tanayababy502

    300 HH 400 HR.

    Looking for a respectful gentlemen to build a NSA bond with. Wild and fresky.
    Or calm and quiet I know how to make anyone feel comfortable.
    Available for incall and outcalls. No drama. No fluid exchange. Clean safe fun.

    **serious inquires only. *.

    NO BB NO BBBJ.
    NO GREEK.
    NO CV NO QV.
    NO AA.
    NO LOWBALLERS.

    Looks like a lot of $ for a lot NO this and NO that. Sign me up for hour l will give her $100 tip. And I will meet my 1000 $ a month budget after 2 visits. Oh, by the way there is no touching.
    I saw this ad a few weeks ago when first posted and thought about posting something similar here but never got around to it. That's an awful lot of no no's for lot of jack. I'll pony up 4 bills an hour but I like to expect a great time in exchange. Makes me wonder if anyone actually goes through with this. Only positive thing I can say is at least she puts it all out there so you can see what you don't get for a high rate.

    Be safe and have fun, Ace.

  3. #6317

    Auburn

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    My ATF Auburn is available again in Lexington.

    Her text mail message has changed.

    Treat her nice guys!

    8 x9-488-1733.

    I don't get on very often so PM answers may be delayed.
    Only if she is high end and drug free. You do know there are mostly high and drug free gals in town?

  4. #6316

    Auburn (Text mail number changed)

    My ATF Auburn is available again in Lexington.

    Her text mail message has changed.

    Treat her nice guys!

    8 x9-488-1733.

    I don't get on very often so PM answers may be delayed.

  5. #6315

    Bri

    I remember this one posting a while back. I searched for any info on her but couldn't find any. Any anyone has had a dream with her I'd appreciate any feedback you'd have. Feel free to pm me.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...x/086085568338

  6. #6314

  7. #6313

    Any more info?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy3  [View Original Post]
    If y'all are looking for some good head try this one. Seems sweet and saw no sign of drug use. She swallows and doesn't stop till you ask her to. Says she's just trying to get rent money. Offered car play but asked for incall. It was a clean apartment.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/413437583393
    Any info you can give pm me I am wanting to see her next Thursday.

  8. #6312

    I edited my post below, but the link won't open, it was this girl not Sofie

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/264535362934

    To many hoe's and not enough of me!!

  9. #6311

    Sofie

    Anyone seen Sofia? Looks interesting. I.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/061489062124

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Tried texting her two different days. No reply. Said to hell with it. She looks "interesting", but not THAT interesting!

    You all be safe out there.
    I got ahold of her once. $. 3 for hhr. Replied within 15 or so, told her I'd try again, but have not.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/every-mans-dream-good-til-the/264535362934

    My bad, it's this girl that I was talking about, not Sofie. Have not tried her yet.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/every-mans-dream-good-til-the/264535362934
    Last edited by Motor61; 10-24-20 at 20:19. Reason: Wrong girl, it's this, my fault

  10. #6310
    [Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

  11. #6309

    Auburn is available again

    My ATF Auburn is available again in Lexington.

    Treat her nice guys!

    8 x9-78 zero-7136.

    I don't get on very often so PM answers may be delayed.

  12. #6308

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sofia? Looks interesting. I.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/061489062124
    Tried texting her two different days. No reply. Said to hell with it. She looks "interesting", but not THAT interesting!

    You all be safe out there.

  13. #6307

    Best massage

    Who gives the best massage? I really could use a shoulder rub and a release before this game today. Are there any LMT level providers out here? Saw Marie's massage is pretty good.

  14. #6306

    Cakes

    Looks like that provider Cakes that just started out at a "UTR" is currently on vacation at the graybar resort. Never did see her, the quote donations were always too high for me.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/270445376264

  15. #6305

    Sofia

    Anyone seen Sofia? Looks interesting. I.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/061489062124

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape