Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 7853
-
10-30-20 22:42 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 57Lyric
Anyone know why Lyric isn't seeing white guys anymore? Saw her earlier in the year and she seems like one of the few women on STG that actually kind of got her shit together. Kind of refreshing considering the type of women you're usually dealing with on that site.
Is it worth bothering trying to book with her?
-
10-27-20 20:03 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 1322Denise
Denise's phone was stolen. She is in the process of getting a new one with her old number. She has a temporary number. To those I gave the number, PM me if you need it.
Blue.
-
10-27-20 12:45 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 71Jewel
Her face looked fine. I didn't see any scabs on her body either. Teeth are a bit messed up, though.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
-
10-27-20 02:15 #2915Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone seen her
I've messaged her and got a few response but then went silent after I told I'm willing. To make the trip to Waterbury.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/247092569629
-
10-25-20 17:24 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 199Anybody
https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...r/434032580787
Anybody try her? Every time we make plans I never get a response after an agreement.
-
10-25-20 08:53 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 178Stripper
She was smoking hot, 5 years ago. Has gone down hill. Was involved with a violent incident last spring.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 07:36 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 551Stripper
Same for me. I got a couple of head shots. Ad states age thirty. Unfiltered shots would put her on the far side of that. That's not a problem but the looks didn't warrant the 45 min drive for me.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 07:23 #2911Senior Member

Posts: 1000Stripper
I had a date set up, asked for a confirm pic and didn't like what I saw so bailed. Have her send you one then decide. She was texting l like a normal person.
Originally Posted by CtGuy70
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
10-24-20 21:07 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 1692Re: Jessie and The Freak outs
Yeah she's a scammer tried it with the wrong guy.
Originally Posted by PeckerPete13
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 14:00 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 1322You might want to repost this in the NWCT forum.
Originally Posted by CtGuy70
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
10-24-20 08:26 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 39Stripper in torrington
Hi, anyone see the stripper recently in torrington? I will be out that way and was going to try to see her, haven't seen anything new posted about her. https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...u/593457931101.
-
10-23-20 11:44 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 2148Jewel
I went to see her in August. She had scabs and rash's all over her face. I just turned around and walked out. Has her face cleared up?
Originally Posted by PVDMassage
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
10-23-20 09:44 #2906Senior Member

Posts: 71Jewel
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/045448328256
I saw her recently at her incall. Nice neighborhood. Her pics are a bit dated. Accommodating and nice girl. Would repeat.
-
10-23-20 07:59 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 477Jessi
Jesus dude, the exact same thing happened to me, we were getting it on pretty good and I have some good stamina and paid for 30 minutes and she's trying to kick me out the door, I wouldn't let her and I finished but never again.
Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 23:24 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 792Jessi
Holy shit all these horrible stories. If I was out in wtby that night and seen that pic of those big boobs I would have pulled the trigger. Thanks everyone I just burned her image in the "AVOID" section in my brain.









Reply With Quote





