Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,306 to 19,320 of 30810
-
10-26-20 04:37 #11505Senior Member

Posts: 122Milk
Just a little.
Originally Posted by Supafreq
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 00:53 #11504Senior Member

Posts: 430RE: Worth it? Brigitte Definitely not.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/351754600014
She has been around for years, posting on and off as far back as when Backpage was around. Not many reviews here, but she was definitely below average and her horrible teeth were talked about. I would pass. You can search for Brigid / Brigitte.
-
10-26-20 00:03 #11503Senior Member

Posts: 309I had seen her a few years ago. Decent body but meth mouth. I can say if anything has changed. If you do go back, let me know because she did give a mean BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Fireman542
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 23:43 #11502Senior Member

Posts: 76Worth it?
I set up a dream with this lady the other day. Said 20 minutes and gave me the address. I got to the location and she says she's running late and it will be another 30 minutes. My schedule was tight that day so I told her I would catch her another time. Any information that I should take the time to try again?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/351754600014
-
10-25-20 19:26 #11501Senior Member

Posts: 612I'm with you. It's a bit too clinical.
Originally Posted by Krasner
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 18:08 #11500Senior Member

Posts: 458Layla
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 18:07 #11499Senior Member

Posts: 458Cassidy
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by AlexDbl07
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 17:59 #11498Senior Member

Posts: 97Pussycat?
Has anyone run into this one?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/026234341092
-
10-25-20 14:00 #11497Senior Member

Posts: 32How much milk leaking?
How much milk was leaking? Enough to nurse from? Thank you for the review.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 13:54 #11496Senior Member

Posts: 122Kelly
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2111799
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
Ad with phone number.
-
10-25-20 12:42 #11495Senior Member

Posts: 94Pink Secret
I've been wondering and the Pink Secret ad made me think of it again.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
Are you guys turned on by all these gynecological ads? For me, it's actually a turn off to see INSIDE a girl in the ad.
Anyone else got an opinion?
-
10-25-20 12:28 #11494Senior Member

Posts: 173Link to ad?
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 11:02 #11493Senior Member

Posts: 260Xotic Kelly
There is no phone # in that ad.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 10:59 #11492Senior Member

Posts: 260Pink Secret
Saw her recently. Decent extended stay, 5-8 slim, enthusiastic CBJ, cowgirl, mish, doggy, she came hard. 100 for 45 min. Hit her at the right time so she made a deal on pricing. Her recent pics are most accurate.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...229/7324198265
-
10-25-20 09:21 #11491Senior Member

Posts: 331She is very good at what she does. It's very hard to last long. She's one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






