Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,831 to 16,845 of 40020
-
10-25-20 14:29 #23190Senior Member

Posts: 936Colombians
Was that $$ total?
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 09:16 #23189Senior Member

Posts: 55[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
The next time you tell somebody what they should or should not post, or tell them what they should or should not do regarding their behavior on the forum we part company. You may miss the hazing you got to do at your fraternity but most of us have moved on from that.
A2
-
10-25-20 09:15 #23188Senior Member

Posts: 25Colombians
Ended up pulling the trigger to this location. Overall great experience with this chick called Laura. Was able to get as far as a BJ with a $$ damage. There was lots of teasing so I am wondering if there is more. On the way out I did spotted 1 girl that was hotter than the one I got. Will be definitely going back soon.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/172707
-
10-25-20 03:28 #23187Regular Member

Posts: 21Zeus
Hit up Zeus today after a disappointing experience at Princess Latina. Wanted Raquel after the reviews I read and got her. She is as described, MILF w big fakes and a fun time. Massage was no more than a few minutes, but she was nice and fun. My first time getting msog at a massage place, but was only my second latina spot. Damage was. 6 and then 1. 5 for naked BBBJ which turned into more. Was quoted 1 for a clothed BJ I think, may have been a difference between fully naked and topless. Overall, a pleasant experience and will probably repeat, but my enthusiasm may be impart to the horrible experience at Princess. Anyone try any other girls there?
-
10-24-20 12:26 #23186Regular Member

Posts: 1New to the scene
Anyone have any good recommendation on first experience at a parlor?
I was thinking going to Yuki on Diversey, trying to stay within Belmont cragin area.
-
10-24-20 08:11 #23185Senior Member

Posts: 218Good to go now
Please try again.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 07:06 #23184Senior Member

Posts: 376Sasha from Jennifer Spa
Anyone know where Sasha from Jennifer Spa went or have her digits. Please PM me. Thanks.
-
10-24-20 00:55 #23183Senior Member

Posts: 194Your In Box is full
I sent you a PM, but it bounced.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 22:59 #23182Regular Member

Posts: 19Lola from Vida
Anyone know if Lola from Vida is at another parlor?
She hasnt been at vida in some time tho.
-
10-23-20 19:16 #23181Senior Member

Posts: 367Grabbin' Dragon
I love the grabbin' dragon concept. Marketing matters.
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...e/9767734.html
-
10-23-20 18:23 #23180Senior Member

Posts: 54Try Eva at Belmont massage. Very nice natural and good service.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 12:19 #23179Regular Member

Posts: 15Naperville
Anything good in Naperville near 59. Will be there in a few weeks.
-
10-23-20 00:33 #23178Senior Member

Posts: 52Lets spa
Had a decent time at Lets today. MT looked late 20's so maybe late 30's? Massage was good if you like your legs / butt massaged. I don't think she even touched my back. After a decently long massage the flip came and she started with the compliments. After rubbing her ass / puss came the negotiations. Was 150 for BJ, but I figured it was most likely covered, 200 for CFS. She was very attractive, probably 7/10 body. Rode me well for a few minutes then went to mish, she really took a pounding. Wanted the mask on the whole time so couldn't suck on them titties.
Didn't get a name, but had blonde streaks in her hair. Probably won't repeat at that rate, but was a good new experience. Younger than who I normally see at SXL.
-
10-22-20 20:12 #23177Senior Member

Posts: 85
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info gentlemen. Thinking about going in the next couple weeks if I get up the nerve again. I'll report back if I go.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 14:53 #23176Senior Member

Posts: 989Big Naturals
Not sure if she is currently working, but Bella of Oki Doki has a nice set. I'm not a fan of bolt-ons, so I don't seek that out.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






