Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 736 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2483
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Why can't we get that here?
    First- dayuuummm, that's hot.

    Second- tech money. Too many young, dumb dudes with ridiculous amounts of tech money and shitty attitudes.

  2. #2482

    No Longer Active On Pornhub

    Hey guys,

    I won't be posting anymore on Pornhub. They have demonetized my account so I have moved to onlyfans. My videos on Pornhub will remain there tho. But I will most likely be more active on my Onlyfans. Hit me up if you're interested. Have a wonderful one and stay safe!

  3. #2481

    Alpha beta

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I just want to point this out:

    $250 hr.

    Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).

    Drove an hour to my hotel.

    Was a complete sweetheart.

    Why can't we get that here?
    Because Miami is full of Type A personality alpha males who don't act like the soft cock beta cuck pussy men who populate most of the tech industry. I love Miami.

    Not all, of course. But there are many and these hairy progressive green haired "women" love them for it.

  4. #2480

    I agree

    Couldn't agree more. Miami is awesome. Even some of the the strip clubs offer an incredible experience compare to here (whenever the open up again. LOL) . The girls there are hot especially the Latina ones. They should consider coming up here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I just want to point this out:

    $250 hr.

    Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).

    Drove an hour to my hotel.

    Was a complete sweetheart.

    Why can't we get that here?

  5. #2479

    Difference Between Miami and Seattle

    I just want to point this out:

    $250 hr.

    Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).

    Drove an hour to my hotel.

    Was a complete sweetheart.

    Why can't we get that here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katia1.jpg‎   Katia 2.jpg‎   katia 3.jpg‎  

  6. #2478
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    CIM? COF? COT?

    Can she deepthroat? Gagging? Face fuck?
    DT-yes and I'm a Girthy dude.

    I didn't ask for gagging but she did do some during the 69, and I'm not a face fucker on a first date.

    CIM-no. COF, COT: unsure bro.

    DATY was legit. She tasted fresh AF.

  7. #2477

    Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Some questions:

    1. Was the "modified VIP" for an hour, or only a 1/2 hour?
    Half.
    2. What about BBFS? Was that included?
    Idk. I don’t want it so I don’t ask.
    3. Private residence for In Call, or hotel / motel?
    Hotel. Busy hotel.

  8. #2476
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #2475

    Jazminelikesto

    She has been talked about before and nothing is good. Post #99 on the link below talks about how she pulled a knife on a hobbyist. That is the kind of crazy I want to avoid.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...937&viewfull=1

  10. #2474

    Jazminelikesto

    A year (Sept 2019) ago she agreed to BBFS, then I lost contact until this last June, and it was now off limits. She shouldn't refer to herself as a bombshell, she is a ticking time bomb ready to blowup on you any second. DNS.

  11. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by LarswunderLips  [View Original Post]
    Yo, I've done some searching but haven't turned anything up from anything more recent than 2 years ago. Is Audrey Heart's time worth the money? Has anyone tried her? What are the services like? Really tight timeline on my part, tryna find someone today.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-Audrey-Heart
    She's a gross ass feminazi who doesn't shave her body hair, ironically hates capitalism yet sells her body. Unless that's your thing, pass. Stop giving these kinds of women money.

  12. #2472

    She is pretty strange

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    Wow, unattractive and unpleasent. She needs to get on TNA ASAP!
    She is on TNA.

    She is a horrible provider.

    I will never repeat.

    This I will repeat often.

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...y/270773833448

  13. #2471

    Already there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    Wow, unattractive and unpleasent. She needs to get on TNA ASAP!
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Jazminelikesto

  14. #2470
    Quote Originally Posted by LarswunderLips  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23128156%3B-!40-OFF-VIP-SPECIAL!26%23128588%3 B-SPANK-ME%26%23127775%3 B-OC-EVERYWHERE%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 BJUICY-BOOTY-BEAUTY%26%2310024%3 BEritreanGoddess%26%2310024%3 B%26%23128139%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23128293%3 B-NAUGHTYlittle%26%23128571%3 B-LEAVING-Monday.

    Saw this beauty today. Can't recommend more. I was running late and confused. She was accommodating and gracious. Amazing BBBJ. DATY and 69 were fantastic and her ass was so tight and she tasted amazing. Go get her. Paid $$.2 for modified VIP. Normal HHR VIP is $$.6 and includes MSOG BBBJ DATY and light kissing. She's fucking tiny with big ol soft pillowy titties and a tight body that will give me ample material to reminisce upon for days.
    Some questions:

    1. Was the "modified VIP" for an hour, or only a 1/2 hour?

    2. What about BBFS? Was that included?

    3. Private residence for In Call, or hotel / motel?

  15. #2469

    Michelle

    Anyone seen this gilf? Can't seem to find anything on her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...o-a-t/34196999

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape