Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22953
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I wonder if there is a similar provider in Massage Parlors in OC, its a freakin 1 hour ride from OC to Inland.

    Any recommendations?
    Why not see Cynthia in Detox Spot in GG?

    I've heard Jessie Yessi's tits and ass are both fake. Cynthia's tits and ass are real, and they both ginormous!

    Sadly, Cynthia only works at Detox Spot on Sundays and Mondays.

  2. #22952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockholm  [View Original Post]
    What is BCC? (excuse my ignorance).
    BodyCareCenter.

  3. #22951
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco  [View Original Post]
    Used to be Healthy Spa. Name changed when they re-opened. Didn't catch it. Unit are. 40/40.
    40 for the hour or half?

  4. #22950
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfString111  [View Original Post]
    Establishment name and damage? 8-.
    Used to be Healthy Spa. Name changed when they re-opened. Didn't catch it. Unit are. 40/40.

  5. #22949

    Temptation spa in Stanton

    Has anyone tried the new place next to it?

  6. #22948
    Quote Originally Posted by KoreanThumper  [View Original Post]
    Saw this place mentioned but no reviews so TOFTT. Mentions include "young" and "miss saigon" so was excited. Greeted at the front by a 6/10 real world 8/10 MP. Asked for line-up but was just her. Wanted $. 6 (but talked down to $. 4 (still not great). Wasn't rushed but overall wasn't anything to write home about.
    Seems like everyone want $. 4 now.

  7. #22947
    Quote Originally Posted by Undftdaddctn  [View Original Post]
    https://instagram.com/angeltouchgirl...d=59gd00y3xr5s

    Anyone been here. Got any intel. Offering free car wash with massage.
    Extension of golden touch day spa.

  8. #22946

    Happy (Sad) Face

    Saw this place mentioned but no reviews so TOFTT. Mentions include "young" and "miss saigon" so was excited. Greeted at the front by a 6/10 real world 8/10 MP. Asked for line-up but was just her. Wanted $. 6 (but talked down to $. 4 (still not great). Wasn't rushed but overall wasn't anything to write home about.

  9. #22945

    Chinese message

    Anyone have intel on this place in SA on Bristol target shopping center.

  10. #22944

    Saw Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelHoncho  [View Original Post]
    Yes, same Emily. I saw her last week.
    Thanks to the guidance from my friends here, I got in to see Emily (and got into Emily). It was point4 to the house and $point2 donation to her. I sat on the table as she came in and offered the bills, saying "please. " She asked for twenty more, I stood up, and she said ok.

    The really fine part was her vocalizations in mish. As an older guy, even with help from drugs I need more help than most. Hearing a woman respond with each motion does me enormous good, and Emily did it just right, just exactly what I needed. At the very end I did catch some whiffs of cigarette smoke, poor girl, hope she can kick that, tough as it is to do it.

    My feeling on the donation level is that $point6 total for a visit is my max. If other guys want to give her more, fine, go for it, and I'll just see someone else. I want both her and me to feel good about what we're doing.

    Temperature check on the way in, I remained masked, Emily did not have one.

    Lift Her Up.

  11. #22943

    Angels touch

    https://instagram.com/angeltouchgirl...d=59gd00y3xr5s

    Anyone been here. Got any intel. Offering free car wash with massage.

  12. #22942

    BCC Modern Day Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DJezDick  [View Original Post]
    There is a NURU place on Warner / Euclid. Same side of the street as 7 eleven.
    I've visited Dorothy there at that corner but it said Modern Day Spa. Maybe the same place. If so I'll miss that big rack. Probably a year ago Moon Massage on Talbert and Magnolia got popped. An Asian under cover officer came in posing as a customer. He got naked and after the flip asked what she had to offer. She foolishly said happy ending. He asked how much and she said 50. He then asked anything else. She mentioned FS for 160 (would take 100 in my experience LOL) and he said he'd think about it. Finished the massage. He left and immediately two uniformed officers came in and arrested her. The other provider in the shop had seen the guy the week before but was more circumspect in her replies and avoided arrest. Definitely a risky city to ply the massage trade.

  13. #22941

    Detox Bullpen

    Last few times I went to detox I had Cynthia. Great experience and keeps me coming back because of that ass. My last visit the were two other girls. Paloma and Sisi. Does anyone have info on either one? Looking to change up on my next visit. Much appreciated.

  14. #22940

    Beauty Body Care Placentia

    Visited this AMP last week. Nothing special.

    HH was two Jacksons to the house. Normal.

    The place was clean, the beds were extra comfy. The therapist was clothed the entire time. The massage was ticklish / relaxing with very light roaming. Pillows are under the table, just as an observation.

    Two Jacksons didn't even meet the flip! STAY AWAY!

  15. #22939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Westminster PD walked through Young Zi a couple of weeks ago opening each door. I was there. How ridiculous was that? There's like 2,000 massage places in Westminster and they pick Young Zi, one of three or four legit places in town. I think one of them said hi to Bella as he walked in and asked if Jennifer was coming back as he left.
    That's crazy! Wonder what they were looking for or expecting to find.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape