Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #22936

    Where was BCC??

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    I just left Blue Ocean (Pain Free) in Fountain Valley. I'm not familiar with BCC. I know Moon and Joy and Massage Enjoy and Healing Massage have all closed, partially due to harassment from officials. Where is (or was) BCC? FVPD is only a little less strict that HBPD when it comes to monitoring Massage shops.
    There is a NURU place on Warner / Euclid. Same side of the street as 7 eleven.

  2. #22935

    Bbc

    Quote Originally Posted by Stockholm  [View Original Post]
    What is BCC? (excuse my ignorance).
    Its not BBC. Bad Bad Cooking.

  3. #22934

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Westminster PD walked through Young Zi a couple of weeks ago opening each door. I was there. How ridiculous was that? There's like 2,000 massage places in Westminster and they pick Young Zi, one of three or four legit places in town. I think one of them said hi to Bella as he walked in and asked if Jennifer was coming back as he left.
    A police officer says hi to Bella and asked if Jennifer is coming back? He sounds like a customer.

  4. #22933

    Young Zi

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    Friend of a friend mentioned same with Yung zeeee as well not sure if true never been but that's alot of pressure seems during slow times.

    Stay safe AD.
    Westminster PD walked through Young Zi a couple of weeks ago opening each door. I was there. How ridiculous was that? There's like 2,000 massage places in Westminster and they pick Young Zi, one of three or four legit places in town. I think one of them said hi to Bella as he walked in and asked if Jennifer was coming back as he left.

  5. #22932
    Friend of a friend mentioned same with Yung zeeee as well not sure if true never been but that's alot of pressure seems during slow times.

    Stay safe AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why all these places are opening up outside of santa ana. Santa ana seems the safest. this was the first nuru place I ever went to, originally on fairview in santa ana.

  6. #22931
    Quote Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome  [View Original Post]
    Visited one of my regulars and they increased the hr to 40 and expected 60 tip. Before it was 30 hr 40 tip.

    I guess hr rate is normal now but feel like these girls all want 60 now.

    Would love to find a joint with good attitude and not greedy.
    Yeah, that's fucked up. Luckily some of us have long time providers that accept our old tip amount Or, you can always head over to F&C Westminster. I hear they have a new batch of granny imports. They may accept the old F&C FS rate. After all, they're grannies!

  7. #22930

    BCC in Fountain Valley

    Quote Originally Posted by RandallSlavin  [View Original Post]
    FYI BCC in fountain valley got raided today.
    I just left Blue Ocean (Pain Free) in Fountain Valley. I'm not familiar with BCC. I know Moon and Joy and Massage Enjoy and Healing Massage have all closed, partially due to harassment from officials. Where is (or was) BCC? FVPD is only a little less strict that HBPD when it comes to monitoring Massage shops.

  8. #22929

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by RandallSlavin  [View Original Post]
    FYI BCC in fountain valley got raided today.
    What is BCC? (excuse my ignorance).

  9. #22928

    New norm

    Visited one of my regulars and they increased the hr to 40 and expected 60 tip. Before it was 30 hr 40 tip.

    I guess hr rate is normal now but feel like these girls all want 60 now.

    Would love to find a joint with good attitude and not greedy.

  10. #22927

    Bcc

    Quote Originally Posted by RandallSlavin  [View Original Post]
    FYI BCC in fountain valley got raided today.
    Thanks for the heads up! Their IG was also down.

  11. #22926
    Quote Originally Posted by RandallSlavin  [View Original Post]
    FYI BCC in fountain valley got raided today.
    I don't know why all these places are opening up outside of santa ana. Santa ana seems the safest. this was the first nuru place I ever went to, originally on fairview in santa ana.

  12. #22925

    As with all massage girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Anyways LB59 you're banned from this game you give too much information. 😄.
    The number of happies is directly proportional to the number of $.

  13. #22924

    F and C

    Been a while since I've tried one of these places and saw the place was the sort of place you have to try for sorta rite of passage lmao, called and asked for Anna got to the place and saw three older ladies waiting outside took my chances asked for Anna spent a total $ and me and Anna we're off to the races from there. Definitely not the best looker and tried to up sell for $ tip but negotiated for. 6 and got my nut off.

  14. #22923

    Bcc

    FYI BCC in fountain valley got raided today.

  15. #22922

    Jessie analogue in OC

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Ok this week I was in the Inland empire area an Heard about the famous Jessie Yessi so I set up an a appointment so I get there and she greets me with a great smile Nice DD tits a killer ass flat stomach. She starts out with a nice BBBJ why suckin my balls back-and-forth whEn she starts getting closer to my ass. She then tells me to get on all fours. She really dug in there with her tongue And cleaned me out good. Then I got her in the missionary position an fucked her good then turned her around an fucked her from behind. She is loving my big cock. Haha. Then she said the magic word. Slammer please cum in my ass. How's that?
    Hey everyone, I wonder if there is a similar provider in Massage Parlors in OC, its a freakin 1 hour ride from OC to Inland.

    Any recommendations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape