Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 776 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 826 876 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6312

    I edited my post below, but the link won't open, it was this girl not Sofie

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/264535362934

    To many hoe's and not enough of me!!

  2. #6311

    Sofie

    Anyone seen Sofia? Looks interesting. I.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/061489062124

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Tried texting her two different days. No reply. Said to hell with it. She looks "interesting", but not THAT interesting!

    You all be safe out there.
    I got ahold of her once. $. 3 for hhr. Replied within 15 or so, told her I'd try again, but have not.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/every-mans-dream-good-til-the/264535362934

    My bad, it's this girl that I was talking about, not Sofie. Have not tried her yet.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/every-mans-dream-good-til-the/264535362934
    Last edited by Motor61; 10-24-20 at 20:19. Reason: Wrong girl, it's this, my fault

  3. #6310
    [Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

  4. #6309

    Auburn is available again

    My ATF Auburn is available again in Lexington.

    Treat her nice guys!

    8 x9-78 zero-7136.

    I don't get on very often so PM answers may be delayed.

  5. #6308

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sofia? Looks interesting. I.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/061489062124
    Tried texting her two different days. No reply. Said to hell with it. She looks "interesting", but not THAT interesting!

    You all be safe out there.

  6. #6307

    Best massage

    Who gives the best massage? I really could use a shoulder rub and a release before this game today. Are there any LMT level providers out here? Saw Marie's massage is pretty good.

  7. #6306

    Cakes

    Looks like that provider Cakes that just started out at a "UTR" is currently on vacation at the graybar resort. Never did see her, the quote donations were always too high for me.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/270445376264

  8. #6305

    Sofia

    Anyone seen Sofia? Looks interesting. I.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/061489062124

  9. #6304

    Some here, last week though

    Any info on "Natasha".

    (859) 447-xx24.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut48  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her a few days ago. Set up an appointment and headed her way, got there and crickets. Got a text 45 min later asking where I was. Sounds like she's double booking.

  10. #6303

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShepherdOfNone  [View Original Post]
    Had almost the exact same experience with Barbie a few weeks back. Larger than her pics, guys was leaving as I got there, heavy on the smoke. Good BBBJ, but no CoF, she told me she didn't like it. Now I feel hopped.
    Hm. I never saw the dude, but I also was told no CIM or COF. She said anywhere else was fine, and the BBBJ was excellent, I must say. This was a while ago, mind you.

  11. #6302
    She is the real deal. Makes a good effort to please. Can be a bit difficult to scheduel as she has a real job and supplements her income with this. Take her puppy a treat and all is good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete1970  [View Original Post]
    Any info on "Natasha".

    (859) 447-xx24.

  12. #6301
    Quote Originally Posted by KyProud  [View Original Post]
    I saw Barbie last week. Seemed promising at first but once I got there it went to shit. She is much larger now than her pictures show. Her "man" was leaving as I got there. The house smelled like cig smoke. So if that's an issue, beware! Pros; the BBBJ w / COF was pretty good. That's about it.
    Had almost the exact same experience with Barbie a few weeks back. Larger than her pics, guys was leaving as I got there, heavy on the smoke. Good BBBJ, but no CoF, she told me she didn't like it. Now I feel hopped.

  13. #6300
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete1970  [View Original Post]
    Any info on "Natasha".

    (859) 447-xx24.
    I tried to see her a few days ago. Set up an appointment and headed her way, got there and crickets. Got a text 45 min later asking where I was. Sounds like she's double booking.

  14. #6299

    Curious

    Any info on "Natasha".

    (859) 447-xx24.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 40707919.jpg‎  

  15. #6298

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    Which is a shame. After seeing a few negative posts about her lately, I thought, that's not the Katie I have seen in the past. I had seen her several times over the last couple years. She's always been a little challenging to book but always very friendly and quality service. So I reached out. And reached out. And reached out. Finally after several texts over several days with no response, she replies. Bam bam bam and we have something set up one morning. As I pull into the parking lot at our scheduled time I get a text from her. Sorry, can't have company now. Maybe in a couple hours. Well damn. I reply, I hope everything is ok, what happened? Nothing. A couple hours later I hit her up again. Nothing. I try a few more times, nothing.

    Well, so much for this one.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/348853863553
    "Sorry, can't have company now "—That is code 1) I overbooked or most likely 2) I already saw someone and I got my fix. The good news at least you got a text. With addicts you always need to have a plan B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape