Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 17751
-
10-30-20 23:43 #13386Senior Member

Posts: 4061F I B Friday night
Hit up F I B tonight around 10. I was there an hour (shockingly). The first half hour was slow. There were 3 WSW on the Mills side: the one that looks like Star that's always out, a medium one wearing grey leggings and a black jacket standing across the street from Fannies. There was also a very pretty red haired girl in a red dress. She had my spidey senses going because I never seen her before and she was too pretty to be a SW. I honestly thought she could be an undercover doing a sting. There was also a BSW with a huge ass (double a Kardashian ass) in a light blue dress at the top of the hill. Saw the pretty red head get in a car with a dude that was either her bf, pimp, or undercover cop she was working with. I spent the next half hour parked at Starship and chilled to watch everything going on. It started to get more action going on with lots of cars driving around. Decided to get back to driving. While on F I C saw 2 WSW walking together. Pulled up to them and curiously asked how much for both. They looked like the typical older WSW you see on the street. Quoted me 80 (she specifically said 1 on your dick and 1 on your balls). Told them I'd think about it. As I drove around I decided "what the hell", but as I drove back around they were gone (how come when you finally want to pick up someone and you circle around, they disappear like Houdini or something). I drove around a few times looking for them but couldn't find them. More cars started driving around so I decided to call it a night. Saw the sexy red head at Valero getting gas with whoever the dude was. Still think something wasn't right there. No Nikki tonight. Hell didn't see any LE either. Thought it'd be dead due to weather in the 50's but guess not. Still kicking myself over not picking up the 2 WSW but maybe that's a good thing since it would've probably been a BBBJ and you got to be careful since COVID still around. Still 2 women on your dick, ugly or not, can't beat that.
-
10-29-20 18:26 #13385Senior Member

Posts: 147I think I ran into her.
Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 22:44 #13384Senior Member

Posts: 651Yes she does.
Originally Posted by PoeticMan1
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 18:03 #13383Senior Member

Posts: 147Wcr
I'm still trying to catch the older lady with the huge tits that some have posted about. You know who she is?
Originally Posted by KnightCrawler
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 18:15 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 601Wcr
WCR can be hit or miss at times. Some times when I'm not really looking, I'll still cruise the area if I have business on that side. My favorite has always been Deborah aka 'the Unicorn'. Older BSW with a nice body and bubble ass with a laid-back attitude. Service is always great and doesn't hurt the pockets.
Cruised WCR last Thursday night on my way to ol'Nasty (Old National). It was around 8-9 pm when I rode thru. Saw an old guy and what I presume was a BSW in a hoody sitting on a stump talking. I rode past, but I couldn't get a good look at the girl / woman. Said fuk it and did something I never do. I stopped and called out for Deborah, but she said no. The old guy not only told me where to find her, but even gave me her number. LOL. Sometimes it helps talking to the locals, especially since they know many of the women on another level.
-
10-25-20 12:58 #13381Banned Member

Posts: 3001Thanks for the heads up I hate those rushes it really kills the mood and BTW 40 is too much for any SW on Fib if she ask 40 offer 20 I guarantee she will accept.
Originally Posted by DunnB
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 07:53 #13380Senior Member

Posts: 70Jade / Fulton Industrial
Ok theres a Blk Streetwalker named Jade she stands about 5'3 to 5'4 she brownskin nice litttle shape on her. Don't pick her up she a total rush job. She will get to giving you head for $40 and complain about you need to hurry up and bust one because she has to pay rent for her room. She has neck lengh hair and stands around either the Valero gas station or the one directly across the street.
-
10-25-20 07:41 #13379Banned Member

Posts: 253Karma indeed
Oh yes, she got EXACTLY what she deserved. I make it a point to laugh in her face, whenever I see her.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
Funny thing is, I had been seeing Asia for years, and she knew not to try that crap with me. That's because I'm not a simp, and she knows I won't accept bs.
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed her BBBJCIM sessions throughout the years. Another one bites the dust.
-
10-24-20 10:07 #13378Senior Member

Posts: 444It's these situations that make me think you guys are right
It's apparently what you guys predict regarding hoes that steal. One day you will meet the wrong guy and it will be a very much southern ass whoppin.
I hope others take notice.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 01:21 #13377Senior Member

Posts: 147Older Lady
Did she have a nose ring?
Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 17:10 #13376Senior Member

Posts: 172Appreciate the information
Thanks for the information, will keep an eye out and keep everyone updated if something good shows up.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 14:42 #13375Senior Member

Posts: 475Sorry bro, I don't have any pics, but she's athletic looking track-runner type. Just roll down your window and say hi, and ask their name before you let them in. They'll all tell you their name. If they don't, just move on, as you know then you don't want to mess with them. Slim's taller than Kendra, who's been wearing a blonde wig lately. Keisha gives good service, but you got to watch out because like one poster said, she sometimes smells bad and you don't want her in your car. Jasmine's always cool, but I ain't seen her around in a minute. Watch out, as there is one tranny working the street. You'll know when you see and just move on quick. Another reason to just roll your window down first. LOL.
Originally Posted by LuvFishTacos
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 13:55 #13374Banned Member

Posts: 253Glenwood update Asia put in her place
Boy oh boooooy, it's only so long you can scam mongers and run off with their wallets.
Eventually, one will run into a real man. Or a man who has had enough of the bs.
Well it finally happened to Asia.
I posted info regarding her health and well-being a while back. Well, I saw her today and yesterday at Chevron on Glenwood.
She is tore up from the floor up! She now walks with a serious limp, her face is lumpy and puffy looking, and she has a medical bag attached to her stomach.
Her days of cash and dash are effectively over. I couldn't help but laugh out loud while looking at her from the inside of my car.
What goes around comes around, and karma hit Asia like a ton of bricks.
Good news.
-
10-23-20 11:58 #13373Senior Member

Posts: 172Slim
WCR been there a couple of times but haven't gotten to scoop anything up yet. The only time came close once and she had her handler appear out of nowhere. Would definitely want to stay away of the ones that cause drama but if Slim has any digits or if anyone has a picture of her so I could keep a look out for her TIA.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 08:51 #13372Senior Member

Posts: 475Now why would you want Kendra's number after two of us just told you she's nothing but trouble? If you ask me, she's going to pull that crap on the wrong dude, and end up getting hurt bad or found dead in a ditch somewhere. As far as what time to hit WCR, 5 or 6 in evening is as good a time as any, but it's hit or miss out there. I don't like to go after dark myself because that road so dark and you can't really see what you're getting, so anytime from like 3 pm until dusk when I'm in the area is when I stop by. But do yourself a favor and take our advice and don't mess with Kendra. That's like these dudes who rush to see these girls who just got bad reviews- makes no damn sense. Why you want to reward hos who treat dudes like that? And why you want to set yourself up for that kinda trouble? You're a senior member, you should know better than that.
Originally Posted by DryCleanerAce
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




