Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 17751
-
10-23-20 00:52 #13371Senior Member

Posts: 114I want to try WCR but I never Know what time to hit it. I've literally been there twice back in April when it was some activity out there and it was at least 5 or 6 in the evening. Now when I leave Work around midnight it's nun out there but crackheads and shadows. Anyone can tell me what time / day I need To hit. Or want to pm me Kendra # with a pic if that's possible.
Originally Posted by Dehman
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 13:28 #13370Senior Member

Posts: 82Kendra
I had to stop messing with Kendra for the same reason. She said she does not care because she has other regulars. I told her well you keep treating them like that and they will be leaving soon too. I just can't deal with her anymore because she waist too much time and tries to be too controlling. Now Slim is not bad. I have been seeing her for a while. The drugs have really taken a toll on her though but she is a reliable person to see.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 08:12 #13369Senior Member

Posts: 475Kendra
Now I really don't do the SW thing much anymore because I just don't need the hassles and risks generally associated with it, but occasionally I'll stop by WCR after work just to see what's out, and maybe get a quick blow if there's anything worthwhile. Now I been knowing Kendra for some years and never had any problems with her, but I been noticing her attitude getting progressively worse- maybe the drugs, who knows. Anyway, stopped by and she was out and from the get go she gets in talking about how she the baddest ***** out there and all that. She starts acting like she the boss and king of the damn world dictating the conversation and everything before we even get to the spot. I told her if I needed nagging like that I could get it at home, and I tell her this ain't going to work for me no more, and take her back and drop her ass off. She's forgetting who the customer is. I think the rock must have been hitting her hard, but I don't need that kinda trouble and will steer clear of her from now on.
On a more positive note, picked up Slim a couple weeks back. Was leery of her at first as I didn't know her and didn't get a good first vibe, but she turned out to be cool and gave a good BBBJ.
-
10-21-20 19:34 #13368Banned Member

Posts: 3001Yea you just wasting your time going to Fib in the mornings and afternoons if night be dead on Fib then mornings and afternoons are really dead. I was there this past Saturday night and didn't see a single SW out it was pathetic but what can you do.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
I remember back in the days the girls would be out 24/7 on Fib boy how times change for the worst.
-
10-21-20 18:30 #13367Senior Member

Posts: 4061F I B Wednesday late morning
After voting today I was close to the FIB area so I decided to check it out. It was 11 o clock. The difference is literally and figuratively night and day. Only saw one SW in the Mills area: an ugly BSW hanging out at Valero. When I made another trip around surprisingly she was picked up. As I crossed under the underpass heading to Wendell area saw an ugly tall blonde WSW wearing sunglasses and red and grey camouflage pants. There was more action at the gas station on Wendell. Saw a SW (couldn't tell the color) wearing a hot pink jacket talking to some dudes. I figured no one would be out because they are probably all in either sleeping or doing their drugs or what not. Saw one of Fulton's finest in the gas station parking lot across from Chevron. But again, nothing going on.
-
10-20-20 19:00 #13366Senior Member

Posts: 651No the older woman was black, as attractive as a rusty fence post (that's ok I am too) but she has a gut, big ol' titties that'll catch your attention sure enough. She's kinda loud too. You're right about the Latinas, lot of hot Latina in that area, especially at the thrift store, Hispanic grocery store and in the apartments but I never have had any luck trying to talk to them. Always hotties at publix on Atlanta rd and the kroger on s. Cobb dr. Also the Walmart by big chicken has a lot of cuties, and a lot of times you'll see working girls going there from the nearby hotels, which I've hooked up with a couple times for carplay there.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 12:36 #13365Senior Member

Posts: 4061Was the older woman Latina? I know there's a lot of Latinas in that area. I assume she wasn't because they're really not forward like that. I haven't been in that area in awhile only because I never see anyone. I probably have a better chance getting action from a woman I meet at Publix or Kroger. Pull an old school MilfHunter scene lol
Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 20:14 #13364Senior Member

Posts: 651Cruised this area this evening. Found a cute girl pink hair, short little shorts crop top walking Austell rd-Atlanta rd area then at the chevron at the ding ding machine. I tried to make my way to her but she didn't seem very interested. Left there walking old concord pat Mell area saw this older woman at the store with yellow front, she asked who had Percocet I said I have no idea, LOL then she asked if I needed a BJ, she didn't look very clean so I declined. Used to pat mell, old concord and Austell, Atlanta rd was good UTR action. I have learned to be careful as not long ago I was cruising over by the apartments across from the thrift store and met up with chick we went into stairwell to do the deed. My wallet went from back pocket to somehow it was in my pants leg. So I figure she was trying to get it while she was riding me on the steps. This is close to home I know and I don't like cruising too close to home, but beats FIB Windy hill used to be good by shell and those hotels, delk too but that's seem to lessen.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 22:36 #13363Banned Member

Posts: 3001Fib Saturday night
Pass through around 8 pm wasn't any SW out nowhere I mean nowhere so around 8:30 pm still nothing out so I left maybe it was too chilly or maybe I was too early but wasn't shit out.
Sad Sad Sad!
-
10-17-20 11:58 #13362Senior Member

Posts: 25Lakewood gem Looking for trades!
I've been seeing a girl named Layla in the area. She is light skin spinner who is 30, very pretty in the face! She is def using / on something but is not too far gone. She says she's from College Park and won't be in Lakewood for long. She has head skills that rivals the legendary Angie. BBBJ was 25 $ and has no attitude. She is def a gem so I'm willing to trade digits for someone similar BBJ and if she has big tits is a plus. Trust me boys you don't want to miss this!
-
10-17-20 00:28 #13361Banned Member

Posts: 3001Yea Club Wax stays jam pack on Friday nights it's girl selling in there also.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 23:23 #13360Senior Member

Posts: 4061F I B Friday night
Just left FIB. There were more cars than usual driving around. There were lots of them parked at Starship and the liquor store. Usual yayhoos at Valero. Seemed like the usual SW cast was out: Nikki, bowlegged Boston, that one WSW who gets mistaken for Star but isn't, as well as a few BSW. Went the back way and Trapeze and Club Wax had full parking lots. Seems like a typical Friday night.
-
10-15-20 00:45 #13359Senior Member

Posts: 33Call them how I see them
You did perfect with the first girl. The second girl probably caught you off guard because you were irritated (rightly so), what helps is once that once they hop in, tell them you want to make sure they are ok with what you want to do before you are do anything first. Describe in disgusting detail exactly what you want to happen and start driving in a loop, if you get any resistance to what you ask, drop them off where you picked them up. All this could have been avoided, but unlike with others, I don't think this was your fault, you weren't in the mood to take comprehensive precautions, I get it. Sounds like a horrible night. PM me if you want more detail, my method prevents bad experiences with SW's, Escorts, MP's and Strippers (8 or 9 /10) times when followed. Although even I don't follow it sometimes, because I'm not in the mood to be so detail oriented when I want to relax, unfortunately almost always when I let my gaurd down is when bullshit, like the sort you mentioned, happens. It was smart of you to leave, shouldn't try and play this risky game when you're mad or too frustrated.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 13:41 #13358Banned Member

Posts: 3001Yea that pic was from this past Summer maybe Early June.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 11:34 #13357Banned Member

Posts: 3001Well that's probably her then I use to always see her around the knights inn I never picked her up before because honestly her drugged out face scares me to death. LOL.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





