Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 1147 1647 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15147

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    After reading the reviews, I decided to hit her up. Texted and she said she was out of town and wasn't returning until Monday. I had given my age and she immediately said she was seeking an older man (over 60) to make a video with to sell (apparently this is another way she makes $). Said she would only charge me. 6 and faces would not be shown. WTF?
    Did you take her up on that offer? I definitely would have taken her up on that LOL.

  2. #15146
    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownNights  [View Original Post]
    More information, please. I'm very curious to hear more about the details here. Mostly for my own personal protection but also because I'm nosy LOL.
    It was on a thick blonde that comes into town about once a month and sets up in Castleton. I've seen her before so I know she is real. I imagine it's in castelton.

    Also for all you asking this is not a DI girl just a regular freelancer.

    She didn't get busted but saw others and just switched to outcalls

  3. #15145

    More Sting Info Please

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Apparently another provider posted there are raids happening in a couple places up north in her snap. I've seen her before so know she is reliable. Did see uncle also arresting in greenwood on the parking lot of a popular provider hotel. Stay safe.
    More information, please. I'm very curious to hear more about the details here. Mostly for my own personal protection but also because I'm nosy LOL.

  4. #15144

    DI References

    I was interested in putting together a list of willing providers to offer references.

    Duel posted this on both pages. Seems to me all 3 parties would benefit so hopefully this will help out us non business email guys.

  5. #15143

    Stings

    Apparently another provider posted there are raids happening in a couple places up north in her snap. I've seen her before so know she is reliable. Did see uncle also arresting in greenwood on the parking lot of a popular provider hotel. Stay safe.

  6. #15142

    Interested.

    PM me for details. I would love to meet her and get involved.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    After reading the reviews, I decided to hit her up. Texted and she said she was out of town and wasn't returning until Monday. I had given my age and she immediately said she was seeking an older man (over 60) to make a video with to sell (apparently this is another way she makes $). Said she would only charge me. 6 and faces would not be shown. WTF?

  7. #15141

    Very interested.

    Watching the videos seems like. She would be a good time. What was the damage? Reviews say she lives in Westfield?

    Please PM me for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bester1972  [View Original Post]

  8. #15140
    Is this her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...334/3175379518.

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Her ad on EA is down so I can't link. Her last four are 9518. Her ad features video of her DT. She was responsive with text and we set a time. Location is decent apartment complex. Her place was really messy. We went right to her bedroom. She's not much of a talker. She's a bit bigger than her pics and has a bit of a gut. She got right to business getting me hard in her mouth. Within a minute the head of my cock was being tickled by her tonsils. Lots of DT. Her eyes even got a bit watery. I laid on bed and the porn level BBBJ continued. Finished CIM and she went to bathroom to dispose. Damage was $. I doubt I'll repeat bc I prefer petite spinners.

  9. #15139

    Interesting Chat With Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Majo1180  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week and this pretty much sums up my experience. After BBBJ I went for covered mish and doggy. She's surprisingly flexible and her pussy tightened quite nicely when she was really enjoying it. Also finished CIM with same ending as described above. I expect I'll repeat soon.
    After reading the reviews, I decided to hit her up. Texted and she said she was out of town and wasn't returning until Monday. I had given my age and she immediately said she was seeking an older man (over 60) to make a video with to sell (apparently this is another way she makes $). Said she would only charge me. 6 and faces would not be shown. WTF?

  10. #15138
    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Where would I find her contact info?
    Try skip the game and search Candase.

  11. #15137

    Hollywood

    Has anyone seen or heard from Hollywood Nikki lately?

  12. #15136

    Contact info?

    Where would I find her contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I visited with Candace this morning for a nice end to the week!! She hosts at a nice incall in average to good neighborhood. No issues there whatsoever. I haven't visited any providers in a good long while so my nerves were definitely up! She does a good job relaxing with some straight up conversation. I visited an hour for 200 which I almost always need so I have a little time to settle myself both before and after. She is open to many things and is not shy at all! YMMV, but I bet she will accommodate many types of requests. I won't get in to the specifics of my visit, but will answer the million dollar question. For the price, time, visit, conversation, and experience. I will repeat.

  13. #15135

    After A Long Break

    I visited with Candace this morning for a nice end to the week!! She hosts at a nice incall in average to good neighborhood. No issues there whatsoever. I haven't visited any providers in a good long while so my nerves were definitely up! She does a good job relaxing with some straight up conversation. I visited an hour for 200 which I almost always need so I have a little time to settle myself both before and after. She is open to many things and is not shy at all! YMMV, but I bet she will accommodate many types of requests. I won't get in to the specifics of my visit, but will answer the million dollar question. For the price, time, visit, conversation, and experience. I will repeat.

  14. #15134

    Aaliyah at DI hits another home-run!

    Aaliyah's photos on DI, while hot, don't do her justice. She's an absolute Ebony Goddess, and could be a model. True to almost all the DI ladies I've met, she's charming, squeaky clean, and leaves you planning the next meeting! Quite nice hotel on the Northside. Don't miss her!

    John Guest.

  15. #15133

    Three provider references

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way around the e-mail check I work at a dealership so that makes it hard to do. Just a guy tryna meet a DI provider. Help a guy out.
    Only alternative is 3 references from other providers. I'm not sure how that works. I went the email route just yesterday. It's easy and I removed the majority of my signature block with all the additional company info and phone numbers. I didn't ask about any way around but maybe you could ask about sending a picture of your business card via text? Just a thought.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape