Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 1147 1647 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15132
    Can pretty much guarantee SHE did not respond. Cortana Blue is not here in Indianapolis and is not posting as an escort on EB. The same person / people have been using her pictures for years with the same scam. Cortana's pics were used for years on Whisper for a similar scam. I even knew a guy who played along with the scam. Refused to send any payment without meeting first. He was given the address of an empty parking lot on the east side. Once there was told to send the money and they would meet him there as they lived around the corner. He was an active hobbyist and knew the scam so he didn't fall into the scam.

    Indy Guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    She responded immediately and often. Seemed very eager to schedule me. Has an incall in Indy. Couple important things stuck out as strange. She did not accept cash. ITunes gift card or CashApp only. Prices were different than what was online: $. 5 hhr, $$. 5 hr, $$ 5 2 hr, then she said $$ FS. I asked for clarification on this and she said the hr includes FS but never said with the 5 $ was for. She did send a pick, not exactly what I requested but close. Beautiful and matched the profile.

    I don't plan to see her. Gift card thing was weird, she requires no verification. Also she stopped responding after a bit. I think she got tired of all the questions.

  2. #15131

    DI email

    Is there a way around the e-mail check I work at a dealership so that makes it hard to do. Just a guy tryna meet a DI provider. Help a guy out.

  3. #15130

    Leaving soon

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Have been texting back and forth for sometime, really nervous about how a lady this sexy had no reviews. I finally took the plunge today. Upfront and honest. She's located at a nice northwest side hotel. When I arrived I meet her in the lobby as she was wearing a tank top and sweatpants. A nice hug and walked back to her room. She made me real comfortable by taking off her top and then rubbing her hands over my body. Light kissing, CBJ was amazing, cowgirl with a great view then missionary. She offered up doggie but I couldn't help from finishing. Very accommodating. Well worth the money. From out of town and contemplating about a return trip. She is DI quality and gave her some information about that. Price might be a little steep but she is gorgeous and gets into the session. It is only finish one time but I was able to hold back for 20 minutes so I was proud of myself.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55270896/
    I contacted her today and she told me she was leaving today as well. I guess she got attacked by someone and she had to go to the hospital. Was supposed to stay until Sunday but due to the attack she's leaving town tonight. Such a shame I didn't have time during my lunch break to see her. She looked like a gem.

  4. #15129
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #15128

    Courtney Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Her ad on EA is down so I can't link. Her last four are 9518. Her ad features video of her DT. She was responsive with text and we set a time. Location is decent apartment complex. Her place was really messy. We went right to her bedroom. She's not much of a talker. She's a bit bigger than her pics and has a bit of a gut. She got right to business getting me hard in her mouth. Within a minute the head of my cock was being tickled by her tonsils. Lots of DT. Her eyes even got a bit watery. I laid on bed and the porn level BBBJ continued. Finished CIM and she went to bathroom to dispose. Damage was $. I doubt I'll repeat bc I prefer petite spinners.
    Saw her last week and this pretty much sums up my experience. After BBBJ I went for covered mish and doggy. She's surprisingly flexible and her pussy tightened quite nicely when she was really enjoying it. Also finished CIM with same ending as described above. I expect I'll repeat soon.

  6. #15127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    And NEVER send a pic of the gift card receipt

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    Please save your money. Please do not encourage these scum. This is a scam.
    This is what they do. Don't encourage them please!!

  7. #15126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    100% scam

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    She responded immediately and often. Seemed very eager to schedule me. Has an incall in Indy. Couple important things stuck out as strange. She did not accept cash. ITunes gift card or CashApp only. Prices were different than what was online: $. 5 hhr, $$. 5 hr, $$ 5 2 hr, then she said $$ FS. I asked for clarification on this and she said the hr includes FS but never said with the 5 $ was for. She did send a pick, not exactly what I requested but close. Beautiful and matched the profile.

    I don't plan to see her. Gift card thing was weird, she requires no verification. Also she stopped responding after a bit. I think she got tired of all the questions.
    Please save your money. Please do not encourage these scum. This is a scam.

  8. #15125

    Jade

    Have been texting back and forth for sometime, really nervous about how a lady this sexy had no reviews. I finally took the plunge today. Upfront and honest. She's located at a nice northwest side hotel. When I arrived I meet her in the lobby as she was wearing a tank top and sweatpants. A nice hug and walked back to her room. She made me real comfortable by taking off her top and then rubbing her hands over my body. Light kissing, CBJ was amazing, cowgirl with a great view then missionary. She offered up doggie but I couldn't help from finishing. Very accommodating. Well worth the money. From out of town and contemplating about a return trip. She is DI quality and gave her some information about that. Price might be a little steep but she is gorgeous and gets into the session. It is only finish one time but I was able to hold back for 20 minutes so I was proud of myself.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55270896/

  9. #15124

    Courtney. Noblesville / Westfield

    Her ad on EA is down so I can't link. Her last four are 9518. Her ad features video of her DT. She was responsive with text and we set a time. Location is decent apartment complex. Her place was really messy. We went right to her bedroom. She's not much of a talker. She's a bit bigger than her pics and has a bit of a gut. She got right to business getting me hard in her mouth. Within a minute the head of my cock was being tickled by her tonsils. Lots of DT. Her eyes even got a bit watery. I laid on bed and the porn level BBBJ continued. Finished CIM and she went to bathroom to dispose. Damage was $. I doubt I'll repeat bc I prefer petite spinners.

  10. #15123

    Texted with Lusan.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    They're an advertiser on here, so I clicked and saw 11 women listed for Indy. Particularly like this one. Anyone know of these women, or her specifically, are legit?

    https://www.escort-galleries.com/lusan-20548-c504
    She responded immediately and often. Seemed very eager to schedule me. Has an incall in Indy. Couple important things stuck out as strange. She did not accept cash. ITunes gift card or CashApp only. Prices were different than what was online: $. 5 hhr, $$. 5 hr, $$ 5 2 hr, then she said $$ FS. I asked for clarification on this and she said the hr includes FS but never said with the 5 $ was for. She did send a pick, not exactly what I requested but close. Beautiful and matched the profile.

    I don't plan to see her. Gift card thing was weird, she requires no verification. Also she stopped responding after a bit. I think she got tired of all the questions.

  11. #15122

    Anyone

    Does anyone have experience with this one? I feel like I've seen reviews but can't find them.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...875/2197666157

  12. #15121
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    The girl you linked is a CamGirl / Singer apparently.

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/yw8z...r-music-career

    So based on what she make doing Cam / SnapChat etc I doubt the add is legit, probably just stole pics off the Snap or something. At the rate of $ $ I highly doubt that it's a real ad.... way underpriced she could easily ask 3-5x that and not bat an eye.
    How do you find this kind of thing out?

  13. #15120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Questionable

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    They're an advertiser on here, so I clicked and saw 11 women listed for Indy. Particularly like this one. Anyone know of these women, or her specifically, are legit?

    https://www.escort-galleries.com/lusan-20548-c504
    The one your link takes me to shows pics I've seen in a ton of fake ads.

  14. #15119
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    They're an advertiser on here, so I clicked and saw 11 women listed for Indy. Particularly like this one. Anyone know of these women, or her specifically, are legit?

    https://www.escort-galleries.com/lusan-20548-c504
    The girl you linked is a CamGirl / Singer apparently.

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/yw8z...r-music-career

    So based on what she make doing Cam / SnapChat etc I doubt the add is legit, probably just stole pics off the Snap or something. At the rate of $ $ I highly doubt that it's a real ad.... way underpriced she could easily ask 3-5x that and not bat an eye.

  15. #15118
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    For the love of God find out. Try to get one of them to send some form of awkward verification photo they can't Google.

    I like to do stick up ring finger and thumb only and touch chin with ring finger or something like that 🤣.
    I can't tell if you're serious but that's the exact pose I used to ask to see for verification LMAO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape