Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17524

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw her today. And I agree with everything you said LOL. She gives headache relief. I love the way she kept going after jr shot his load. I have a few girls I see for headache and now she's on my go to list for relief. No many would keep going after you pop.
    Are her pics pretty accurate? I like the first one in the tank top. Kind of hot MILF look.

    Thanks.

  2. #17523

    Brielle

    I forgot the link on earlier post.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/255760322782

  3. #17522

    Brielle

    Had a dream with Brielle the other day and was a little reluctant to meet because I couldn't find any reviews on her. She is the girl in the pics, tall and pretty takes direction well and very nice and puts you at ease once she opens the door. Very nice girl! Highly recommend her, clean, no sign of candy use and tight body!! Think she is leaving soon but will be back. Great overall experience!

  4. #17521

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBangS197  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lo again today. Comms were quick and easy. She's in Arlington now no longer in Mayport. Sent me location and I was on my way. Picked her up and found a secluded spot in an open parking lot. Mic skills were great once again. She swallowed my baby gravy and kept slobbing the knob for a good bit after til she got every last drop. Damage was 60 mario coins. She's a pretty chill chick who loves sucking cock!! Definitely recommend for a quick and easy BBBJ!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/674015748304
    I finally saw her today. And I agree with everything you said LOL. She gives headache relief. I love the way she kept going after jr shot his load. I have a few girls I see for headache and now she's on my go to list for relief. No many would keep going after you pop.

  5. #17520

    Agree

    Totally agree STAY Away. Waste of time and money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    JD. You probably saw this already but in Don't Do It thread fellow monger stated not good.

    [URL]https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/come-to-paradise/694232714163[/URL
    .

  6. #17519
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I forgot to include the link to my previous post.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/189190743778
    Yes she's real. She's been reviewed before look up Queen B. I don't remember that many good reviews.

  7. #17518

    Whoops

    Sorry I forgot to include the link to my previous post.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/189190743778

  8. #17517

    Is she real?

    Just saw an ad on my town's STG page for this young lady. She seems to be based in Jax. Does anyone here have any experience with her. Is she real or just another catfish?

  9. #17516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    In A Pinch Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I've seen NN a time or two bcuz she'd be the only one available to suck dick. She's not one I would schedule or even save on my phone. In her prime she wouldve looked good but she didn't age too well. She's got tits, Yes. Couple decent hangers. Body is not too too bad. And Yes, she'll take it in the butt with ease. But that face, that face that tells a story of usage and abuse added with the summer teeth tells me she's coming to the end of her career. It doesn't help that she shaves half her head or dyes it like she's still in her twenty-something. If anything, she could attempt to spruce herself up to look like a disheveled MILF. She's ok and can be cool, I guess, but meh.

    BTW, The guy sucking dick in the video is Northside Nikki. 😆.

  10. #17515

    Lacey / Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by MathGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else been taking to this girl?

    I am curious if the sad story she is telling me is BS?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/273442779261
    Not sure which story, but she has had a legit horrible life. Poor girl.

  11. #17514
    Quote Originally Posted by Timinator1969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever dreamt about Northside Nikki (Nichole)? She used to hangout off Dunn Ave.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/108741533483
    I found her on The Hub too! LOL.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f46a874e7c29

  12. #17513
    Quote Originally Posted by Timinator1969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever dreamt about Northside Nikki (Nichole)? She used to hangout off Dunn Ave.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/108741533483
    She is legit. I've seen her several times only for knob polishing. She is pretty cool, and doesn't mind a good face painting. As always YMMV.

  13. #17512

    Sad Story?

    Quote Originally Posted by MathGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else been taking to this girl?

    I am curious if the sad story she is telling me is BS?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/273442779261
    What sad story you talking about?

    I had a dream with this fish a long while back. She's super sweet, a pleaser, and hustles. She'll clean your house or whatever to make some cash. Last I saw, she was prego (I think from her bf). She's a GFE and everything in her ad is true. I would've repeated but I was new to the hobby and wanted to venture out a bit.

    -GD.

  14. #17511

    Fish is still around

    Quote Originally Posted by Timinator1969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever dreamt about Northside Nikki (Nichole)? She used to hangout off Dunn Ave.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/108741533483
    Last I seen, she was up on airport road. I used to get occasional mic checks from her. She's straight to the point and don't play any games.

    -GD.

  15. #17510

    Terrible visit last time

    Last time I saw her was a few months ago. We were interrupted twice by another provider knocking on her door. Killed the mood. On top of that, she was completely out of it. I think candy got control of her badddd.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoskCaj  [View Original Post]
    SO I'm not in florida anymore but I still follow the mongering scene from time to time. With that being said is big booty brandy still. Big booty brandy? From her latest ad pics she looks a little. Under the weather and slim.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape